NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Felt Mansion

Go down 
+8
royalPawn
tekkenfreak4
Alder
nonexistentPumpkin
Metafiction
OverlordJ
silckenSoul
TheBookwormBakery
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
royalPawn

royalPawn

Felt Mansion - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 10:12 pm

*Eridan is left somewhat confused by the highly contrasting levels of hospitality he's being shown. Did the small one just try to court him? With a fish pun? And who did the red hat guy think he was calling him a creep?
He leans over to say something snarky about the whole thing to Terezi, but freezes as he sees the kiss.
Dammit.
He moodily sinks a little deeper into his cape*
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 10:14 pm

I… Well, I targeted Slick an2 I was too slow and…

He remembered that he accidentally shot her regal friend in the fin. Feferi was annoyed at best and angry at worst about that.
Luckily for him she seemed to be bulletproof.
Doze stroked Nepeta.

It was an acci2ent. But nevertheless, I will apologize to your frien2 Nepeta after Crowbar has finishe2 talking with her.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 10:18 pm

*Feferi shivers

Yggdrasil s)(ores up in t)(e Afterlife sometimes, and I've foug)(t )(er a couple times. S)(e's seariously bad. S)(e )(as t)(e ability to control plant life, teleport, summon some sort of plantlike sword, and turn invisible. W)(at's worse is t)(at's not even )(er full power! If I )(ad to estimate based on w)(at my dad told me, I'd say s)(e's only roug)(ly 2% as powerful as )(er true form. And I )(ave no idea to stop )(er from breaking free and attacking us.

*Terezi watches Fef and Nep's exchange and spies Eridan's reaction. She walks over to him and flicks him in the forehead

WH4T H4PP3N3D TH3R3 LOV3R BOY?

*Nep slips free of Doze and gives him a soft smile, then walks over to the others to greet them as well
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 10:24 pm

*Crowbar nods*

7ha7's exac7ly why we need 7o s7op 7he Crews plans. 7hey are 7he ones 7ryin 7o help 7ha7 bi7ch so she can break free, preven7in 7heir plans is curren7ly 7he bes7 7hing we can do 7o s7op her from ge77in free.

Alrigh7, we should probably ge7 back 7o 7he o7hers, unless you wan7 7o 7alk abou7 any7hing else.

///

*Trace nods towards Nepeta and smiles*
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 10:32 pm

*Feferi stops for a moment, then grins her very disturbing grin

Just one more t)(ing! If Nepeta ever becomes injured again under your care, I'll make sure to poke you so full of )(oles t)(at your begs for mercy will sound like a woodwind instrument!

*Fef's smile returns to her friendly grin and she skips back into the room to join Nepeta
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 10:39 pm

*Crowbar smirks and follows*

*Feferi and him clearly understood eachother*
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 10:42 pm

gah

*Eridan glares at Terezi, though it's clear he's not actually mad*

im sure nep wwill be more than happy to provvide an in-depth rapport miss legislator
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 10:50 pm

DONT DODG3 TH3 QU3ST1ON 4MPOR4 3V3RYON3 KNOWS YOUR3 FLUSH3D FOR F3F3R1 SO HOW D1D TH4T H4PP3N?

*Terezi gestures to Nep and Fef holding hands as they make small talk with the Felt
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 11:32 pm

*Eridan gives a dejected shrug*

hell if i knoww wwe barely talked for more than a swweep
wwhich i guess wwould be wwhere i wwent wwrong then
theyvve apparently been pretty close for a wwhile noww an the wwhole dyin thing seems to havve sealed the deal

*He looks away, choosing to inspect a leg of a not notably exceptional sofa*

i only heard like half an hour ago so if you dont mind im still kinda in bad shape about it
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 8:12 am

*Terezi frowns

DONT G1V3 M3 TH4T CR4P 3R1D4N YOUR3 NOT T3LL1NG M3 SOM3TH1NG
WH4T D1D YOU DO?
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 12:06 pm

The young Spider-Troll awoke.
She didn’t had any nightmares to her relief.
But she still remembered Nepeta’s death.

She didn’t remember her nightmares nor her dreams that night but her mood was already in the cellar.
She had forgotten to change clothes before going to bed so she just got up and made her way to the kitchen.
But before she could make herself a quick breakfast she was distracted by the loud noises which came from the board room.

What are these idiots doing there? Has the Doc a furuncle he wants to show to everyone or what?

So she walked into the board room. She noticed quickly every person in the room because of her fantastic perception, she had a really high perception stat.
She noticed that most of the Felt were in the room, staring at Nepeta, her Snowmom, Terezi who was for some reason talking to the royal seadweller and royal pain, Eridan Ampora which was here for some reason. She mentally groaned because she didn’t want to deal with him now, that arrogant dumb, egoistic…
Wait, Nepeta?
Alive?
Vriska run towards Nepeta and pushed every Felt who was standing in her way to the side.
She embraced her, lifted her up and hugged Nepeta with the force of a cerulean-hug-missile.

Nepeta, I thought you were........

She suddenly remembered that everybody was seeing her hugging Nepeta and being very emotional.
Weak in the eyes of many idiots and a few very dangerous people.
She hastily (but carefully) put Nepeta back on the ground, trying to handwave her emotional outburst in a cool manner.

Eh, hi well, good to see you I guess even if that means that I don’t get your room now.

Last edited by Ralte on Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 6:25 pm

*Eridan turns back to Terezi, his tone of voice a few degrees colder*

wwhat am i standin accused a hookin them up to further some nefarious scheme
i dont need your sympathy but at least spare me the fuckin third degree
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:52 pm

*Terezi looks at Eridan and then laughs

NOW 1 KNOW WHY F3F3R1 STRUGGL3D SO MUCH W1TH B31NG YOUR MO1R41L

*Terezi spies Vriska and her huge outburst of emotion and cackles even louder

YOU W4NT H3R ROOM? S4YS TH3 G1RL WHO W4S CRY1NG SO LOUD 1 COULD H34R H3R THROUGH MY W4LLS! YOU WOULDNT H4V3 B33N 4BL3 TO SL33P 1N TH3R3 FOR 4 N1GHT!

*Nep smiles at Vriska and winks

:33 < dont worry vriskers i wont tell anyone you have f33lings
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 10:19 pm

*Eridan doesn't say anything, and just stands glowering in the corner for a bit.
...At least Vriska's being made fun of, that brightens his mood a little*
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 7:34 am

Vriska could feel how her cheeks developed a blueberry colour and she turned to the Felt in a murderous rage. She knew she couldn’t impress Terezi or her Snowmom so easily but she could intimidate most of those green idiots.

One wrong word and I will send you to the pl8ce where Nepeta was you green dunderheads!!!!!!!!

Being a badass asshole wasn’t easy. Showing no emotions (most of the time) was part of the deal for some stupid reason despite the fact that many badass emotionless heroes did their actions because of very emotional reasons.
Vriska was happy that Nepeta was alive, that was the truth in her heart.

And then she noticed the Lord of bad flirting himself, Eridan Ampora.
Within a second she was besides her sister and before Eridan.
The thought of Eridan having seen her outburst of emotions elevated her anger-gauge even further, but not very much.

Ampora???????? What are you doing here you 8adly dressed quadrant-catastrophe????????

-------------------------------------------------------

Doze had a hard time to suppress his laughter about Vriska’s reaction and murder threat against the Felt.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 11:57 am

*Oh great, there are the mixed signals again. You'd think after breaking up with him she'd at least have the decency to keep her mouth shut.
Whatever. If she wanted to have a bout he wasn't about to deny her*

fuck vvris youre really givvin me hard time here
noww howw am i supposed to pick wwhich rebuttal to bring up first the garish crimson boots on your flarpin outfit or your hilarious failure to wwoo fuckin nitram a all people
im honeslty not sure wwhich ones more embarassin
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 1:06 pm

Vriska facepalmed. He misunderstood her angry rant.

I’m not flirting with you Eridan, those insults are platonic distaste!!!!!!!! And no, I don’t have any ashen feelings for you either.

The Ashen-Quadrant was so confusing. Or not because it was temporary and two thirds of that Quadrant were still black and the other third kinda red.
She calmed down a little and toned her wrath down.

8ut seriously what are you doing here?

Last edited by Ralte on Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 3:48 pm

*Eridan rolls his eyes. This girl he swears*

ok sure not flirtin just bein a bitch to me for no reason in particular then
maybe cut that shit out if you dont wwant to be misunderstood

*His tone on that last word is pretty much the verbal equivalent of air quotes*

anywway fef called me up cause she wwanted to
uh
make sure id be the first to knoww about neps resurrection an their subsequent hookup
so wwe talked an then i decided to tag along in bringin the good newws to you guys
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 10:30 am

Vriska had really no intention to argue with that idiot who thought that every little insult or snide remark was a attempt at black flirting.
She was more curious about his status with Feferi and Nepeta.

Why should you 8e the first to know a8out Nepeta’s escape from the realm of d8th?

She stopped for a Moment as the word “hookup” reached her brain throughout.

Nepeta filled a Quadrant with Feferi???????? Which one????????!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 4:03 pm

*Eridan pauses for a moment. He almost has to force himself to say it*

theyre matesprits

*He steels himself for another dose of cruel mockery*
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:02 pm

She looked over to Nepeta and seemed surprise.

Flushed? I always thought that Karkat was Nepeta’s gr8 red crush and I was sure that Feferi would 8ecome a red Item with Aradia.

The young pirate shrugged.

I guess I should congratul8 the two.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:50 pm

*Nep giggles as the Felt fawn over her, until something hits her. She turns to Terezi and Vriska with a concerned expression

:33 < hey um did any of you tell equius what happened purrchance? cuz it would be purrfect if he never knew what happened

*Terezi shrugs and looks at Vriska and Eridan quizzically
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 11:31 pm

wwell im not just gonna let you swweep evverythin under the rug but no i didnt tell him
im probably the last person hed wwant to hear that from
Back to top Go down
godlessAdversary

godlessAdversary

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 1:05 am

*Cans was suppossed to go to the meeting, but he has spent the last few hours trying to make better woodcrafts to prove that isn't useless in creating stuff.*

"1 hope the bo55 l1ke5 th15 carv1ng 1 made for the k1tchen."

*Cans made an ugly carving of the members of the Felt, the trolls looked like doodles made by a kid that doesn't know how to draw properly.*

"Wa1t, wa5 1 suppo55ed to do 5omething?"

*Then he remembers about the meeting and punches through the wall of his room and walks to the boardroom. He forgot that his door was opened.*

"1 w1ll repa1r that later."

*Cans enters the boardroom and is suprised the amount of people inside it, but then he notices something unexpected.*

"Wa1t... how many k1ds do we have? There 15 the bl1nd one, the 5ad one, 1 remember the f15h g1rl, but 1 don't remember th15 cape we1rdo... NEPETA!!!!"

Cans hugged Nepeta and everyone in her proximity.
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 9:24 pm

She gulped in a barely visible way. She had forgotten Equius. In her sorrow she wanted to tell him because somebody had to do it… In retrospect she didn’t knew why she did it. It was on Impulse and she didn’t delivered the message in the most appropriate manner.

I told Equius a8out your d8th Nepeta. You should contact him right now 8efore he tries to disem8owel Slick on his own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Felt Mansion
Page 18 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next