NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)

Go down 
+7
uncertainHavoc
royalPawn
Shaula
Sandstriker
silckenSoul
sparkingLife
Alder
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Alder
Admin
Alder

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 12:44 am

Captain Lhurgoyf wrote:
Here's the forum, at any rate. Feel free to check it out if you're interested.
Thanks! :)
Back to top Go down
https://nightnightcrew.forumotion.com
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 12:53 am

I made an account though I don't know if I'll use it.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:05 am

So. John is now messing with Caliborn.

Caliborn <3< John as an actual relationship is all but confirmed. Also, John is finally starting to come through as the main character. Took him long enough
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:16 am

I came on here to see if the very tense situation we have in the rp has moved at all, and all you do is spoil the latest upd8 (which came right when I thought it was safe after the last one).

(I get irritable in the early morning. Don't take it personally)
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 12:56 pm

well the very tense situation has now moved elsewhere and will remain in a tense standoff until uH comes on later today
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 3:03 pm

As I am just now finding out.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 10:24 pm

So yeah. We need a Caliborn ASAP
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 10:26 pm

uncertainHavoc wrote:
So yeah. We need a Caliborn ASAP
It is so Tempting to volunteer to be the asshole of all assholes right now. You don't even know. Though I just don't think I wouldn't do good enough to portray him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:14 am

Hey, you said something about GPI restoring the afterlife in canon. Do you already have a plan for that, because if you don't I'd have an idea.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:28 am

Why do we need a Caliborn ASAP? Can't we have him just be this looming threat that doesn't actually do anything except lazerface at horrorterrors until we find someone?

Also: FINALLY... NO MORE FIVE HOUR BUS RIDES... FOR NOW...

And Slick. You missed your 612 post. How could you.

Last edited by Shaula on Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:32 am

sorry a lot of shit was happening

i can go find it now

in fact i will do that

*leaves for a moment to backtrack*

*mumbles*
where is trace when you need him
*/mumbles*

EDIT: ok i think i found it
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:26 am

Fuck. Why do I ALWAYS have to disappear whenever stuff actually starts happening.

Also, since Droog pretty much found out everything ((but couldn't actually do anything because FUCKING IRL SHIT I'm so sorry I'm the WORST DD every time stuff starts happening I disappear facepalm)) it was decided that I can just read what happened, and...

Spoilered for IC shenanigans in Scratch's bar:

That's just going to cause problems. The reason we made the afterlife so easy to return from was so that there wouldn't BE any problems with the fact that we're constantly killing each other off. I know this is ridiculously late, and I apologise, but I really don't think this is a good idea, and changing the rules of the world like that should probably have been discussed OOC first.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:35 am

OverlordJ wrote:
Hey, you said something about GPI restoring the afterlife in canon. Do you already have a plan for that, because if you don't I'd have an idea.
I dont really. I was just planning on it not existing until Death came back from the Excellent Toast. So if anyone died during that time they would just wake up back at their body. Though if tou have a plan please tell!
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:46 am

Shaula wrote:

That's just going to cause problems. The reason we made the afterlife so easy to return from was so that there wouldn't BE any problems with the fact that we're constantly killing each other off. I know this is ridiculously late, and I apologise, but I really don't think this is a good idea, and changing the rules of the world like that should probably have been discussed OOC first.
i agree, i rolled with it because i could not really be bothered to argue

but yeah should have been discussed first
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:48 am

silckenSoul wrote:
Shaula wrote:

i agree, i rolled with it because i could not really be bothered to argue

but yeah should have been discussed first
Well it was just a head canon. Shipplish could just be saying that to freak them out, and nothing more.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:53 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40