NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details)

Go down 
+3
sparkingLife
silckenSoul
uncertainHavoc
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details)   Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 9:56 pm

So what DO you want from me, anyways?
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details)   Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:03 pm

silly child i told you, all i wanted was to protect what is mine, you obviously have no need for me, unless the silence of the furthest ring can permeate the curse that bemoans you, in which case all i want from you is to not harm that which is mine
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details)   Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:06 pm

And what IS yours? I believe I was simply killing some weak villagers on my way out of a beastling trading shop
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details)   Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:17 pm

the one with the cat tail who owned the store, which made the store mine by proxy, i also own the four black carapaced mobsters, again through proxy, there is also a black carapaced farmer by the oasis that is not mine but who i will still look over because he is involved in a deal i have made
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details)   Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:23 pm

The Lady sighs

Wonderful. Now that I know not to kill the cat girl or the black mobsters, I believe I will depart. That one girl with the spider eye particularly striked my fancy, and I should like to mount her head on a spear
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details)   Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:24 pm

and until i am asked to help defend her i will let you, i have no interest in her
*ygg says with the wave of her hand*

((and with that i gotta go cya))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details)   Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5