NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)

Go down 
+5
uncertainHavoc
Metafiction
tekkenfreak4
royalPawn
Sandstriker
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 5:31 pm

((Well I wasn't entirely sure where to post it, but the post would go something like this...))

*glances at the felt, waiting for them to stop paying attention to her, then slips away*

*looks around, eyes wide, realizing that she is totally lost*

*spies a tavern*

*walks in*
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:20 pm

((you would have posted it here since all this is happening int he slums, its probably an awful way of doing it but w/e))

((so since theres now a candy corn person apparently came in before vris and tz we should let them respond))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 32 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 11:46 am

*Crowbar walks towards the Hideout*

I7chy, Lady Shiplish? Sheesh, where did you 7wo run off 7o again?

*Crowbar scratches his head then grabs a carapacian*

Oi, you, have you seen any grey or green skinned people la7ely?

W-well, you are kinda g-

Besides me, smar7ass. You migh7 7hink you're funny bu7 people 7ha7 annoy me 7end 7o lose 7heir sense of humor pre77y soon, if you ca7ch my drif7

Uh, I'm not sure I...

Lis7en, I don'7 have all day, ei7her you spill 7he beans now and ge7 away unharmed or I'll be forced 7o in7roduce you 7o my good friend here

*Crowbar pulls out his Crowbar*

I heard living in 7he slums is hard, bu7 I'm confiden7 I can make i7 harder for you by breaking all your limbs

O-oh! U-uh, I, uh, I t-think I saw some that way, in the t-tavern

In 7he "7-7avern", eh? Well, why didn'7 you say so righ7 away.

*Crowbar drops the carapacian and walks towards the tavern*

I swear, if I7chy ran off jus7 7o ge7 was7ed he's in for an asswhoopin'
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 32 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 12:11 pm

*Aradia glances around the tavern and notices Nepeta*

hi! 0u0

*meanwhile, in the hideout, Itchy is messing with the other Felt members' belongings in various ways*
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 32 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 12:54 pm

uh crowbar i think i hear someone in our rooms

----------------

you turn around and notice a cute young lady in a blue cat hat, you follow aradia's example and wave, albeit a little shyly
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 32 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 1:13 pm

*nepeta gasps*

:33 < hey aradia!
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 32 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 2:21 pm

((and tz and vriska cause they came in before aradia))
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 32 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 4:39 pm

H8y! We're here, too!

WH4T 4R3 YOU DO1NG 1N TH3 SLUMS?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 32 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 6:42 pm

((I thought we hadn't reched our temporary hideout yet before Nepeta and Itchy left?))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 32 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 4:59 pm

((i thought we were near it))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 32 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 5:38 pm

((Is confused))

:33 < oh hey efurryone! what are you guys doing here?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 32 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 6:55 pm

you stay quiet and let the other ladies reply first

the barkeep looks at you and your group expectantly and you feel you should mention to the group that you should probably go order drinks from her soon but you keep quiet about that too for now
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 32 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 8:06 pm

investigating! what ab0ut y0u
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 32 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 10:57 pm

*nose twitches*

:33 < i was with mistur crowbar but i got lost

:33 < i dont really have much to do right meow

:33 < what are you investigating?
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 12:55 pm

*Appears behind the others*

presumably one psycho serial killer and one vvicious mind controller
wwe should be able to deal wwith them presuming wwe can track them dowwn
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 3:02 pm

:33 < have you guys checked my shop? i passed by it a bit ago and it s33med to have been locked from the inside! i certainly did not lock it

:33 < purrhaps one of the two you are looking for is in there?
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 3:43 pm

wwell shouldnt you havve checked it out yourself its your store after all
or do you havve some meowbeasts that you trained too wwell so this happens on a regular basis
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 3:46 pm

*nep shakes her head*

:33 < i am a busy girl eridan! and none of my meowbeasts can lock the door, only open it

:33 < i was gonna check it out later but now sounds like a good time
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 32 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 11:56 am

hmm

wwell its probably nothin but i guess wwe cant really afford to pass up any leads

*Turns to the group*

alright i think its best if wwe split the party for noww
ter and double you twwo probably havve the best chance to get somethin out of the barkeep so you do that
the others can choose if they wanna stay an get drunk or check out neps store i guess

((Gah, giving orders like that makes me feel like I'm controlling people, which is still the number one "don't" of RPing. :I
Of course you can just ignore everything Eridan says or propose something different.))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 32 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 12:24 pm

((yeh what youre doing here is in character bossiness which is good rping considering who youre rping so its fine))

you say that it would be a good idea to have someone who knows what is going on to help you question the barkeep
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 32 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 2:31 pm

((Yeah. Bad RPing is when you refer to people OOC telling them what to do. You're in character so it's all good!))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 32 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 3:40 pm

i can g0 t0 nepetas st0re
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 32 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 3:53 pm

youre a little bit disappointed that aradia is leaving, well dressed as she is she was a pleasure to have around eyecandy but you dont show it, you nod
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 32 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 4:31 pm

I 8n't going to miss out on a potential fight. I'll go to the dum8 pet shop too.

W3 M1GHT N33D YOUR M4N1PUL4T1V3 4B1L1T13S

I've seen you interrog8, you don't need my help.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 32 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 4:37 pm

((can you feel the shiiiipp tooniiiiight))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)
Page 32 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next