NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)

Go down 
+5
uncertainHavoc
Metafiction
tekkenfreak4
royalPawn
Sandstriker
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaula

Shaula

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 4:52 pm

*Itchy dodges the blade swat*
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 5:51 pm

((i say we wait on everyone else now))
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:07 pm

*Trace steps back slowly*
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:38 pm

*slick notices*

-{---< don' even try i' 3 3<
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 9:26 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
*Crowbar deflects the knife with his crowbar*

Shush you s7abby, 7he smar7 guys are 7alking, you can voice an opinion once 7he opinion isn'7 jus7 "S7ab i7!"

------------

*PI whispers*

>[WaIt, dId you hear that?]<

>[I thInk someone Is Is close by, we need to be careful]<

((Sand, meta, are you guys ready?))
PS nods and looks around.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:16 pm

Do what? Fl33? What if I do?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:40 pm

ok So they are obviouSly not in that houSe

letS try thiS one

*opens another door and looks through the rooms*

((at some point you are gonna have to let us find you and we wont control your characters like that))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 3:01 pm

*Detective also continues looking*
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 4:41 pm

Heh

*Crowbar smirks*

Well li77le lady, I am no7 scared, I am careful.

You see, if a small girl like you is hanging ou7 wi7h people like 7hese and isn'7 scared ou7 of her mind, 7ha7's a pre77y clear sign 7ha7 some7hing is JUS7 NO7 RIGH7, ISN'7 I7?

Heck, I wouldn'7 be surprised if you aren'7 even a li77le girl, I mean, wouldn'7 be a big surprise if Shadow Magic had some weird illusion s7uff.

And even if you really are a li77le girl, I've seen wha7 Deuce can do, I'm no7 going 7o underes7ima7e someone jus7 because 7hey are small.

//Meanwhile

>[ShIt, PS, I thInk someone Is lookIng for us, should we try to escaPe?]<

>[We could try to telePort out of here...]<
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 6:09 pm

*the little girl pauses for a second, shocked that crowbar thought of that*

*then she smiles in a sultry manner and says*

my my you're far more clever than your coworkers i can see why you became second in command
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 6:35 pm

*Crowbar smirks even more*

Well, we wouldn'7 s7ill be around if we didn'7 have a7 leas7 SOME compe7en7 people around here.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:25 pm

HEY! 1'M WAY MORE COMPETENT!
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:37 pm

*the girl ignore itchy*

a very good point

now i'm sure a smart leprechaun must have something they want?

*as she says this she moves around behind crowbar, out of his line of site, when she comes back round into his sight she now looks like a woman in her late twenties*

what do you want?
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:50 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
Heh

*Crowbar smirks*

Well li77le lady, I am no7 scared, I am careful.

You see, if a small girl like you is hanging ou7 wi7h people like 7hese and isn'7 scared ou7 of her mind, 7ha7's a pre77y clear sign 7ha7 some7hing is JUS7 NO7 RIGH7, ISN'7 I7?

Heck, I wouldn'7 be surprised if you aren'7 even a li77le girl, I mean, wouldn'7 be a big surprise if Shadow Magic had some weird illusion s7uff.

And even if you really are a li77le girl, I've seen wha7 Deuce can do, I'm no7 going 7o underes7ima7e someone jus7 because 7hey are small.

//Meanwhile

>[ShIt, PS, I thInk someone Is lookIng for us, should we try to escaPe?]<

>[We could try to telePort out of here...]<
PS nods
(Let'S try to get to our counterPartS office... I'm Sure they will have Something we could uSe.>
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 10:34 pm

ok letS try thiS one!

*kicks down a door into an empty room and begins searching*

((you can only shadow port to places where you have already opened a shadow portal, or where there is a shadow magic user, we agreed this a while ago so dont go changing canon))
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 12:38 am

*Traces inches back more*
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 5:23 am

I7chy, 7he grown ups are 7alking, be qui7e for now.

*He looks the woman into the eyes*

Well, of course 7here are 7hings 7ha7 I wan7, lo7s of 7hings, really.

Bu7, you see, I am no7 en7irely convinced 7ha7 spilling informa7ions abou7 my hear7s desire 7o some weird s7ranger who hangs ou7 wi7h murderous mobs7ers is 7ha7 much of a good idea.

Who knows wha7 you'll do, you migh7 use i7 agains7 me, you migh7 7wis7 my own hopes and dreams agains7 me, you migh7 use i7 as an excuse 7o drag me 7o hell or worse places or wors7 of all

I7 could mean I'll own the Crew a favour

So I'm sure you'll unders7and why I am a bi7 hesi7an7

//Meanwhile

((Okay, first of all, we should definitely have the powers that were shown in the comic about the mobsterswap universe, right?))

((And PI at least has been stated to be especially good at teleportating, IIRC))

((Plus, these is the fact that we work for a different HT, so slight differences don't have to break canon))

((But I guess we might need to talk about what the Twilight Scoundrels can do in our RP, alright?))

>[Hmm, not a bad Idea, though we'll need to be careful]<

>[I thInk I'd rather avoId runnIng Into them]<
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 8:32 am

((yeah it would be nice to talk about powers, i was assuming you'd have the same capabilities as us, kinda forgot about the teleporting thing in canon (^^") ))

*the woman frowns a bit, but carries on regardless*

oh you don't need to worry about owing them a favour, only me, and i'd only send you to hell if that is what you wanted, in fact, i might be able to keep you out of hell, if that is what you want

*slick b waves his hand a the floor behind trace lights up with small pruple flames, not enough to really burn him from where he is, but enough to burn him is he tries to back up at all*

-{---<where'd ya tink you're goin'? da par'ies jus' star'in'! 3<

*dies slowly comes too again but decides to remain very still in the hopes of not being noticed*
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:22 am

((Once I have the time I'll go through the two mobsterswap comics and search for all the powers but for now, I remember PS, PI and NB being able to create fire, PS had his "dark" Sepulchritude with refilling ink, PI is able to teleport and rather well apparently AND I think he might be able to teleport others, too? I think PS might be able to teleport, too but PI can do it better and more often then PS can. IIRC that is. HD hasn't shown any special powers as far as I recall. AD can really do much magic but has a VERY high regeneration facor because of his shadow magic))

((But as I said, once I have time I'll go through the comics and stuff again and I'll list all powers and link to sources))

Lady, commen7s like 7ha7 are jus7 more reason 7o worry, are 7hey no7?

Your commen7 seems 7o imply 7ha7 you OU7RANK 7he Crew, or some7hing like 7ha7, after all, you are here wi7h 7hem bu7 any favour I'd own would be only your own? So you clearly aren'7 working FOR 7hem, because 7hen I'd own 7HEM a favour, no7 you. Could i7 be 7ha7 maybe 7HEY are even working for YOU?

Oh, bu7 7ha7's no7 all. See, a7 firs7 I 7hough7 you migh7 be some kind of weird ass hell 7hing 7ha7's working wi7h 7he crew because of some sor7 of con7rac7, bu7 7he way you 7alk abou7 hell is differen7. You 7alked abou7 "sending you 7here", no7 "7aking you 7here" or some7hing like 7ha7. So I guess you ain'7 from hell ei7her.

*He eyes the woman suspiciously*

Bu7 I'll admi7 7ha7 I'm curious now, Miss Ki77y

Jus7 wha7 are you?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:45 am

*the woman smirks and shakes her head*
now now that would be telling wouldn't it crowbar? i could tell you but i'd need something in return

((pause till everyone else shows up?))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:07 am

((Hmm, do we really need anyone else for the dialog between Crowbar and Ygg?))

((But alright, if you want to wait we can wait))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 1:09 pm

< Slick? I hate to interrupt, but don't you think if the Scoundrels were coming, they would be here by now? >
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 3:33 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
I7chy, 7he grown ups are 7alking, be qui7e for now.

*He looks the woman into the eyes*

Well, of course 7here are 7hings 7ha7 I wan7, lo7s of 7hings, really.

Bu7, you see, I am no7 en7irely convinced 7ha7 spilling informa7ions abou7 my hear7s desire 7o some weird s7ranger who hangs ou7 wi7h murderous mobs7ers is 7ha7 much of a good idea.

Who knows wha7 you'll do, you migh7 use i7 agains7 me, you migh7 7wis7 my own hopes and dreams agains7 me, you migh7 use i7 as an excuse 7o drag me 7o hell or worse places or wors7 of all

I7 could mean I'll own the Crew a favour

So I'm sure you'll unders7and why I am a bi7 hesi7an7

//Meanwhile

((Okay, first of all, we should definitely have the powers that were shown in the comic about the mobsterswap universe, right?))

((And PI at least has been stated to be especially good at teleportating, IIRC))

((Plus, these is the fact that we work for a different HT, so slight differences don't have to break canon))

((But I guess we might need to talk about what the Twilight Scoundrels can do in our RP, alright?))

>[Hmm, not a bad Idea, though we'll need to be careful]<

>[I thInk I'd rather avoId runnIng Into them]<
(If we do run into them, we can juSt take care of them eaSily with our magic, but if we muSt, I'm Sure we could avoid them.>
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 5:53 pm

Heh, I said I was curious, no7 7ha7 I 7rus7 you.

Bu7 how abou7 7his: since i7 seems your companions are busy and me and my group are a bi7 busy ourself a7 7he momen7, how abou7 we'll con7inue 7his conversa7ion a7 ano7her 7ime?

7ha7'd also have 7he added bonus 7ha7 we could 7alk in a nicer loca7ion and don'7 have 7o 7alk s7anding around in 7he slums.

*He smirks*

Wouldn'7 7ha7 sound much nicer?

//Meanwhile

>[I thInk a stealthy aPProach wIll Probably be better for now, yeah...]<

>[Any Plan how to get to the offIce unseen?]<
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 6:05 pm

*Trace just stands there, silent.*

((Because He can't really do anything else. =\))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)
Page 20 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next