NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store

Go down 
+9
nonexistentPumpkin
sparkingLife
Shaula
royalPawn
Alder
uncertainHavoc
Sandstriker
silckenSoul
OverlordJ
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store   Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store - Page 19 EmptySun May 25, 2014 7:48 pm

*PI awakes feeling refreshed*

*He leaves and locks the store and goes towards the park*
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store   Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:56 pm

((before i post can you tell me if there is a back door and if it is more or less secure than the front))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store   Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 4:02 pm

((I'd say there isn't one bacause PI always entered through the front door, even when he wanted to go to the backroom))

((I hadn't though about it earlier but that'd make no sense if the store had a backdoor))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store   Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 4:04 pm

((this is pi tho, he could have just bricked it up //shrugs its up to you))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store   Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 4:07 pm

((I see no need for a back door, so I'll say there isn't one))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store   Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 4:41 pm

((okie then no back door))

you arrive at the front door, avoiding absolutely anywhere that might have people

you look at the door and feel a sudden pang of nervousness, you have never broken into a place outside of the slums

what do?
>

((just to say i can think of like five different commands that arent jokes so there are more then just 'break into building'))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store   Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 4:47 pm

>Check to see if the door is actually locked and also check if there is really noone inside
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store   Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 5:48 pm

>Check to see if the door is actually locked and also check if there is really noone inside

you look through the window and see it is dark, there doesnt seem to be anyone in there

you check the door and it is locked, pulling out your 'kit' you begin to fiddle with the lock

((how good would the lock be pi? in terms of rpg style ww can unlock apprentice style lock in the TES style of ranking with ease, and adept with a struggle and a few broken pins))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store   Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 6:02 pm

((It is a standart lock, nothing especially safe, probably less secure then a shops door should be, more on the level of a door to a regular house))

((Basically, enough to stop people from walking inside by accident but not enough to stop someone who has a decent idea how to pick a lock))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store   Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 6:11 pm

((so novice lock then, alright if it was an aprentice id have rolled a dice to find out, since it isnt ill just say she made it))

the lock doesnt last long under your dexterous hands and the door pops open

you walk in and turn on the light, gaping at what you find inside

what do?
>

((oj wanna do * *s to show what ww sees?))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store   Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 6:37 pm

*You see eight shelves in four rows, seperated by an aisle*

*Most of the shelves seem to be unordered as there is no clear relation between any two things lying next to one another, except for one self by the door that has a handwritten sign reading "Candy" hanging on its side*

*Nobody would likely be able to find anything in here without searching for a while*

((If you search around, tell me where you're searching and I tell you what you find))

((Also, I am not quite clear if I explained it well so here is a bit of a plan under the spoilers))

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store   Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 7:27 pm

before searching for anything you take a deep breath in through your nose, hoping to find food other than candy

((since shes dersite i figure shed have good sense of smell but nothing like slick does, if you want to force her to search she can be overwhelmed by the saccharine scent of the candy))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store   Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 7:37 pm

*You smell mostly the sweetness of the candy but also hints of loads of other things, including some paint, rubber, a couple of spices and what you think might be weird smelling cheese?*
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store   Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 8:13 pm

you instantly make a bee line for the cheese, weird smelling or not cheese is cheese and you can eat it

after some searching, blindly moving stuff out of the way you track down the scent

and stop suddenly when you see what it is

what do?
>

((this was you dont have to put much information to what i threw away, hell i could have even throw away some edible food xD))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store   Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 8:19 pm

*You accquire one (1) piece of weird smelling goat cheese, it looks white and one part of it seems like it might be a little moldy*

*The piece is about the size of a fist*

Last edited by OverlordJ on Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store   Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 8:20 pm

you immediately stuff the cheese into your mouth and eat it all, mold and all

you are still hungry and the candy draws your attention again

what do?
>
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store   Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 8:23 pm

>Consider looking for healthier food then candy, stuffing yourself with candy can't be good even for a Carapacian
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store   Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 8:29 pm

>Eat the candy in an act of defiance. You're not a little kid, nobody can tell you what not to eat!
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store   Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 8:35 pm

>Don't eat the candy because you are smart enough to know, that it'd only harm yourself and defying someone should only be done if it helps you. Feel free to eat SOME candy though.

Last edited by OverlordJ on Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store   Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 8:40 pm

>Consider looking for healthier food then candy, stuffing yourself with candy can't be good even for a Carapacian
Eat the candy in an act of defiance. You're not a little kid, nobody can tell you what not to eat!
>Don't eat the candy because you are smart enough that it'd only harm yourself and defying someone should only be done if it helps you. Feel free to eat SOME candy though.
when you are told not to eat candy then allowed to eat candy you begin to doubt your sanity

you snack on some candy before looking around the aisles next to the till for more food
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store   Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 8:57 pm

*While searching through the aisles you find the following*

One (1) glass of fish , it has Rollmops written on the side
One (1) medium and one (1) small white onion
Three (3) small pieces of old beef jerky, each about the size of a thumb
One (1) large glass of pickles, half empty
Two thirds (2/3) of an hungarian salami
One (1) old papaya, a bit dried out and wrinkly
One (1) piece of... never mind, you threw it away

((Tell me if I messed up with one of the pictures))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store   Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 9:12 pm

you scarf down the fish and thew jerky and stow the rest into your back pack, including the glass jar from the fish, might come in useful for trading

now that you have held back the hunger, at least for a while, your thought go back to those ladies you met and an all together different hunger starts roiling

you could either head back to the slums to find old --lovers-- friends or go looking for the ladies and try to talk them into meeting without an inspection going on

what do?
>
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store   Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 9:17 pm

>Your breath smells like pickled fish and goat cheese, is now really the best time for this?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store   Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 9:25 pm

>Your breath smells like pickled fish and goat cheese, is now really the best time for this?

good point

you need to find some breath mints or something first

what do?
>
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store   Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 9:37 pm

>Search for something minty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store   Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pickle Inspector's Convenience Store
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next