NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Real World Office

Go down 
+8
tekkenfreak4
sparkingLife
uncertainHavoc
royalPawn
OverlordJ
Shaula
silckenSoul
nonexistentPumpkin
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage

Real World Office - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:31 pm

Thank You
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:36 pm

One of the elves returns and say that they couldn't find Kanaya's Respiteblock.

He hands you some silk, some thread and some needles. He says this is the best he could find, the other elf is currently searching for a sewing machine.
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 1:28 am

*Doc Scratch zaps in with a badly-bleeding Nepeta, absolutely coursing with the fury of the Green Sun*

Help.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 1:45 am

The elves looks scared, but it isn't clear if it's because of Doc Scratch or because of the badly wounded girl. One of the elves runs to the desk and jumps into the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:42 pm

Kanaya takes the needles, nodding.

It Is Fine I Do Not Believe My Current Pastime Requires Any Major Equipm

And suddenly an entrance. She immediately puts down her sewing supplies and looks over at Doc Scratch, walking up to him with her hand clasped to her mouth.

Oh Dear
Can You Set Her Down So That I May Be Able To Get A Better Look
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 3:11 am

*does so. She does have some bandages, but it probably won't be enough on its own*
I did what I could when I found her, but as omniscient entities go I'm very bad at medicine. The Felt's usual medic can't help her, and the only other one I could think of lives in the afterlife anyway, and given that we're trying to avoid sending her there...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 3:43 am

Kanaya stands over Nepeta, needles in hand.

Is She By Any Chance Conscious
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:32 pm

*Doc shakes his head*
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:28 pm

*jim comes racing through a window that was left on for some reason*

*in his attempt to get out he destroys the office he happens to be in, though he is too stupid to see which one it is*

*he busts open the door and escapes to fly to wherever his mistress is*
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:21 pm

((Wat.))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:43 pm

((jim the horrorterror died and escaped when death let eridan out, he left via the imaginary city))
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:53 pm

((So if the horrorterror actually endangered us, I just teleported us to a safer room in the same building and/or did other Doc Scratchy things to keep us safe. You left it ambiguous.))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:56 pm

((mostly because i did not know which office had a window turned on))

((it could have happened in another room, next door or something))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:03 pm

*Eridan just comes trought the door*
*he then leaves the building*
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:04 pm

((no door, windows link the offices to the imaginary realm))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:14 pm

All Right That Is Beneficial For My Current Course Of Action

Kanaya goes about sewing Nepeta's wounds shut, not letting the shenanigans going on around them faze her.
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 7:06 pm

*Doc stands there solemnly for a bit while he regains his composure. Seeing Kanaya pause, he clears his throat. Or makes that kind of noise. Does Doc even have a throat?*

I have business elsewhere. If you are attacked and need my assistance in protecting Ms. Leijon, and I don't show up immediately, close your eyes and break this on a hard surface.

*Doc produces a white cue ball. In its surface is etched an image of the Light symbol wreathed in flames. He sets it gently in a nearby drawer or something. ((It's basically like a flash grenade that also nullifies void- and shadow-based magic--Doc's omniscience is limited by lots of void everywhere, so it catches his attention and guarantees he can see into an area.))*

And with that, I take a temporary leave. I'll try to watch from afar.

*zap*
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 7:13 pm

((I entered the imaginary building and then went trough this door http://mspaintadventures.com/?s=4&p=001839 into this building and THEN left again.)
((I THINK that works?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 8:47 pm

I Fully Understand Your Preoccupation In A Time Like This And I Cannot Fault You For Your Departure

She returns to sewing up Nepeta after he leaves.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:49 pm

((That door is already in the real world, you can't enter it from the imaginary realm.))

((PSs room has an active window, which is roughly the size of a human, his door is open))

((Kanaya and everyone else is in PIs office))

((The door out of the offices (which is what pawn linked) is closer to PSs office then to PIs office))

((A horrorterror that is much larger then a human shouldn't fit through any of the windows (just pointing that out))

((AD has the largest window but his office is blocked by something that apparently even gave the strongest man in the universe trouble))

((PIs window is so small that MAYBE an elf could fit through it, definatly no carapacian, leprechaun or troll))

The elves become nerveous and ask if there is something the daughter of the CHOSEN ARBITOR needs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:32 pm

Kanaya keeps working on Nepeta, not looking over at the elves.

Any More Advanced Medical Supplies Would Be Greatly Appreciated After All There Is Only So Many Surgical Procedures One Can Perform With Sewing Tools
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:39 pm

The elves ask why you're not just feeding her some meat, meat always heals the heros.

One of the elves leaves through their door to loor for medical supplies anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:58 pm

Well Firstly It Seems To Me Far More Plausible That Proper Treatment Would Be More Effective In This Situation And Secondly She Is Clearly In No Position To Consume Food Nevertheless If You Feel It May Be Of Help You May Seek It Out
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 12:11 am

Another elf goes into their door. Now only one elf is standing there.

Soon after that, the same elf return with a plate with three BRUTESTEAKs and a CURED FIEND MUTTON on top.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 4:51 am

*a caliborn appears, and laughs hysterically*
((This is the real one BTW))

*he shoots both the elves in the chest, and grabs kanaya and nepeta*

*all three disappear*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Real World Office
Page 8 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next