NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)

Go down 
+5
uncertainHavoc
Metafiction
tekkenfreak4
royalPawn
Sandstriker
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaula

Shaula

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 9:41 pm

((>WW: HE FEARS THE META

HE KNOWS HE CANNOT DEFEND HIMSELF IF HIS FONT IS QUESTIONED

WHAT MORE PROOF DO YOU NEED

EEEEEEEEEEEEEVIIIIIIIIIIIIIL))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 9:47 pm

((>WW: Being Meta is stupid. I mean, how would something like <This> even sound?))

((And his voice is very calm and friendly))

((DAMN IT START SWOONING ALREADY))

EDIT:
((Actually, lets be serious for a second))

((Of course she shouldn't trust him))

((But he DID save her and she has no reason to assume that he plans anything evil))

((If anything, she should act as if she would trust him but be careful and keep and eye on him))

((Plus, he seems to be a convenient way to keep Eridan and WW from fighting))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 10:06 pm

((Something like <this> would obviously sound like the classiest voice in existence.))

((In all seriousness... *shooshes paranoia* fine, pretend to trust him, do not a8scond immediately, but keep in mind that his soul totally wears ridiculous Prince pants.))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 10:09 pm

((Shaula, he is NOT a Prince. He doesn't have any title. An even if he did, why would WW know what a Prince looks like?))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 10:42 pm

((I just declared him Prince of Life. I also just declared all the OTHER murderous assholes in the RP Princes of Life.

*meaningful look at the cueball*

And she doesn't know what they look like. That's why I'm emphasizing the fact that they're ridiculous.))

((Also when I said 'in all seriousness' i kinda lied. sorry.))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 11:27 pm

>TOO MUCH DAMN ARGUING

you feint in a suitably lady like manner from the violent argument going on in your head
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 11:41 pm

The man dashes over to catch the lady before she hits the ground.

Oh my, you poor thing. This whole thing must have been too much for you.

He looks at Eridan.

I hope you don't mind but I think it might be better if we find a different place if you want to continue this conversation, mister. I very much believe that this young lady needs some rest and this is most certainly not the right place to rest, wouldn't you agree?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 4:33 pm

((>ohfuckohfuckohfuck))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 4:41 pm

>ohfuckohfuckohfuck

you mumble a bit but are still unconscious
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 4:50 pm

((>WW: wake.))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 5:02 pm

*Eridan thinks she's faking it, the little rat. He decides to play along for now*

yeah thats true enough
i dont need any money though im rich enough
plus my clothin is wwaterproof so this stuff should wwash off easily
but i guess you could use some help movvin her
that might be kind of a pain wwith my missin arm

*He walks over to WW, but keeps his weapon in hand until the other guy puts his gun away*

Last edited by royalPawn on Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 5:18 pm

((Though

And there's 2 *s at the end of your first line

Oh, and can he even fire that thing with one hand

(and why does an image search of 'Ahab's Malodorous Socks' bring up the Girl's Best Friend) ))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 6:09 pm

((Ah crap I keep messing up the tho words))

((oops))

((Yes.))

((I get the Noodlers Ahab flex pen. :I ))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 6:19 pm

((Alright, just checking))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 12:34 am

You are too generous Sir. I really wouldn't want to bother you. Though I admit, a little help would be most appreciated. Though, as I said, only if it isn't too much of a bother for you.
Also, if there's anything I can do to make it up to you, please let me know Sir.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 3:52 pm

((Dat title.))

uh sure
anywway howw about you take her arms an i get
one a her legs i guess
wwhere do you wwant to take her
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 4:22 pm

((YOU JUST FUCKIN NOTICED))

((So damn observant you don't even know))

((I edited it at the start of this debate))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 4:28 pm

>WW: wake

you mumble a bit more forcefully and scrunch your face and flail your legs as if running, if you were conscious you would hope you didn't hit anything or anyone
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 4:30 pm

Well, I was thinking that m-

Oh, it looks like she's waking up already.

Are you feeling alright miss? You had me worried.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 4:38 pm

you are no longer unconscious, though you are still not awake

you are aware of people around you though

you should probably wake up at some point

but your dream is so nice that you do not want to leave
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 4:48 pm

((>Flail around in your semi-sleep, kicking Finface in the face to establish the voice in your head being a dick to him.))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 5:39 pm

>Flail around in your semi-sleep, kicking Finface in the face to establish the voice in your head being a dick to him.

him?

who?

you open your eyes as the dream fades and you groan at the harsh light

you look down to see the grey lady holding your leg with her hand

oh gpi

she only arm

you feel bad for being so mean to her

not mean enough to give back her stuff

but

still

you look up and-ohgoodgpiitsthepropitian

you are starting to panic badly

what do?
>
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 5:54 pm

((NICE OBSERVATION))
((+16,000))

*Eridan quickly lets go of WW's leg and just sort of frowns at her*
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 5:59 pm

you are still panicking about the prospitian so you use this sudden change to fall out of his grasp and move away from him, the grey lady, mostly, forgotten
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 6:05 pm

royalPawn wrote:
((NICE OBSERVATION))
((+16,000))

*Eridan quickly lets go of WW's leg and just sort of frowns at her*
((YOU HAVE LOST ALL RIGHT TO CALL SOMEONE OUT ON BEING UNOBSERVANT))

((>WW: A8scond.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)
Page 6 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next