NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)

Go down 
+7
uncertainHavoc
royalPawn
Shaula
Sandstriker
silckenSoul
sparkingLife
Alder
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaula

Shaula

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 8:33 pm

So Silck and I think that since the remaining spots are the ones nobody wants (and Sn0wman) we should incorporate the Stabdads AU into this.

In case anyone doesn't know what that is, it's basically The Characters Adopt The Trolls. Every exile gets their troll, so DD would adopt Aradia, Sn0wman would get Terezi and Vriska, etc. Also, I've seen something about PI adopting Nepeta, PS getting Kanaya, and Equius being AD's kid. So nine more spots that are probably more desirable than Doze and Biscuits.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 9:22 pm

Well there is a problem with that. Nepeta is Lady Shipplish. Also, Lady Shipplish said something about karkat in the Nightfelt thread, so there will probably be conflict with that plan. We could have an AU thread for it though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 9:30 pm

The Nepeta could be Past Nepeta through time shenanigans. I was not aware of the Karkat thing, though.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 9:41 pm

we could have an extra nepeta and have shenanigans that way.

but yeah an AU forum here sounds good i could make it and call it 'stabdads' or something.

this should definitely be a thing though.

What exactly did lady shipplish say about my supposed son?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 9:45 pm

Wait, does this mean the troll RPers would be limited to that forum?
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 9:45 pm

Or an AU Subforum/Stabdads Sub forum
As for what she said, uh... Let me find the quote.

EDIT:
uncertainHavoc wrote:
::3 < KARKITTY IS SAFE AND SChatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 7 EnglishOUND, DChatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 7 EnglishON'T WChatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 7 EnglishORRY ABChatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 7 EnglishOUT THAT.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 9:51 pm

*figures out your entire nefarious plan from that one quote*

Thanks OuO

^So damn serious
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 10:10 pm

:33 < NChatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 7 EnglishOW THAT THEY KNChatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 7 EnglishOW Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 7 EnglishOUR PLAN, THEY WILL START TO PLAN ARChatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 7 EnglishOUND Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 7 EnglishOUR PLAN. WE, IN TURN, WILL PLAN A PLAN ARChatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 7 EnglishOUND THE PLAN THEY ARE PLANNING RIGHT NChatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 7 EnglishOW!
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 10:16 pm

Shaula wrote:
*figures out your entire nefarious plan from that one quote*

Thanks OuO
uncertainHavoc wrote:
:33 < NChatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 7 EnglishOW THAT THEY KNChatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 7 EnglishOW Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 7 EnglishOUR PLAN, THEY WILL START TO PLAN ARChatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 7 EnglishOUND Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 7 EnglishOUR PLAN. WE, IN TURN, WILL PLAN A PLAN ARChatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 7 EnglishOUND THE PLAN THEY ARE PLANNING RIGHT NChatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 7 EnglishOW!
But that would be meta gaming D:
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 3:33 am

You know, PI could simply adopt someone else, he doesn't have to adopt Nepeta, right?
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:07 am

OverlordJ wrote:
You know, PI could simply adopt someone else, he doesn't have to adopt Nepeta, right?

Hm. Yeah. Maybe an Alpha Troll?
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 9:58 am

Like meulin?

< also lady shipplish stay the hell away from my stabkid 3<
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 2:54 pm

1. This is becoming incredibly silly.

2. I still prefer the 'temporal shenanigans' solution.

3: Temporal shenanigans can explain anything if you think hard enough, so Karkat isn't a problem too. (Or cloning. Or an actual troll named Karkitty. Or make the Karkat in Lady Shiplish's nefarious plan the Karkat from the Stabdads AU.)

4: 1 of the options in 3 is incredibly silly too.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 3:17 pm

Does the felt have to adopt someone? Or is it just the Midnight Crew/Team Sleuthfall.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 3:20 pm

It's just the exiles I think, so Snowman would have to adopt, too but not the rest of you.

P.S.: Who is Feferies Exile? And who is Eridans Exile?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 3:35 pm

They don't have one. Eridan or Equius get AD, apparently.

so:
SS=Karkat
DD=Aradia
CD=Sollux
HB=Tavros
BQ=Terezi and Vriska
PI=Nepeta
PS=Kanaya
AD=Eridan OR Equius, I've seen both done
and nobody gets Feferi or Gamzee.

And the majority, of course, will probably be terrible parents.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 3:40 pm

excuse YOU personally i think i would make a great parent!!!!!!!!

mspa

ah who am i kidding i'd be a terrible dad xD
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 4:16 pm

Yes, absolutely terrible. Perhaps terrible enough to completely miss whatever Lady Shiplish is planning with Karkat?

I, on the other hand, would be an excellent parent. (And Aradia would still be traumatised because of the rest of you idiots.)
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:26 pm

I'm asking because I don't understand why PI is supposed to adopt Nepeta.

And since Nepeta is already taken, why shouldn't I simply adopt Feferi or Gamzee?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:32 pm

i have no idea i only know about the exile linked stab dads.

i did not even know felt and ps stabdads were a thing
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:51 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
i have no idea i only know about the exile linked stab dads.

i did not even know felt and ps stabdads were a thing

Neither did I to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:53 pm

I dunno, I'm just saying what most people seem to do with the AU. You can adopt Feferi or Gamzee, but Nepeta is a popular choice, it seems. The only thing that's certain is that the exiles get the trolls they've spoken to.

And felt stabdads are a thing because Sn0wman is also an exile. Team Sleuth is just there... for some reason. I dunno.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:08 pm

Shaula wrote:
I dunno, I'm just saying what most people seem to do with the AU. You can adopt Feferi or Gamzee, but Nepeta is a popular choice, it seems. The only thing that's certain is that the exiles get the trolls they've spoken to.

And felt stabdads are a thing because Sn0wman is also an exile. Team Sleuth is just there... for some reason. I dunno.

Probably because it's a popular theory that Team Problem Sleuth is the Prospitan equivalent to Derses Midnight Crew
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:27 pm

Probably.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 9:16 pm

seems reasonable

so is this going to be a thing now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next