NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Map of the Town

Go down 
+6
Neska
OverlordJ
Shaula
uncertainHavoc
silckenSoul
tekkenfreak4
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Neska

Neska

Map of the Town - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 4:25 am

close enough.

((so, should we stop here and wait for the detectives or just keep whispering while Slick B and Jim remain oblivious until the time is right to act?))
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 10:59 am

*Equois nods to Karkat in acknowledgement, then turns to Tavros, still whispering.*

D --> Tavros, are your legs functioning at 100% capacity currently?
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 8:44 pm

((i dont know how much you guys will be able to talk before i have to make slick notice you, and i honestly dont think anyone here but equius can withstand shadow majyks, i dont really want to kill you if i can help it))
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 12:27 am

((I'm okay with going back to waiting, just had to acknowledge the arrival of the others))
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 7:21 am

Tavros shrugs and tilts his head in a yeah no noddy shruggy kind of way. Which is silent. 100% silent. Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 2:22 pm

Gluttony has totally been right next to Jim the entire time, making small comments such as "Wait what?", "What are we doing now?", and "Haven't I met you before?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 7:42 pm

((okie makes sense))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 3:26 pm

The Lady strides into town, an icy path of frozen waste trailing behind her. In the distance you can faintly see what appears to be ice statues of random citizens.

The Lady smirks and laughs. The Lady thinks that either the strange lady in black is a total fool, or she doesn't care about this town in the slightest. The Lady was certain she would figure out your true power, but either she didn't know or didn't care.

Either way, it's incredibly convenient to the Lady. She places her hands on the ground, and frozen ice spreads slowly along the ground from her hands. The ice starts to accelerate until it covers all the outside floor of the town.

The Lady frowns, not detecting the Hero, and tries to creep into various buildings, searching...

((This could take some time))

The Lady starts when the ice enters the hospital. The Lady starts emanating icy fog and glides towards the hospital, smiling wickedly

Last edited by uncertainHavoc on Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:26 pm

((u didnt leave the secret place))

((also how far does this ice spread, across all of the city? like all threads?))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:29 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
((u didnt leave the secret place))

((also how far does this ice spread, across all of the city? like all threads?))

((It's not in very many of the buildings, but the entire outside of the town itself, like the roads and sidewalks and parks and stuff, are covered in ice. Also, my b lemme post that really quick))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:37 pm

((sorry when i say all over the town i mean literally the entire ground is covered? like the farm? and the ground above the hideout? and places that are under yggs protection?))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 5:02 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
((sorry when i say all over  the town i mean literally the entire ground is covered? like the farm? and the ground above the hideout? and places that are  under yggs protection?))

((Aaaaah, I getcha. The Lady can detect life near and on her ice, so when she detects anything that looks like Black Mobsters, she keeps her ice away and goes around them, kinda like a circle in the ice. There would probably be a circle around Pip Deal as well, cuz he kinda LOOKS like a Black Mobster. There is also a circle around the Pet Shop and Nepeta))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 5:14 pm

((so there are very clear circles around them, but she can still detect them))

((also the whole *suddenly ice everwhere* is incredibly op considering what you can do with ice))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 5:16 pm

((So, what about the Sleuths?))

((I think they were outside their office and/or on the way to the slums, right?))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 5:19 pm

((they arent black mobsters and as such arent under yggs protection, unless you mean the scoundrels in which case theyd probs be avoided i assume))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 5:24 pm

((I mean they'd probably be affected or at least notice that everything's frozen))

((Sounds like something they'd investigate))

((Same with the mobsterswap guys in the town center, they'd be affected and notice it, too))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 5:26 pm

((very true but im still having a little bit of a problem with how far spreading this ice is))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 5:31 pm

((I admit, I am a bit unhappy, too, especially with how FAST it is spreading to that size))

((I'd be fine if it spreads so much but it should take a while))

((Long enough for others to notice BEFORE the whole town is covered))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 5:33 pm

((Think this. It's an arc from an anime called Fairy Tail, where they find a village completely frozen. Map of the Town - Page 5 Fairy_Tail_enters_Sun_Village ))

((Oh and it isn't super wide spread super fast, it's been about 30 minutes since she started, and it's not finished yet. I was slightly distracted when I wrote the original post. So, to clarify, it has not spread all the way yet. At most it's reached places like the hospital, pet shop, bank, Doc's Tavern, and MAYBE PI's Shop))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 5:39 pm

((okie so im assuming youre basing your character off of some sort of god

secondly im assuming she can control the spread of the ice so it isnt a circle cause if it hits the bank then it hits the store, the marina and the farm and MAYBE the sleuth offices and like the top left quarter of the slums if the ice spread is a circle

and before you argue against me im using your map))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 6:04 pm

((Pip Deal is at the marina right now by the way, but I guess it could still freeze up most of the lake and go trough the ships. And yes for all intents and purposes Pip Deal does look like a shadow mobster.))

((The fact that Pip Deal is at the marina was not mentioned before, no, but it is something I decided on before the whole icing thing so no metagaming here.))
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 1:34 am

((so is this ice stuff affecting Karkat, Equius, and Tavros in such a way that we need to say/do anything or should we/I just keep waiting for the action to reach us?))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 7:57 am

((most likely, its also affecting slick in that hed see it happening))

((i want to clear up whats going on with this cause im not happy with how little we know about her powers until they just happen, havoc hasnt explained any of this before and we told her several times that we had to ok all powers before hand to stop godmodding))
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 8:11 am

((it does help to have some idea of what you're dealing with . . . guess I'll stay quiet until we know what's going on . . . ))
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 8:13 am

((i have literally no idea what is happening right now))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Map of the Town
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5