NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)

Go down 
+7
uncertainHavoc
royalPawn
Shaula
Sandstriker
silckenSoul
sparkingLife
Alder
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 3:43 pm

Hmm, I kind of doubt PI would imagine money but he could perhaps imagine some boats.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 3:52 pm

he may have been joking
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 4:42 pm

I like the forum name, it's much better.

I should be in a place where laptop access is reliable... soon-ish. Half an hour left, I believe, but there's a bunch of RELATIVES there and I haven't seen them in years and it'll probably take a while.

Hooray for weird school/moving/otherstuffnobodywantstodealwithespeciallynotallatonce shit.
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 4:50 pm

tekkenfreak4 wrote:
Ok, seriously, can someone tell me the rules for Fan carapaces? I kinda made one and I would like to know more.
There are not any rules for fan carapaces right now although I am not sure if they should be allowed to interact with canon characters which they most likely will be depending on whether or not everyone is okay with it.
Back to top Go down
https://nightnightcrew.forumotion.com
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 4:52 pm

see you soon shaula, have a fun rest of journey and i hope your family meet up goes painlessly

d(ouo)b

and i agree with raf, they should be kept separate, in some other city or maybe a parallel universe or something like that
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 6:34 pm

My family meetup went PERFECTLY, I said hi to some people and they let me go on the computer.

Now, I know there'll be THINGS to do tomorrow, and then ANOTHER long trip BACK that takes a day too (not sure when that happens) so my internet access is still unreliable, but OH WELL.
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 6:54 pm

Huh

I had a similar trip Saturday, but I was there and back in one day.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:02 pm

Mine includes Weird School Shit. Did you have that too?
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:24 pm

...No, it was just a housewarming party for some relatives. The parts about not having seen the people in years and saying hi to some people and then being let on the computer were the same, though.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:31 pm

Ah.

Close enough.
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:43 pm

Hey look according to google we exist now. Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 38 1NmFhkJ
Back to top Go down
https://nightnightcrew.forumotion.com
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:56 pm

I think I might start a thing in that carapace forum, just so we can say we're using it.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:08 pm

I already googled this before I even joined as Eridan. :I
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:18 pm

meh, existing on Google isn't that important at all.

*beholds ensuing chaos and panic*
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:32 pm

Can I be made the moderator of the Nightfelt forums?
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:44 pm

i am not sure how to do it

raf did it for me

anyway

does anyone know where i could find artwork/spritework for a black and white carapace? i am sticking with the accidental mixing of the dersite and the prospitan cloning goop

i have a name ((half-breed pariah)) but i would like some artwork or a picture or something to go with it
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:50 pm

While we're asking questions for fan carapaces, can anyone think of a good Exile name with the initials "NP"? I'm thinking Nomadic for the N, but I can't think of what the P would stand for.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:51 pm

nonexistentPumpkin wrote:
While we're asking questions for fan carapaces, can anyone think of a good Exile name with the initials "NP"?  I'm thinking Nomadic for the N, but I can't think of what the P would stand for.
Pumpkin? mspa
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:52 pm

describe your carapace first

we need a handle on him/her before giving names

EDIT: YES SANDSTRIKER HAS WON THE FORUMS

EVERYONE GO HOME

mspa
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:02 pm

Well I haven't given it much thought, I'll get back to you on that. All I know is he's probably Prospitian.

Also while searching for a generic carapacian sprite sheet I could make a mutant Derspitian for Silck from, I found this:

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 38 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSumgCOz7HhTQJp2kXiqPgVkdp9dzZORu9MUDIESOYC7UctQLbJWQ
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:05 pm

oh wow

that certainly is something
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:06 pm

meh
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:12 pm

Okay so apparently Bec Droll is going to break out of whatever doomed timeline he came from into our universe and usher in the apocdalypse.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:12 pm

HEY NP

for reasons i have realised that the Half-breed Pariah needs to have a lightning shaped scar on his forehead

or maybe the split between the black and white half on his face should be a lighting bolt shape

EDIT: yes np that should happen

only he should be more derpy then raegy
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:21 pm

Okay all I can find is the sprites for a generic B1 Prospitian and Dersite. Is he already exiled or not?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next