NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2

Go down 
+5
Shaula
Sandstriker
Metafiction
nonexistentPumpkin
uncertainHavoc
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaula

Shaula

OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 3:41 pm

The Witch is as confused as the King.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 5:24 pm

the spark winces

'i, should not have said that, but now that i have i might as well continue'

'there are five Cardinal Sentient Elements: Existence, Light, Dark, Void and Chaos'

the way the words leave the sparks mouth and practically bend the air in front of them shows how powerful their mundane names are

'these Elements are the main source of Balance in all the multirealmverse, making sure the realms follow the Written Histories that the Author wrote down for them'

'Each Element is linked to a race of my species, the Kin, i myself am an OrderKin, a mix of Light and Dark which has only happened twice in recorded, and Written, history. although that is more because we were the result of an experiment that everyone agreed to never do again.'

'VoidKin are the most obscure and hidden, being, as they are, linked with a Void so intense it makes the void you use an actual thing in comparison'
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 5:52 pm

The Mage listens carefully. He then apologizes that he is quite certain that he isn't one of the Sparks Kin, he believes he used to be fairly human. He wishes the Spark good luck finding others of his Kin. He then asks if "the elders" is a term for the beings of the Furthest Ring, because he assumed so, but now realizes that the Spark might have meant something different.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 6:05 pm

'yes the elders are the beings of the furthest ring, i had a session where i was a knight of void where the elders proved instrumental in winning the game, if all the players had not gone grimdark we would not have succeeded'

'we always carry on a part of each session with us onwards, from that session i gained a reverence of the eldritch beings that make the Far Rings their home'
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 6:38 pm

The Mage agrees, they're pretty great. He asks if the Spark was able to speak their tongue or if they only talked to him.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 8:55 pm

the spark chuckles and rubs his head a bit

'yeah i did but that was a while ago and i did not carry it on, and i have not had any more void player replays between then and now'

((i was gonna have him keep it but i decided against it))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 9:54 pm

The Mage frowns for a.moment but then shrugs and says oh well. He then notices that the two others haven't said anything in a while and asks if something is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 10:01 pm

"Mostly just confused, at least I am."
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 10:52 pm

"Same here. I've never heard about the things you speak of."
"Well, I know about the Furthest Ring, but from the way you talk about the beings that live there, I assume something was different in my session."
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 12:00 am

The Mage asks what it was like in the Kings session.
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 12:10 am

((Oh damn that's a lot of talking))
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

Location : Right over here, in this lovely tree outside your window.

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 1:28 am

((I'd meant to post this a lot earlier, but things happened. So yeah.))

TheBookwormBakery wrote:
Julia blinks back tears. "Julia. Do you... Do you need a hug?"

"Julia...that's...that's a lovely name."

Lucas trails off, unable to say more. Suddenly, he pulls Julia into a hug, unable to keep himself from crying as he does so.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 9:37 am

OverlordJ wrote:
The Mage asks what it was like in the Kings session.

"Well for starters they were all huge monstrosities with tentacles and beaks and bottomless eyes. The stuff of nightmares, truly."
"Secondly, I suspect they had a direct hand in the downfall of one of my friends."
He grimaces.
"And with him the entire session."
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 9:59 am

"Wow."

"For the record, in my session they mostly just sat there in the Furthest Ring. And sometimes sang, which was really weird, but I don't think it did anything."

The Witch glances at her hands, as if expecting the shadows of grimdarkness to creep across her skin just to prove her wrong. Precisely zero shadows of grimdarkness creep across her skin just to prove her wrong.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 10:54 am

The Mage says that looks don't matter, it's the insides that count. He adds that you should also not judge them for being madness inducing, mindbreaking Horrors from beyond time and space. They can't help it. And they wouldn't sabotage someone without reason. He asks what EXACTLY they did.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:11 pm

"Well as I said it's merely a suspicion. It is quite possible there were other causes. It may well have been self-inflicted, even. The facts I can confirm are that he was conversing with them and that he ultimately went insane. Whether or not there is a connection, I cannot say."
"The biggest problem was, however, that he was a Prince of Mind and thus took it upon himself to spread the madness that took hold of him. By the time I found out what had transpired, two of my friends were dead and three others had been brainwashed into fighting the survivors. When I was about to take action, I was brought here."

He makes a wide motion with his arms, something between gesturing dramatically at the surrounding area and a big, desperate shrug, before crossing them.

"As you can understand, I'd rather return as soon as I can to somewhat reduce the damage."

((*Shoves backstory in everyone's faces*))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:33 pm

The Mage admits that going insane is not an uncommon sideeffect of encounters with the Horrorterrors, though they rarely do it on purpose.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 3:32 pm

'the elders in the session where i was a knight of void where more understanding and helpful, it was my second session so i guess i still smelled of my Void brother'

the spark chuckles

'also it might have had something to do with me killing one early on when it attacked my team mates'
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 3:41 pm

The Mage turns towards the Spark. Static noise can be heard for a moment before the Mage asks you to tell him a bit more about THAT. His eyebrow twitches a little, almost unoticably.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 4:10 pm

The King is slightly disturbed by the Mage's apparent fondness of the abominations from beyond the sane world, but manages to keep himself from showing this.
Or he would, if the Mage wasn't a Void player and thus probably aware of exactly the things he's trying to hide. Damn it.

He mentally curses Sburb's general disregard for privacy.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 4:11 pm

the spark notices the static and the twitch and chuckles

'the barriers between the furthest ring and our game broke down, an elder was chased by three other elders through the hole, it destroyed derse before i stopped it'

'the three elders thanked me, apparently it was a fugitive or something? at the time i did not understand their tongue and they never talked of it again'
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 4:52 pm

The Mage is quiet for a bit, his eyes flashing purple. He twitches slightly every once in a while. Then he suddenly returns to normal and shrugs.

((Does that fight between Horrorterrors play a significant role in your backstory?))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 4:53 pm

((only for that one session, in which it was vital for the succession of that session))

'whoa man you ok?'
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 4:58 pm

((I'm asking because I want to know the information about those HT, for example, would it be allright to say that those were some of the lesser HT or even just Fluthlud or something like that))

((Or if those HT were big deals, so other HT would know about them))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 5:08 pm

((its entirely up to you, all ive figured out was that him killing the fugitive made the three hts enough on his side that they helped out against a black king that had been prototyped with an angel and a figurine of richard from lfg))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2
Page 18 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next