NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Map of the Town

Go down 
+9
nonexistentPumpkin
royalPawn
tekkenfreak4
quantumToolbox
Shaula
Sandstriker
OverlordJ
silckenSoul
uncertainHavoc
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Map of the Town - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 4:53 pm

deathUnyielding wrote:
OverlordJ wrote:
((Just to make sure, I hope you saw my post about DMK powers))

((Basically, you can't use them in the real world, they only work in the imaginary world))
(( facepalm ))
((Sorry, I posted before your post, I edited it))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 4:56 pm

((Shaula, it's common that you gain the power and knowledge of a creature if you consume and/or fuse with it))

((Happens all the time in fiction))

((Also consume =/= eat))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 4:57 pm

((But this isn't fiction it's all real mspa

Seriously:

Right, okay, fine, but my other point still stands))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 4:59 pm

Shaula wrote:
((But this isn't fiction it's all real mspa

Seriously:

Right, okay, fine, but my other point still stands))
((We already agreed I don't have the powers cuz we're not in the Imagination Realm. I just really wanted to use Ladder to Hell. I mean, cmon, who DOESN'T want to generate a million health bars?))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 5:00 pm

((Yes, your points
Shaula wrote:
((1: Yeah, 0k.
2: What, Shiplish couldn't? I was not aware of that.
4: Hm, I guess so, since Slick's doing it, just don't make THEM OP too.))
still stand))

((Oh wait, Havoc already answered the fourth, that leaves your points "okay" and "Oh, I didn't know that"))

((Nothing else to discuss then))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 5:02 pm

((ok so basically it is two elders (one of whom is in the noble circle and the other has time powers) dukeing it out with the crew and multiple minor horrorterrors flying around

is that the gist of it?))

((because if that is it then i out rank you with elder powers, unless you consumed a noble circle elder))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 5:04 pm

((The 'no, Shiplish is NOT DMK so she can't have any of his powers for that sole reason' point.

Please tell me you're not doing the 'let's ignore Shaula because apparently joking about Me<3<Havoc is a crime' thing too.))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 5:05 pm

((I'm kinda glad Eridan sucks at priorities. :P ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 5:08 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
((ok so basically it is two elders (one of whom is in the noble circle and the other has time powers) dukeing it out with the crew and multiple minor horrorterrors flying around

is that the gist of it?))

((because if that is it then i out rank you with elder powers, unless you consumed a noble circle elder))
(( 1: You didn't answer my question on whether Ygg's physical form was actually there
2: I DID consume a Noble Circle Terror, thank you very much
3: It's actually 201 elders right now. I thought I said that every single Caliborn here has the same level of power as you))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 5:10 pm

((There isn't really a reason to assume that DMKs powers are unique))

((If you have high enough imagination and you're in the imaginary world, you can do pretty much anything))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 5:10 pm

((i did answer you actually saying that it is ygg actually there, hence the changes slick's body went through, it is sort of like ygg is being superimposed over slicks body))

((two bodies becoming one sort of thing))

((but yeah she is physically there))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 5:11 pm

((Pawn, DD heard you and knows what you did. Eridan is deader than he would be in a fight against Caliborns.))

((And Havoc, WHEN did you say anything about the Noble Circle?))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 5:12 pm

((It was mentioned in the backstory I believe))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 5:13 pm

Shaula wrote:
((Pawn, DD heard you and knows what you did. Eridan is deader than he would be in a fight against Caliborns.))

((And Havoc, WHEN did you say anything about the Noble Circle?))
((Yeah. Ages ago. Pay attention Shaula))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 5:14 pm

Shaula wrote:
((no worries shau i sent a horrorterror after him))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 5:16 pm

((Look, once again, I JUST asked a question, I DO pay attention, I just don't memorise EVERY DETAIL, so PLEASE stop finding PROBLEMS with everything I do.))

((OJ, THANK YOU for not being rude about it, you are a credit to your character.))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 5:16 pm

((It's not about fighting an army of uber-powerfull Dbags. I'm just saying I get to RP while you guys are stuck arguing. c: ))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 5:20 pm

((Well, Havoc's the only one with weird confusing powers. If she cleared up Caliborn's powers beforehand, maybe we wouldn't be dealing with this.

And before someone starts complaining AGAIN, yes, yes, I am sorry I didn't bring it up, I'll go sit in the corner of shame now.))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 5:30 pm

Shaula wrote:
((OJ, THANK YOU for not being rude about it, you are a credit to your character.))
((No problem, I'm trying my best to help :) ))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 5:47 pm

((Again, thank you.

And I can't believe it took this long for me to actually answer you, Silck, I'm sorry, but that changes nothing, DD is STILL going to avenge the glorious hideout later.))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:07 pm

((he will proably go after the horrorterror as well, i think we are making a bit of a mess what with the thrashing and shoot of the crosshairs and all))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:11 pm

((Of course he will.

DD: Horrorterror slayer. I approve.

ANYWAY, I think the only question that hasn't been answered: Does Caliborn still have the physical reinforcement and what things can get past it.

I still say the scythe is OP enough to slay even the OP, but i'll be willing to agree that normal cards and normal shadow magic attacks are WEAKENED (not completely nullified) due to the Elder God that Caliborn has consumed.

So unless there's anything else, let's just answer this and get back to the RP already.))
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:27 pm

Death finishes writing in his book and clicks his pen scythe. He looks up asking what you guys are going to do about the demon things that were formally known as Lord English.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:35 pm

<You're Death, can't you just kill them all?>
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:49 pm

He states that he probably could, though there wouldn't be anyone to attempt to keep them in the afterlife if that happened. Though if you kill a few he could start bonding their souls to make a new shadow to keep them from coming back.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Map of the Town
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next