NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC Duel Thread

Go down 
+7
silckenSoul
nonexistentPumpkin
Shaula
royalPawn
Sandstriker
sparkingLife
uncertainHavoc
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

OOC Duel Thread - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:14 pm

((that too but he would not remember that because he was too busy making silly words in the sky or rage on rocks i forget which thing he was doing at the time))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:26 pm

((You're furgetting an important thing! You're killing someone innocent as well, who ALSO happens to be god tier! Although I'm not sure how that would work if one death was just and the other was not? Maybe the personality just dies? I dunno. And also, NO FAIR SLICK! OP GOD DUDE FROM THE FUTURE! NOT COOL!))

The Muse(?) snarls and lowers her knife she was about to shank into the strange mans chest

"I don't see why anything we do matters anymore, since you just stupidly made this a doomed timeline."

((Who efur said I was going to kill the Spark? I certainly didn't!))
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:32 pm

the spark breaks free of the muse's control whilst she is distracted and looks up

'shit i just realised where i knew you from'

'yeah just making sure i do what i remember seeing me do when i was floating where you are'

'anyway'

'i think now is the time where i wake you up grace'

he leans in to kiss her and attempts to return her to her normal mindset
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:33 pm

(( The Heir could fix the timeline. :0 Or a sylph. ))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:35 pm

The Muse(?) bites his lip

"Stay away from me pervert! I am NOT going back to being that ditzy idiot!"

Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:36 pm

Sandstriker wrote:
(( The Heir could fix the timeline. :0 Or a sylph. ))
((Can an Heir of Time repair a broken timeline? Is that a thing he can do? If so, that means Caliborn could have done that too, making all his time clones not doomed... but yeah, we don't even know if a Slyph CAN do what Araena says))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:38 pm

((Or the one he was in before was doomed but he didn't know, and he's another figurative davesprite, selfishly manipulated by the beast that is Paradox Space into creating this, the alpha timeline.))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:40 pm

The Cuttlefish King wrote:
((Or the one he was in before was doomed but he didn't know, and he's another figurative davesprite, selfishly manipulated by the beast that is Paradox Space into creating this, the alpha timeline.))
((Okay. Efurryone stop. This will get really dumb really fast. Lets just go with that it's not doomed cuz of predestined shtuff okay?))
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:42 pm

(( An Heir of time can rewind his timeline entirely, so in theory, he could fix what happened that made it doomed. It's a neat party trick.))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:42 pm

the trenchcoat man sighs and teleports over to the spark hitting him towards the muse with a flash of blue almost imperceptible

the spark's eyes flash blue for a second and he says 'sorry about him dear turns out i get to be a real creep'

'sorry bout being silly but you did tell me to'

'kiss and make up?'
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:48 pm

The Muse(?) stares into his eyes, and unless the Spark has the mind of a rock, he can realize that the Muse(?) is something else entirely from what she(?) was prior. It is highly recommended by the narrator to NOT try to kiss the Muse(?) unless you are willing to get two knives in the chest

Will you continue?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:51 pm

the spark looks again and realises something

this muse is so not his muse

he decides there is only one thing for it

following the three step rule he learnt from that glitch faq he read a while back he takes the second viable option

where a hug wont do drop kick to the head

he thinks as he flies foot first at super high speed whilst teleporting the muse closer towards him so she does not have time to react
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:52 pm

"SON OF A-"

The Muse(?) is smashed headlong into the abyss at a ridiculous speed
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:57 pm

the spark teleports her unconcoius(?) body onto a nearby rock and stand ready to try the trick again

the trenchcoat man leans against a rock, assured that things will go as planned unless his purple enemy shows up and starts fucking up the timeline

((by purple i mean this colour, this thing is also the main way of telling if someone is under the control of his enemy, these start sprouting up over the persons body and clothes))

((and no it is not a horrorterror))

((also for those who care the leader of this enemy is the trenchcoat ma'ss brother ((though this has not happened yet from the sparks point of view)) who looks like this))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:02 pm

The Muse gasps awake and shoves off the Spark, gasping for air
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:08 pm

((he was not over her or anything but ok))

the spark hovers over her upside down again

'hey you ok?'

'sorry bout the drop kick but the only other option for a pk is run away and that would not have sorted much'
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:11 pm

The Heir appears again, he looks up and grumbles about the time piece being inaccurate. He slips it in his pocket and slumps down.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:11 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
((he was not over her or anything but ok))

the spark hovers over her upside down again

'hey you ok?'

'sorry bout the drop kick but the only other option for a pk is run  away and that would not have sorted much'
((How would you kiss her if you weren't above her, since she was lying on the ground? Unless you picked her up, in which case it still applies))

The Muse is still gasping for air

"I'm... Fine... I... Think... Head... Killing... Me... Though"
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:14 pm

((i never kissed her))

((where did i say i kissed her?))

((the trick i was referring to was the drop kick to the head))

he rocks back a bit clearly relieved

'nothing too serious i hope?'

he says, mock nonchalantly whilst hiding how shaken up he was about hurting the muse
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:46 pm

((You said that you made the Mage want to commit suicide and he did, in fact, there was a long time in his life where he tried nothing but killing himself))

((But that was long ago, since then he has given up on that. He realized that it won't work. So he wanted to kill himself but he knew that it wouldn't do anything. Just because you want something doesn't mean that you can actually make it happen))

The Mage is entirely uncomfortable by now and says he'd love to discuss this game further, ESPECIALLY if it would get him away from these messed up creatures (The Muse and the Spark)

The Mage says he's used to being crazy but those two are a totally different level of mentally fucked up then he is.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 12:20 am

OverlordJ wrote:
((You said that you made the Mage want to commit suicide and he did, in fact, there was a long time in his life where he tried nothing but killing himself))

((But that was long ago, since then he has given up on that. He realized that it won't work. So he wanted to kill himself but he knew that it wouldn't do anything. Just because you want something doesn't mean that you can actually make it happen))

The Mage is entirely uncomfortable by now and says he'd love to discuss this game further, ESPECIALLY if it would get him away from these messed up creatures (The Muse and the Spark)

The Mage says he's used to being crazy but those two are a totally different level of mentally fucked up then he is.
((You again underestimate emotion. Unless you're a Vulcan, which I assume you're not, since you claim to be human, and have shown emotion prior, there is NO control over emotion. If you REALLY feel something, your mind will attempt to make it happen. It's not like you can debate it in your mind))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 12:25 am

((And you seem to underestimate what living through eternity would do to a human))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 12:38 am

OverlordJ wrote:
((And you seem to underestimate what living through eternity would do to a human))
((Unless you physically altered the section of your brain that effects emotions, there is nothing that could possibly effect it. Emotions are not affected by memories or events in your life. They are reactions and desires to what happens to you))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 12:47 am

((Except he literally went insane and many forms of insanity influence your emotions

Plus, saying Emotions aren't affected by events in your life is just plain wrong. What do you THINK a trauma means?))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 12:55 am

OverlordJ wrote:
((Except he literally went insane and many forms of insanity influence your emotions

Plus, saying Emotions aren't affected by events in your life is just plain wrong. What do you THINK a trauma means?))
((But it DOESN'T! Trauma CAUSES long term emotions! It doesn't ALTER emotions! It doesn't CHANGE your emotions! It just makes you FEEL emotions on a long term basis!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC Duel Thread
Page 24 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next