NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Map of the Town

Go down 
+9
nonexistentPumpkin
royalPawn
tekkenfreak4
quantumToolbox
Shaula
Sandstriker
OverlordJ
silckenSoul
uncertainHavoc
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

Map of the Town - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:51 pm

((Fef and Sollux are in the afterlife, you know...))
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:54 pm

(( I know. I watch those topics. Death is just preoccupied with being here.))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:57 pm

<So all I have to do is kill some nigh-unstoppable demons for you?>

<The scythe's more powerful against them than our weapons, correct? Do you need it for bonding their souls? If not, someone who'll actually be fighting could use it more.>
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 7:01 pm

Death asks who's the most powerful person here who is willing to make a deal for the scythe? Because he's not giving it away with out having a few guidelines set up.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 7:04 pm

((The most powerful person here is away for an hour-and-a-half-ish.

Unless you count Caliborn, but... yeah, somehow i get the feeling that Caliborn, Slayer of Caliborns, might not work out.))
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 7:10 pm

Death says anybody else who is moderately strong. Someone that could get up there to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 7:19 pm

((I'm sorry I'm apparently an idiot. Weren't the clones here?))

<I don't think getting up there will be a problem at all.>

<If Slick's busy with... whatever's going on with him at the moment, I'll do it.>
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 7:28 pm

Death asks only three things. 1. You can not destroy his scythe. This means no bombs, magic scrolls that disappear after usage, candy, potions, food, ect., because making those things ain't easy 2. He needs it back afterwards so he can record what happened and so. 3. You and/or your teammates/allies must kill every version of Caliborn in this universe and make sure they stay in the afterlife long enough for him to take their souls and bond them into a shadow so they can't escape. He then asks if anyone wants to do this.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 7:35 pm

<That doesn't sound like much of a problem. I'll take it.>

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 7:41 pm

(( Anybody can open the door, it really just depends on the way Death protects it. Like if he puts another instrument there, then they can get out. No matter what their vim stat is. Because Mobster Kingpin couldn't. Then again MK went to hell pretty quickly after that iirc... Though I would say, no. They can not. No matter what bullshit they pull, Death will counter it somehow. Probably because their souls will start being pulled out when they get there by the Devil who is more powerful than Caliborn and probably Death if they are not equal, while GPI is more powerful than the Devil. If that is alright with you. ))
Death warily hands over the scythe and waves good bye, heading into the nearest building to go back into the afterlife.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 7:41 pm

Spoiler:

EDIT:
((I like that solution, though I feel the need to point out that I don't think we ever saw MK in hell...))
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:03 pm

c Wait Droog, I need to get up there too. 3<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:08 pm

Shaula wrote:
((Of course he will.

DD: Horrorterror slayer. I approve.

ANYWAY, I think the only question that hasn't been answered: Does Caliborn still have the physical reinforcement and what things can get past it.

I still say the scythe is OP enough to slay even the OP, but i'll be willing to agree that normal cards and normal shadow magic attacks are WEAKENED (not completely nullified) due to the Elder God that Caliborn has consumed.

So unless there's anything else, let's just answer this and get back to the RP already.))
((Scythe should totally work (Although Caliborn can still dodge (Due to time powers SHAULA)) And the cards should still do damage. I never meant that they would do NOTHING. But a major problem with this is that your main power is from Spades, using magic that I'm Indestructible towards >.<))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:10 pm

<What exactly are you planning to do, Deuce?>

((Havoc! You're back! Well then, since you're the one that knows best, tell me: Are there any Caliborns down here or did they all a8scond into the castle.

Note the lack of antagonism, whining, and any other upsetting or <3<-y things in general, except anything unintentional I may have done accidentally.))

Last edited by Shaula on Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:13 pm

Shaula wrote:
<What exactly are you planning to do, Deuce?>

((Havoc! You're back! Well then, since you're the one that knows best, tell me: Are there any Caliborns down here or did they all a8scond into the castle.

Note the lack of antagonism, whining, and any other upsetting or <3<-y things in general, except anything unintentional I may have done accidentally.))
((1: There are 200 Caliborns standing here. I'm going to assume no time has passed since Spades went grimdark, because Caliborn has no patience
2: Your very existence is <3< to me))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:16 pm

((Stop hateflirting and get a room you two, sheesh mspa ))
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:17 pm

c You know what my only shadow power is, and you know what that mansion is made of. 3<

c It should be obvious. 3<

(whispers) c But there's more to it than that. I can't really explain, but I can tell you I'll need more bulk bags of licorice. Not to eat, though. 3<
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:19 pm

deathUnyielding wrote:
2: Your very existence is <3< to me))
((...

The fuck?

Once again, I'm trying NOT to be an asshole, and you come up with this lovely comment. Are you still trying to say I'M the one feeling <3< here? Because if you are, I'm VERY interested in your justification.

And OJ, I'M NOT <3< FOR HER

I'm trying to be nice despite her constant bullshit

No rooms shall be gotten

I feel no blackrom I feel platonic annoyance))

<Alright, I'll take you there. Can you handle this on your own? There are many more iterations of him down here.>
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:20 pm

((I'm pretty sure Havoc was joking with that comment, just saying))
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:24 pm

c I can.  But like I said, I need more licorice first, so could you wait a minute? 3<

c ... 3<

*Takes the silence as a yes and heads in the direction of PI's store.*
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:30 pm

((If she was joking, I apologise. I have had to deal with a bit of bullshit IRL. It's not that big a deal, but I suck at telling jokes apart from serious on a good day, so on a BAD day I'm REALLY stupid when it comes to these, and what happened was... one of those things I know I shouldn't get worked up about, but I do anyway. So yeah. Bad day.

If Havoc was serious, my comment still stands.))

Last edited by Shaula on Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:32 pm

*Returns with 7 of those super-glitch cards.*

c Alright, ready. 3<
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:34 pm

*fades into the shadows, taking Deuce with him into the mansion*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:50 pm

Shaula wrote:
((If she was joking, I apologise. I have had to deal with a bit of bullshit IRL. It's not that big a deal, but I suck at telling jokes apart from serious on a good day, so on a BAD day I'm REALLY stupid when it comes to these, and what happened was... one of those things I know I shouldn't get worked up about, but I do anyway. So yeah. Bad day.

If Havoc was serious, my comment still stands.))
((O.O))
((Wow))
((Jeez. I thought my personality would obviously show that I was joking the entire time. I'm sorry if I didn't make it clear))
((Oh, and also, you should know that half of the Caliborns have started playing cards with each other))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:55 pm

((Yeah, sorry I'm a bit of an idiot sometimes... I should probably just shut up now))

*reappears right behind a Caliborn and instantly shoots him in the head with the most deadly gun-form of Death's scythe possible at the moment*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Map of the Town
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next