NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Map of the Town

Go down 
+9
nonexistentPumpkin
royalPawn
tekkenfreak4
quantumToolbox
Shaula
Sandstriker
OverlordJ
silckenSoul
uncertainHavoc
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Map of the Town - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 3:31 pm

((Any opinions on the comb rave thing I mentioned?))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 3:34 pm

((In that case let me just...))

*spots the crew*

oh hey there ink drinkers
dont mind me im just gonna pillage your secret hideout alright
good fuckin bye

*runs away*
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 3:35 pm

*first slick walks up*

< oh great now there is another me? and i am a horror terror? 3<

< fuck this i will swim across the oasis 3<

*leaves*

((well i have yet to read ps so i cannot really give much input))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 3:39 pm

Shaula wrote:
((Specifically, we are trying to minimise bullshit from all parties. Mostly Havoc because her character is the most OP (except for me OuO) and thus the most likely to be involved if bullshit happens.))

((Nothing purrsonal, Havoc, but I'm not going to nerf myself, you're the most nerfable at the moment.))
((So, if I ignore Shaula, and instead answer everyone else, would that be okay? Cuz Shaula is trying to <3< me, and this just isn't the right time for that))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 3:45 pm

((well ignore the <3< part and just answer the fact that you are actually way op so we need to know your limits so you do not just suddenly come up with a bullshit reason why you can not be hurt by an attack halfway through the battle))

((also could you answer her question about why you are so strong  please?))

((unless you already did it an i just missed it))

((also))

*a weak horrrterror, mostly just a giant zubat looking thing but with more tentacles and beak, flies after eridan*

Last edited by silckenSoul on Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 3:47 pm

((Well, sepulchritude will not be happening since we don't have a PS, so just use the other comb raves.

And I'm not <3< you... not very seriously, anyway... so yes, please just ignore the '<3<' and answer the question already.))

*contemplates using shadow magic to contact Slick about what happened to him for a moment before deciding against it because oh hey 200 Caliborns*
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 3:48 pm

((Shaula has a point though))

((While the cards and stuff shouldn't be too good, since you are likely to dodge via time powers and/or shadow powers, IF you get hit I see no reason why they should harm you any less then a regular person))

((And I don't have much time left, if you have any questions about the comb rave idea, just ask))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 3:56 pm

((how about explaining the whole comb rave))

((i have no idea what they are))

((sorry still not read ps))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 3:59 pm

Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 4:06 pm

((Yeah, that link basically explains it all))

((Except we'll of course use different people for the combs instead of just Team Sleuthfall members))

((So, who wants a comb rave attack?))

((EDIT: Oh and Shaula, just because we don't have a PS doesn't mean we have noone to use Sepulchritude *hint, hint, nudge, nudge*))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 4:10 pm

((cheers))
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 4:15 pm

(( I think the midnight crew has their own version of the nectar.))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 4:18 pm

((Yeah, they have their own thing.))

((and sePULCHRITUDE. as in, pulchritude stat as the highest one might be useful.))

((Unless you mean He Who Has Pretty Much The Crew Equivalent Of Pulchritude? What would that even be called? Separtifice?))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 4:30 pm

(( 1) You do? Wait, there might have been something with Wasp Professor or what he was called, I don't quite remember))

(([EDIT]I guess you sort of do...[/EDIT]))

(( 2) We discussed it not to long ago in the chatter box thread, in case you didn't see it or forgot, go to page 23))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 4:36 pm

((Yeah, we have the power of epic music.

Wait, can it just... make everyone stop what they're doing and start dancing? Because if so, I APPROVE.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 4:40 pm

((Okay, I'll state what I think are reasonable powers for someone as ridiculously OP as Caliborn, and we can discuss any specific changes you want to make))

Spoiler:

Last edited by deathUnyielding on Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 4:43 pm

((can i just say i am not channelling ygg? right now i AM ygg just wearing slicks body like a good suit so i have as much shadow power as you, so the only difference between us is your time powers))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 4:44 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
((can i just say i am not channelling ygg? right now i AM ygg just wearing slicks body like a good suit so i have as much shadow power as you, so the only difference between us is your time powers))
((Is Ygg PHYSICALLY present? Not using Spades, but is her ACTUAL PHYSICAL form here?))

((she is inside slick, physically, hence the body changes to fit more like what she actually looks like))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 4:46 pm

((1: Yeah, 0k.
2: What, Shiplish couldn't? I was not aware of that.
3: I thought he's not an elder god, he's just consumed one?
4: Hm, I guess so, since Slick's doing it, just don't make THEM OP too.
5: WHY is he more knowledgeable?))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 4:47 pm

((The important part about DMK was that he had VERY high imagination, drank VERY potent alcohol AND was in the imaginary realm))

((You don't get to use any DMK powers outside the Imaginary realm))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 4:49 pm

Shaula wrote:
((1: Yeah, 0k.
2: What, Shiplish couldn't? I was not aware of that.
3: I thought he's not an elder god, he's just consumed one?
4: Hm, I guess so, since Slick's doing it, just don't make THEM OP too.
5: WHY is he more knowledgeable?))
((3: Consuming an Elder God = Becoming One
4: I never intended too. Doc Scratch just fought 7 at once in a severely weakened state and got out without a scratch on him
5: He consumed an Elder God, which knows a bunch of stuff that he didn't know

Wait. Crap. I answered Shaula's Question. QUICK! SILCK! ASK THE SAME QUESTION!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 4:50 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
((The important part about DMK was that he had VERY high imagination, drank VERY potent alcohol AND was in the imaginary realm))

((Whoops, forgot we weren't in the Imagination Realm. My bad. But doesn't Pulchritude require you to be in the Imagination Realm???))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 4:51 pm

((Just to make sure, I hope you saw my post about DMK powers))

((Basically, you can't use them in the real world, they only work in the imaginary world))

deathUnyielding wrote:
OverlordJ wrote:

((Whoops, forgot we weren't in the Imagination Realm. My bad. But doesn't Pulchritude require you to be in the Imagination Realm???))
((There is no reason to assume that, he tried to use it before the battle in the real world and we only got informed that it was to early and/or that we were missing something needed. It was never shown to be only possible in the imaginary realm))

Last edited by OverlordJ on Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 4:52 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
((Just to make sure, I hope you saw my post about DMK powers))

((Basically, you can't use them in the real world, they only work in the imaginary world))
(( facepalm ))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 4:53 pm

((How about no DMK powers because you ARE NOT DEMONHEAD MONSTER KINGPIN

And I just ate spaghetti, I don't suddenly have the secret knowledge and experience of pasta

So where'd the knowledge come from))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Map of the Town
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next