NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC Duel Thread

Go down 
+7
silckenSoul
nonexistentPumpkin
Shaula
royalPawn
Sandstriker
sparkingLife
uncertainHavoc
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

OOC Duel Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:11 am

((Are we supposed to be our OCs here?))

((Should I arrive as the Mage of Void?))
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:12 am

(( Yeah, though you could be PI. Technically.))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:19 am

((Nah, if that's the right place I'll be me))

((That is to say my first forumstuck OC))

((Which is to say THIS GUY))

((Please note that he has spend an unmeasurable amouth of time in the furthest ring))

A meteor is shooting through the sky, about to impact not to far away from everyone else
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:23 am

The Heir hits the deck. He looks behind him.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:26 am

((I should probably establish that my OC is NOT human. She is a mythical species that has a silken voice, long white hair, ice blue eyes, pointed ears, and an all around stunning physique. Her species has abnormal athletic ability, incredible intelligence, and are relatively decent at mind reading))
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:26 am

The meteor suddenly starts to slow down significantly. The ground still shakes as it hits.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:28 am

uncertainHavoc wrote:
((I should probably establish that my OC is NOT human. She is a mythical species that has a silken voice, long white hair, ice blue eyes, pointed ears, and an all around stunning physique. Her species has abnormal athletic ability, incredible intelligence, and are relatively decent at mind reading))
(( :I ))

The Heir yells at the meteor, "Yo, anybody get hit?"
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:34 am

A dersite ship arises from the meteor and flies towards you.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:36 am

The Heir of Time runs screaming profanities into the sky.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:40 am

The Mage of Void goes to the bow of the ship to take a look over the land
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:42 am

"I don't want to die! I don't want to die!", He screams as he starts floating up and trying to get behind the ship.
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:43 am

The Bard waves to the Mage.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:46 am

The Mage notices a Bard. It has been a while since he last had human contact. He signals the Captain of the ship to return to the meteor and then flies down to the bard to greet him.
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:50 am

The Bard wants to know if the Mage would like to buy some of these motherfucking jetpacks.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:52 am

Sandstriker wrote:
uncertainHavoc wrote:
(( :I ))

The Heir yells at the meteor, "Yo, anybody get hit?"
((I got a 13, which is surprising, since I did create this species with this kind of idea in mind. Guess I didn't try hard enough. If anyone is truly curious about my race, you can read it in the spoiler.
Spoiler:
))

The Muse smiles to herself as she sees the man emerge from the meteor. He is a funny looking guy.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:53 am

The Mage takes a moment to answer, to make sure that his answer is human.
He then says:
Uh
No
Thank you
I don't really have any use for any jetpacks
Heck
I could just make some if I really needed some
Sorry
Am I being rude?
I suppose I could buy a jetpack anyways
Even though I don't need one
How much do they cost?

((I didn't emerge from the meteor directly, I flew down from the ship, which came from the meteor))

((Also, I am still mostly looking like a normal human))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:57 am

OverlordJ wrote:
((I didn't emerge from the meteor directly, I flew down from the ship, which came from the meteor))

((Also, I am still mostly looking like a normal human))
((I know. Don't worry.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:58 am

Suddenly, a wild RATTATORK, nearly as large as a hippopotamus, though thrice as agile,
OOC Duel Thread - Page 2 2qb61j12
leaps from a crevice in the now-still METEORITE!  
It opens lead-filled RAPID FIRE on the nearby MAGE and BARD with jittery, gleeful abandon!

WHAT DO YOU DO!?!?!

((DUN DUN DUN dun DUN DUN dun DUN-DUN! DUN DUN DUN dun DUN DUN dun DUN-DUN!))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:00 am

The Muse's eyes widen when she sees this new creature. It could cause problems if it is left alone. She ponders on what she should do, stroking her hair thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:02 am

The Mage draws power from the furthest ring and turns immaterial, only being visible as a slightly translucent shade. He turns around to look at the creature and wonders how it got onto his meteor.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:06 am

The Heir (Who is quite high up in the air at this point) looks down at everyone. What the heck happened around this area, why is it so busted up compared to when he saw it last? No need to take too long to think about it now he supposes. He takes a look at the area, locking his eyes on the man who nearly ran him over. The Heir flys down yelling at him," Hey! What the hell do you think your doing? Why were you trying to run me over with a dersite ship? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:11 am

Startled by the disappearance of the MAGE into forgetting about the BARD entirely, the RATTATORK
OOC Duel Thread - Page 2 2qb61j13
Skitters about for a minute, before setting it's sights on a new TARGET;
As preposterous amounts of bullets violently left it's WEAPONIZED TAIL, the RATTATORK utilized a grating, metal-like tongue to tell the MUSE what can be roughly translated as

"EAT LEAD, MOTHERFUCKER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

((Duuuun DUUUUUUUUUUUUn DUN dun DUn duuuuuuuuuun dun dun dun DUN DUN DUN dun DUN DUN dun DUN-DUN! DUN DUN DUN dun DUN DUN dun DUN-DUN!))
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:12 am

(Here's a list of jetpacks, and if the price isn't listed it's 420 Boonbucks.)

Fett Flyer: If you really need a description for this one, then you'll get a free DVD set of the original Star Wars trilogy with it.

Med(jet)pack: Stores a complete first aid kit and is propelled by healing beams.

Minecrafter's Worst Friend(640 Boonbucks): Made of diamonds and gold, this pixelated propulsion device is prone to breaking.  Good luck fixing it, it's powered by redstone.

Batpack: The kind of jetpack an eccentric billionaire who secretly fights crime would use.  And no, the wings don't do anything.  They just look cool.

Rocket Propulsion Device(612 Boonbucks): This jetpack comes straight from Alternia.  It may or may not be alive.

Exploding Jetpack: To give to your enemies, of course.  Or just use it as a grenade.  I really don't care.

Jeptak(-420 Boonbucks): who even made this conksuck jeptak, imigrents???

((Sorry that took so long, I hadn't had the list prepared beforehand.))

The Bard throws a couple of his exploding jetpacks in the direction of the beast, then gets out a med(jet)pack, aims its thrusters at his torso, and turns it on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:18 am

The RATTATORK

OOC Duel Thread - Page 2 2qb61j14

Re-directs it's LEAD STREAM towards the EXPLOSIVE JET-PACKS, detonating them in midair!
This momentary distraction leaves it open to attack from the LEFT-FLANK! QUICKLY, HEROES!

Meanwhile, if the BEAST could speak ENGLISH, you would hear;

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
"YOU CAN'T BEAT BULLETS"
"YOU CAN'T"

But instead, a horrific screech fills your ears, like literal nails on a chalk board made out of pig-iron.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:20 am

The Muse frowns as the bullets zip by her. This creature is quite vulgar, and is obviously not up to the prospect of an honorable battle. She sighs heavily. She hates having to kill things, but someone else might get severely injured if this creature continues its rampage. The Muse accelerates towards the creature, a cold fire in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC Duel Thread
Page 2 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next