NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)

Go down 
+7
uncertainHavoc
royalPawn
Shaula
Sandstriker
silckenSoul
sparkingLife
Alder
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaula

Shaula

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:54 pm

tholluxander wrote:
what am i even doing

Something absolutely wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:30 pm

Sandstriker wrote:
A Nightfelt/Feltfall rp thread, a main Nightnight Crew thread rp, and a Sleuthfall rp. Then we would have two other forums. The big RP thread where everyone is in and the general chat. :wishtherewasmspasoicouldsaynotsureifmspainthefirstplace:
Current Goals:1.Create NighNight crew Forum
                             2.Create SleuthFall Forum
                             3.Create NightFelt/FeltFall Forum
                             4.Create Collab Forum
                             5.Create General Chat forum
Still need to recruit members of NightFelt/Feltfall.

Last edited by Raf0096 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://nightnightcrew.forumotion.com
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:36 pm

Ok who wants to go to nightfall and say there are still spaces open?

Also Tholl said he was going to make the other groups as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 1:42 am

Hello everyone! I suppose now that I have signed up I should pick someone to RP out of... three people.

I suppose I can pick Sawbuck, he seems the most fun to RP. Is everyone fine with that?
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 1:47 am

CrimsonMage wrote:
Hello everyone! I suppose now that I have signed up I should pick someone to RP out of... three people.

I suppose I can pick Sawbuck, he seems the most fun to RP. Is everyone fine with that?
I added you as Sawbuck.
Back to top Go down
https://nightnightcrew.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:36 am

...now I'm just sitting here, waiting for the other two members of Team Sleuthfall.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 10:14 am

So, maybe we should add something about confirmed versus unconfirmed members to the first post. And check with the unconfirmed ones to make sure they're actually going to do this. (Some of them might not want to do this, I know for a fact that one's just on the list due to... me saying something stupid and it getting this far, again. It's Snowrora, in case anyone was wondering.)
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:26 pm

When is the felt's thread going up? When all the spots are filled?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:28 pm

Yeah pretty much
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 6:27 pm

Hello guys.

I was wondering, what do you think about adding (pre-LE) Caliborn and Ms. Paint?
'Cause I'd like to be Caliborn. (More so than Doze or Biscuit at least.)

(Also I took the liberty of using royalPawn as name since it's way cooler than my regular one, but I put my MSPAforums one in my sig to minimize confusion.)
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 6:37 pm

Heeeeey guys~

I maaaaay have started a forum in the Sleuthfall area, but this is only a SLIGHT possibility.

QUICK! DISTRACT THEM WITH NEPETA!!!!

Wow this was bigger than I thought:
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 6:39 pm

That's actually not a bad idea. However, some spots might be freed soon (I sent an ask to someone who might not want to, and I'd ask others that haven't shown up yet if I knew who it was besides Aurora) so if you're interested in a spot that nobody's claimed yet, there is that.

Also, I say make the Felt thing and explain disappearances away with 'they're having a tea party in the afterlife, they'll be back any minute!'.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 6:41 pm

uncertainHavoc wrote:
Heeeeey guys~

I maaaaay have started a forum in the Sleuthfall area, but this is only a SLIGHT possibility.

*is totally distracted by pawsome nepeta*

Also uH?

There is no thread in the sleuthfall area. Are you feeling ok you seem to be seeing things.

((totally used admin powers to remove it to keep the site clean))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 6:53 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
uncertainHavoc wrote:
Heeeeey guys~

*is totally distracted by pawsome nepeta*

Also uH?

There is no thread in the sleuthfall area. Are you feeling ok you seem to be seeing things.

((totally used admin powers to remove it to keep the site clean))

MAGIC!!!!!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 6:55 pm

Something like that yes

EDIT:

Oh! nearly forgot to greet you uH!

-{----
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 7:10 pm

So I PM'd Aurora on the MSPA forums and she's not going to be Snowman. You can take her name off the list now, I'm sure someone else would like to be her.

Edit: Also, these are the people that haven't joined the forums(I think):
Team Sleuthfall:
PI: OverlordJ
AD: Captain Combusken

The Nightfelt/Feltfall:
Itchy: irascibleErudite
Trace: CatcheJagger
Die: spartan322
Stitch: canineCarnivore
Matchsticks: Conflicted Scales

And I am not dealing with the other PMs right now, so if anyone else asks them, maybe mention it so they don't get spammed by a bunch of Nightnighters?

Also, this list would be of interest to royalPawn, since one of these might be preferable to Caliborn. Say which ones so we know who to ask first.

I apologize if I missed anyone.

Also, it appears that there are two uncertainHavocs.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 7:52 pm

Shaula wrote:
So I PM'd Aurora on the MSPA forums and she's not going to be Snowman. You can take her name off the list now, I'm sure someone else would like to be her.

Edit: Also, these are the people that haven't joined the forums(I think):
Team Sleuthfall:
PI: OverlordJ
AD: Captain Combusken

The Nightfelt/Feltfall:
Itchy: irascibleErudite
Trace: CatcheJagger
Die: spartan322
Stitch: canineCarnivore
Matchsticks: Conflicted Scales

And I am not dealing with the other PMs right now, so if anyone else asks them, maybe mention it so they don't get spammed by a bunch of Nightnighters?

Also, this list would be of interest to royalPawn, since one of these might be preferable to Caliborn. Say which ones so we know who to ask first.

I apologize if I missed anyone.

Also, it appears that there are two uncertainHavocs.

Guess it's best to wait 'till the confirmations. I believe there was a second candidate for Stitch already?
...Yep, nefariousNexus was first, actually.

silckenSoul wrote:
Oh! I nearly forgot to great you uH!
-{----

*absconds*
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:42 pm

Heh rP get back here!

-{----
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 10:05 pm

So I think we're going to need the Afterlife RP soon. Just so everyone knows.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 10:06 pm

Yeah for you
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 12:48 am

(Given that my character is supposed to be omniscient, would it still be bad RP manners to look at the other groups' forums?)
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 12:50 am

Crap. We weren't supposed to look at the other RP forums? I thought it was just don't post there. Q_Q
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:15 am

royalPawn wrote:

Guess it's best to wait 'till the confirmations. I believe there was a second candidate for Stitch already?
...Yep, nefariousNexus was first, actually.

I posted in the nightfall thread telling him he can have the spot if he wants it. He was first, so he deserves the position if he wants it. We'll see whether he replies.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:28 am

Shaula wrote:
Spoiler:

PM'd OJ and Captain Combusken about the thread. PI and AD's status will be confirmed once they respond.

Edit: OJ will be joining once he figures out some email stuff(Which I completely forgot about OH WELL), so that's definitely taken by him.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 5:28 pm

Wait, there's another me? WHAT???
IMPOSTER!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next