NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Felt Mansion

Go down 
+8
royalPawn
tekkenfreak4
Alder
nonexistentPumpkin
Metafiction
OverlordJ
silckenSoul
TheBookwormBakery
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

Felt Mansion - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 4:25 pm

Ralte wrote:
godlessAdversary wrote:
"What? Another meet1ng? Okay, 1 am on my way. 1f 1t 15 about the door, 1 mu5t 5ay 1 break th1ng5, 1 don't repa1r them."

Tell that to the 2oc. Or you coul2 use stronger materials who 2on’t break so easily to repair something. See you soon Cans.

He changed the frequency and contacted another member of the Felt, the fire safety-obsessed Matchsticks.

Matchsticks, can you rea2 me? There is a meeting at the usual place; Crowbar or2ere2 that we all atten2 with no exceptions. Please respon2.
Matchstick's radio came to life with Doze's voice. Startled, he fumbled trying to pick it up, dropping his fire extinguisher.
Yeah, 1 can read you. 1'11 be there. Someth1ng happen?
Matchsticks picked his fire extinguisher back up and headed towards the board room.

OverlordJ wrote:
*Trace decides to head to the living room, surely some people will be there*

*Meanwhile, Crowbar decides to head to Itchys room, since he seemed distressed when he ran off*

*Crowbar knocks*

You in 7here, I7chy?
The whir of a treadmill going far past it's intended speed comes from the room. The door opens, right before Itchy trips on the damaged track and face plants on the treadmill, and slides off of the machine.
FUCK that hurts.
He struggled to get up, holding onto the wall for support, acting as if nothing happened.
Hey Crowbar, what br1ngs you here?
He gives a finger pistol after saying crowbar's name.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 5:47 pm

I wan7ed 7o check in on you before 7he mee7ing, you seemed dis7ressed when you hurried away, do you need 7o 7alk?

///

*Trace notices Matchsticks coming his way*

Hey, you h3ard of th3 m33ting y3t
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 5:54 pm

Itchy looks away from Crowbar.
Nah... 1'm f1ne. Just uh, forgot 1 left the coffee maker on, almost burnt down the mans1on. 1 know Matchst1cks would have gotten on my ass 1f that happened. Anyway,
Itchy gives a fake grin looking back to Crowbar as he casually strode out of the room, tapping the back of his hand on Crowbar's chest.
1'll head over to the board room now, unless you need someone to round up the others.

Matchsticks looks up from the walkie talkie, focusing on Trace.
Yeah, Doze just to1d me about 1t.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 12:19 am

If you say so. And sure, if you wan7 7o see if you can find anyone else who doesn'7 know ye7, go ahead. 7hough 7race and Doze have hopefully con7ac7ed mos7 people already. Don'7 was7e any 7ime wandering around 7hough, 7his mee7ing seems 7o be ac7ually impor7an7.

///

Alright, I'll b3 th3r3 soon as w3ll, gonna ch3ck if th3r3 is anyon3 3ls3 around h3r3, I'll s33 you th3n
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 2:03 am

Matchsticks nods.
A1r1ght. 1f 1 see anyone 1'11 te11 them what's up.

1'll make sure not to waste any t1me.
Itchy said with a shit eating grin, walking to the board room at a pace even Doze would be embarrassed about, turning his head slightly to see how Crowbar reacts to his pace.
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 4:16 pm

Sandstriker wrote:
Matchstick's radio came to life with Doze's voice. Startled, he fumbled trying to pick it up, dropping his fire extinguisher.
Yeah, 1 can read you. 1'11 be there. Someth1ng happen?
Matchsticks picked his fire extinguisher back up and headed towards the board room.

The Mi2night Crew attacke2 us yester2ay. 2i2 nobo2y tell you? That bastar2 Spa2es Slick kille2 Nepeta 2uring the battle. Crowbar will organize a counter-attack 2uring the meeting. Be prepare2, be very prepare2. I see you in the boar2 room.

He ended the call and reached the board room. He had been so concentrated on calling the other members that he didn’t activated “Slow-Motion” on accident. His thoughts were steeled against anything slow at the Moment.
To his surprise he was the second person arriving in the board room. Snowman was already here but being the second was an enormous accomplishment for the slowest person in Midnight City.
He raised his hat in a respectful manner to greet the female Dersite.

Goo2 morning Snowman. How are the girls?

He sat down on his usual place in the board room.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 6:32 pm

*Snowman gives Doze a not entirely unfriendly half-smile in return*

You're early, Doze. The girls are fine. One is certainly doing much better than you'd expect.

*She turns her attention back to her Martini, not bothering to elaborate further*
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 9:24 pm

I ain'7 in 7he mood for jokes. I mean, I'm even less in 7he mood for jokes 7hen I am usual. And I am usually no7 in 7he mood for jokes.

Jus7 ge7 7here in 7ime, alrigh7?

*Crowbar walkes past Itchy towards the board room*

///

*Trace looks around for a bit but since he doesn't see anyone, nor anyones past trail (except for Matchsticks of course)*

*He shrugs and makes his way towards the board room*
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 9:26 pm

Doze nodded in response. He knew that Terezi and Vriska liked Nepeta a lot.
Even though Vriska liked to play the cool one but she was probably one of the most emotional people Doze had ever met. Also one of the most unfriendly people he ever met.
So it was surely Terezi Snowman was talking about who was able to keep herself under control.

I hope neither of them 2oes something stupi2 on their own.

The Master of “Slow-Motion” took out one of the books he had lent from the library and continued to read where he was forced to stop after Doc Scratch summoned him.
It was one about the theoretic temporal physics. His studies about science to open that book had lead him to new studies about time and space, which interested him. He continued reading the article about theoretical possibilities of decelerating and accelerating the time stream.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 10:05 pm

Itchy frowned. That wasn't the reaction he was hoping for. He left at the much more reasonable pace of too fast and arrived at the board room just before Quarters and Clover.

Matchsticks entered a minute later.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 10:19 pm

*As Crowbar and Trace make their ways into the board room, Doc warps to the front of the room, waiting for everyone to take a seat. Once everyone is comfortable, he turns around and faces everyone.

Greetings, minions. So glad all of you could make it, sans the few that are currently not present in this timeline. I've gathered you all here today to reveal our true foe, a being so powerful not even I can defeat it.

*Doc pauses for dramatic effect (An omniscient being had to have some flare after all), then continues

Her alias is Yggdrasil, and she is an Eldritch god, one of the strongest currently in existence. I believe some of you have already had contact with her in one form or another. A shadow, or a small girl with a teddy bear, a chill running down your spine for seemingly no reason. Being a horrorterror, her very existence disrupts my powers, making her a difficult opponent.

*Doc leans forward, looking at all the members gathered in the room

I am not telling you this because I think you can defeat this enemy, but rather informing you of her existence so you are not taken by surprise. My powers cannot protect you from her, so you will need to protect yourselves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 10:27 pm

Wha7's 7he dame doin 7ha7's makin her an enemy?

I mean, is she plannin an a77ack or wha7?
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 10:30 pm

*If Doc had a face, he'd be smiling

Oh we are not her specific opponents. Everyone is her opponent, temporarily excluding the Midnight Crew. She desires the destruction of all conscious life in existence. Her main form is currently trapped behind a barrier, quarantining her to the Outer Rim, a huge boon to us. Her agents, the Midnight Crew, are currently working to break said barrier.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 10:38 pm

Clover snickered until Doc mentioned everyone was her opponent and her goal of mass extinction. A frown grew on his face.
W4it, like... She w4nts everyone de4d?
Clover's face looked like a child who's beloved pet just got ran over by a semi right in front of their eyes. His tiny heart broken at the thought of all the people he hadn't gotten in a trove yet.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 10:41 pm

Sounds like jus7 ano7her reason 7o ge7 rid of 7he Crew in 7ha7 case. I assume 7ha7 wi7hou7 7hem her goal will a7 leas7 be delayed, righ7?
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 10:53 pm

I'm afraid it's not so simple, Number 7. Firstly, the Crew is a necessary evil that I require in play for future events. Secondly, they have technical immortality, due to the fact that Yggdrasil owns portions of their souls, preventing them from passing on. They currently have two methods at their disposal for disrupting the barrier. The first is if they sell the entirety of their souls to Yggdrasil, which they will not do. The second is to bring thousands of minor Eldritch creatures over to this universe, distorting the fabric of space enough to destabilize the barrier.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 10:56 pm

Wha7 7he heck do you need 7hem for? If you jus7 need 7hem alive, how bou7 we cripple 7hem and keep 7hem locked up or some7hing. We can'7 jus7 roll over and le7 7hose shi7s7ains do however 7hey please
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 11:03 pm

If you were present in our confrontation earlier, you would have seen Spades heal a stab wound through his throat, which would have killed him otherwise. Crippling them and locking them up in a location closer to us would only serve to endanger anyone in the near vicinity. Trust me, Number 7. They won't get their way, I can assure you of that.

*Doc gazes at all the members, clasping his hands behind him

Your new objective is to secure any and all information on Yggdrasil, and to disrupt any and all Crew activities. You are to never be alone when outside the Mansion, and your partner must be within earshot of you. If I am correct, which I am, some of you do not currently run a business in the city. Should any of you continue to continue your establishments, you must be accompanied by one of the many leeches that live in the mansion.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 11:07 pm

How can we be so sure if you yourself said 7ha7 7ha7 dame is disrup7ing your powers?

Also, I sugges7 we cu7 of 7heir limbs 7o check how well 7heir healing powers work.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 11:10 pm

Simple, my dear Crowbar. Because we won't let them. If it comes to it, we will kill them as many times as necessary.
------------------
*Nep and Feferi open the front door of the mansion, careful not to give themselves splinters due to the shoddy workmanship. Feferi turns around and calls out to Eridan

)(URRY UP -ERIDAN! YOU'RE TAKING FOREVER!

((No, the people in the boardroom can't hear Fef yelling.))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 11:13 pm

Alrigh7, 7ha7 works for me.

*Crowbar knew when he had to be patient*

*He's always been a patient man*

*After all, it's easy to be patient*

*When time is on your side*
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 12:05 am

NO IM NOT
YOU JUST
got a head start is all

*He slows down as he makes it to the door, panting slightly and taking in the 'craftsmanship' with disapproval*

i hope the interior design doesnt look as god awwful as this shoddy thing

----------

*Snowman finishes her Martini, smiling lightly. She had heard nothing new of course, but the Elderitch being piqued her interest.
She doesn't doubt they will be able to keep her from attaining full power, obfuscation or not. However even now she is quite strong and a very real threat to all of them.
But perhaps she can be reasoned with, to some extent.
Perhaps she can be outwitted.
The three young trolls at their doorstep would certainly point in this direction.
Snowman leans back in her chair, waiting patiently for events to unfold*
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 6:28 am

*Fef grins at Eridan and Nep, standing a little ways behind her, sticks her tongue out

;33 < i think i smell the others! follow me we can listen in and then make a dramatic entrance

*Nep creeps off to just within earshot of the boardroom, Fef following close behind
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 6:50 am

*Eridan sneaks up alongside the girls. The Felt sure like green. And clocks, god, the ticking is unbearable.
He eyes the many doors (of considerably higher quality) lining the halls and whispers*

hey are these rooms in use id like to change outta this shirt first
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 7:15 am

*Nep glares at Eridan

:33 < not so loud and yea theres a room right over there we nefur use its purrobably filled with clocks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Felt Mansion
Page 16 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next