NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling

Go down 
+4
IreliVent
Ralte
silckenSoul
Shaula
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 8 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 7:35 pm

that is true, alright im good with that reason, hed need to rp urm doing that tho
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 8 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 9:05 pm

@ Silck:
Okay, sounds we have a plan for next time. (P.S. Then is next time?)

@OverlordJ: Yes, I'm for it to RP the Conversation... Ehm, Urmelena is part of the Conversation or did I mistook something again?

@Zenith: Are you okay with those plans?
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 8 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 9:25 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
Sorry the whole thing took so long, I knew DnD sessions take a while, but I didn't expect it to take THIS long.

Eh, I'm not particular surprised. There's a lot of us and text chat can go fairly slow.
Also I think BB, Mather and Ireli all live in America? So out of the five of us that stayed till the end only you and me really stayed up very late.
In any case it's not really something you had much say in.

OverlordJ wrote:
Okay, run down of the important parts under the spoilers and a simple question: When do you think you'll have time again?

Eh preferably this between this Friday evening and Saturday next week. After that I've got exams to deal with and while I could still play on certain days (god knows I waste most of my time slacking of anyways) it would not be ideal.
Then starting from the 19th of June I've got all the time in the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 8 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 10:38 pm

UK actually. Will be moving back home to Norway for the summer soon.
I just don't care that much about night or day. And I find that my body is naturally nocturnal.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 8 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 12:28 am

The conversation took place while Urmelena was doing the discussion with the Barkeep and Wanderer and Roywyn, so no, she wasn't part of it. It was just Kallistos trying (and failing) to flirt with Rovich

As for when the next session can take place, I don't have time this weekend but the one 30/31 might work? What about everyone else, it seems a bunch of people have exams and stuff
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 8 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 1:25 am

The 30th/31st should work for me, unless I have plans I don't know about
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 8 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 12:46 pm

Nothing I know of planned for then.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 8 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 1:31 pm

I have exam on the 1st so the 31th is a no for me. 30th could work if we do it fairly early.
We haven't really been looking at Fridays thus far though, it seems like that would be an ok option?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 8 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 1:40 pm

im p sure im working that weekend so itll have to be after five on the saturday and after five on the sunday for me
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 8 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 5:55 pm

Hmm, Friday evening could also work.

Maybe we can make another time thingy?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 8 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 6:43 pm

yeah im p sure im free friday evening
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 8 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 7:51 pm

Mostly unrelated but kind of fitting

Check out the two videos in this post

First of all, the story in "The Reward" is, I think, a great story and showcases what the BEST kind of DnD campaings strife to be. Two people, who were united by chance, grow closer together through their adventures, not to become the most mighty of them all, but to become someone truely amazing. The story of the first hero is also a moving one, though I'd have loved to know more about Amerath. But I hope that that's still to come.

Secondly, the post has a link to their kickstarter. They already reached their goal, though that doesn't mean that there is no point in still giving them money, because holy shit, their animations are amazing. As I am posting this their Kickstarter is running for less then three more days, so, you know, check it out now, if you're at all interessted in amazing animations of epic tales of incredible heros.

Plus, it is amazing how much you can say without dialog.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 8 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 9:52 am

okie so mums booked a movie at 9:30 London time (so 8:30 gmt) on Friday, she can rebook but id rather not, is it possible to start earlier and play up till then?

EDIT:

and apparently shes already rebooked, so ive got no problems with playing dnd, except maybe taking a ten minute break to walk my dog at around 7:30 GMT
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 8 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 3:01 pm

Umm...

friday evenings...

I have a thing on some fridays...

I need to ask mum if it's happening that week (^^")
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 8 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 2:24 pm

At the moment I think that I could attend.
Back to top Go down
IreliVent

IreliVent

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 8 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 3:35 am

We should probably make a whenisgood thing for this Friday.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 8 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 10:18 am

yeah agreed, i have no idea how to set it up, anyone other than pawn know?

that way we dont need to wait for him each time we want to make one
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 8 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 10:45 am

It's not really that difficult tbh. I would've made one earlier but I wasn't sure if Shaula was free, so I've included friday and saturday just to be safe.

Here is the page for this week.

Here are the results.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 8 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 11:25 am

i shall have to figure out how to make one then xD

and im p sure shau is free this friday? im not sure well see, if not then we can just drag on the session so she can show up at the start of the next session
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 8 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 3:12 pm

Last time there was some weird timezone bullshit where google said the difference was a different amount than it actually was so um. Not quite sure how to fill it in now
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 8 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 3:32 pm

it should be running by gmt, its 15:32 gmt right now
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 8 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 4:19 pm

Shaula wrote:
Last time there was some weird timezone bullshit where google said the difference was a different amount than it actually was so um. Not quite sure how to fill it in now
It might be the summer time deal, that's what got me confused last time.

Poland is currently (in summer time) at GMT+2.

So  if you're available from 3 to 10 your local time, you mark everything from 1 to 8 on the table.
(I assume you got that part but I've found that when timezones are involved it's best to be as clear as possible.)
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 8 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 10:14 am

I can accept timezones I guess, but daylight savings time needs to be destroyed because it's irrelevant anyway
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 8 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 10:49 am

o yeah i agree completely its bullcarp
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 8 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 11:08 am

It has outlived its purpose
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next