NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Excellent Toast

Go down 
+6
OverlordJ
tekkenfreak4
uncertainHavoc
Sandstriker
silckenSoul
sparkingLife
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

The Excellent Toast - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Excellent Toast   The Excellent Toast - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 3:25 am

Hm, that's disconcerting. I'll have to ask the other Felt if they've seen anything.

As for liquor? What's your preference? I have some decent candy-corn liquor, but if you'd rather have something else I can see to it.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: The Excellent Toast   The Excellent Toast - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 3:46 am

Oh my, no, candy-corn lIquor sounds delIcIous, I'd love It :D
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: The Excellent Toast   The Excellent Toast - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 3:52 am

Here's a glass. Drink responsibly.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: The Excellent Toast   The Excellent Toast - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 4:14 am

Haha, of course, I wouldn't want to drIft Into the ImagInary realm wIthout a fort
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: The Excellent Toast   The Excellent Toast - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 4:50 am

You could run a pedestrian over if you drove your fort while drunk!
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: The Excellent Toast   The Excellent Toast - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:08 am

*PI eats up and drinks the candy-corn liquor*

AlrIght, that was a great meal Indeed, though I'm startIng to get a lIttle tIPsy, so I better head home now. How much do I owe you?
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: The Excellent Toast   The Excellent Toast - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:28 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
*PI eats up and drinks the candy-corn liquor*

AlrIght, that was a great meal Indeed, though I'm startIng to get a lIttle tIPsy, so I better head home now. How much do I owe you?
Tell you what. I'll put it on a tab for you for now. If you come in with useful information about the Nightnight Crew's plans later, it'll be free. Otherwise, we're talking...

((crap, how do boonbucks compare to American dollars? Or I guess whatever currency. IDR where you live.))
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Excellent Toast   The Excellent Toast - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:37 pm

(( Team Sleuth use spoondulucks. ))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: The Excellent Toast   The Excellent Toast - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:39 pm

Sandstriker wrote:
(( Team Sleuth use spoondulucks. ))
((The More You Know

Question still stands.))
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Excellent Toast   The Excellent Toast - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:43 pm

(( Well in all honesty, Boonbucks were stated to be completely worthless. So in comparison, 10 dollars American could be worth millions in boon bonds. Though I believe that if we just use boon dollars as our base currency, just pretend 1 boon dollar = 1 American dollar. Or 1 Boonbucks be the dollar and have boon dollars be change.))
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: The Excellent Toast   The Excellent Toast - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:49 pm

... one glass of candy corn liquor, one lightly irradiated moobeast steak, total: forty boondollars.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: The Excellent Toast   The Excellent Toast - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 10:25 pm

((In all honesty, I just assumed that Scratch would use Boondollars since he's from Homestuck. Also, since most of you are from Homestuck and having TWO fantasy currencies with weird names that BOTH have no real value seems silly, usinf only Boondollars seemed like the smart thing to do. Also, I'd be okay with Sands idea of 1 Boonbuck = 1 American dollar, though if we want to make it a bit more worthless, how about 1 Boonbuck = 1 Yen? (1 dollar is about 100 Yen) ))

EDIT: ((Whoops, I missed your last post, never mind then. Weren't "Drinks [...] free for Nightnight Crew and Team Sleuthfall members" though? Oh well))

*PI pays up*

Well, I'll be goIng now. I'll come back If I fInd anythIng Important

*Leaves*
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Excellent Toast   The Excellent Toast - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 10:30 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
((In all honesty, I just assumed that Scratch would use Boondollars since he's from Homestuck. Also, since most of you are from Homestuck and having TWO fantasy currencies with weird names that BOTH have no real value seems silly, usinf only Boondollars seemed like the smart thing to do. Also, I'd be okay with Sands idea of 1 Boonbuck = 1 American dollar, though if we want to make it a bit more worthless, how about 1 Boonbuck = 1 Yen? (1 dollar is about 100 Yen) ))
(( The Excellent Toast - Page 3 Theprofessor Spondulicks are actually just an old american term for dollar or currency! ))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: The Excellent Toast   The Excellent Toast - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 10:34 pm

Sandstriker wrote:
(( The Excellent Toast - Page 3 TheprofessorSpondulicks are actually just an old american term for dollar or currency! ))
((Well in that case it makes even more sense for them to actually use boondollars, doesn't it?))
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: The Excellent Toast   The Excellent Toast - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:32 pm

((I am notoriously deceptive. No, but just assume the steak is the whole thing and I had to put the glass on the receipt for inventory purposes--you should notice a discount after the subtotal. Or something.))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: The Excellent Toast   The Excellent Toast - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:36 pm

*walks in*

< hey cue ball gimme a pint of liquid licorice 3<
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: The Excellent Toast   The Excellent Toast - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:34 pm

It's in the back, hang on a second.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: The Excellent Toast   The Excellent Toast - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:37 pm

< ok then 3<

*pulls up a chair at the bar and surveys the surroundings, looking for potential entry, exit and choke points*
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: The Excellent Toast   The Excellent Toast - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:46 pm

I'm back. Here's your pint.

((The front is a pair of double doors which open inwards. To the side, away from the bar and tables, is a door marked "Emergency Exit Only: Alarm Will Sound If Opened (Or Talk To #11 In Case of Fire)", which opens outwards. Of course, there's also the option of jumping over the bar and making a break for the back room, but you have no idea what's there, and you doubt Scratch will let you find out. The windows are a little too high to reach without standing on the tables, and are kinda small.

Sound good?))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Excellent Toast   The Excellent Toast - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:50 pm

*busts in, looking around wildly*

*looks around, sees slick*

*stalks up, grabs him by his shirt collar, and stabs him in the chest*

:33 < SLICK!!! YOU FURREAKING BASTARD! YOU HAVE TEN SECONDS TO TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO DEATH BEFUR I RIP THESE CLAWS OUT THROUGH YOUR SKULL!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: The Excellent Toast   The Excellent Toast - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:59 pm

((uuh wow sand not expecting you to actually map it out, thanks! (ouo) also you were the 413th post in this forum (ouo)b))

< ugh FUCK 3<

< since when is it ok to disrupt a guy when he is drinking? 3<

< ok what happened to death was an accident alright? 3<

< i never meant to make him like that 3<

< that was the first time i nightnight'd a being like death alright? 3<

< look can we take this conversation away from prying 3<

*pauses and looks at scratch*

< domes 3<
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Excellent Toast   The Excellent Toast - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 12:00 am

silckenSoul wrote:
((uuh wow sand not expecting you to actually map it out, thanks! (ouo) also you were the 413th post in this forum (ouo)b))
((You called? :maps:))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Excellent Toast   The Excellent Toast - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 12:04 am

:33 < DOC. LEAVE. NOW
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: The Excellent Toast   The Excellent Toast - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 12:06 am

Sandstriker wrote:
silckenSoul wrote:
((facepalm gog i am an idiot))

< yeah cueball scram 3<

*he says, mustering a half smirk despite his pain*

Last edited by silckenSoul on Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Excellent Toast   The Excellent Toast - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 12:07 am

silckenSoul wrote:
Sandstriker wrote:
silckenSoul wrote:
((facepalm gog i am an idiot))
(( No. You just have a large impulse to type Sand. Also, I forgot to tell you that you have the ability to summon Death anywhere due to the door way leading to anywhere he wants it to. Thought you should know. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Excellent Toast   The Excellent Toast - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Excellent Toast
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NightNight Crew Forums :: Archives-
Jump to: