NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)

Go down 
+5
uncertainHavoc
Metafiction
tekkenfreak4
royalPawn
Sandstriker
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 6:40 pm

((ok sure thing, shau can pick it up when she gets back from her bus ride of doom))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 2:10 pm

Yeah, alr1ght, k1d, just hang on, lemme f1n1sh talk1ng to these guys!

*to the Crew*

Yeah, l1ke hell 1'm gonna bel1eve THAT!

--

They shoulD be somewhere arounD here. Probably hiDing in one of the builDings.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 2:16 pm

ok So Should we juSt Start Shouting around looking for them?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 3:39 pm

They're hiDing, they're not going to just come out if you call them.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 5:00 pm

*Trace slowly tries to retreat back to the mansion, trying to be sneaky. But being sneaky is not his thing and steps on a twig, breaking it with a *SNAP*. The fuck did a twig come from? This is the slums. He was more likely to step on a broken bottle of booze...*

"Oh shit...", he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:12 pm

*Droog heads off to investigate the noise*

< Oh, you're here too. Any other Felt around here I should know about? >
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:25 pm

-{--- < ah fuck i' le's jus' kill em! 3<

but iiiiitcccchhhhhyyyy i wanna talk nooooowwwww

------------

good point

hmmmm

how about we juSt knock on doorS?

or maybe juSt knock them down?
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:28 pm

Not that I know of. It's just m3 and Itchy.

*Trace then hears Slick and kinda freaks out*

I don't know about you, but Th3 F3lt is still r3covering from th3 Lord 3nglish shit! Don't kill us just y3t!
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:33 pm

*flicks out a knife and walks towards trace with a smile*

-{--- < oh really? but i've always been one to kick a dog whilst he's down 3<
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 9:09 pm

((I realize Trace is useless in this fight. He's gonna die, most likely))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 9:17 pm

((nahh he's playing with you to see you squirm, he doesnt think trace is worth the steel))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 9:33 pm

That sounDs better.

--

*Itchy hesitates for a moment because hey, the kid's got coffee*

*when it's clear stabbing will probably ensue, he runs over to fight, instantly crashing into Slick*

--

*Droog cuesticks Trace since Slick is probably preoccupied*
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 9:42 pm

*falls over dropping his knife*

-{--- < dmk fuck i'! 3<

*pulls out a card and presses a very ugly, rusted, sharp knife to itchy's throat*

-{---< don' move a fuckin' muscle 3<
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 11:05 pm

*Crowbar arrives with Die in his arms*

Oh god damn i7 you guys, you can'7 even look for a place 7o s7ay wi7hou7 running in7o 7rouble, can you?

*Crowbar carefully puts down Die and grabs how crowbar*
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 4:24 am

*Trace is indeed cuesticked*

OW FUCKING H3LL!!!

*He wishes he had an actual weapon... That's on the "To do soon" list.*
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 10:40 am

*Droog switches to a gun and shoots in Crowbar's direction*

--

*Itchy fails to not move a muscle, going for the 'get the fuck away from the sharp thing with faster-than-the-Crew powers before Slick can actually do the stabby thing' strategy*
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:30 pm

*Crowbar avoids getting shot by dodging the bullet*

*He then readies his Crowbar*

Lis7en, Droog, I know you 7o be a reasonable man mos7 of 7he 7ime and I imagine 7ha7 you didn'7 come here 7o figh7 us. And I'll be frank, 7he Fel7 has curren7ly o7her 7hings 7o worry abou7 7hen you guys.

So how abou7 i7, le7s jus7 pre7end 7ha7 we didn'7 run in7o one ano7her, you guys con7inue doing wha7ever 7he heck you came here 7o do and we walk in a differen7 direc7ion and con7inue 7o look for a place 7o s7ay for a while.

How's 7ha7 sound?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 1:04 pm

-{---< dmk DAMMIT yellow one get back here! 3<

*slick throws a knife in crowbars direction*

-{---< to hell with that i'm not letting you go till i see some felt blood! 3<

------------

to hell with thiS!

*goes up and kicks down the nearest door, revealing a group of terrified carapaces*
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 3:51 pm

*Crowbar deflects the knife with his crowbar*

Shush you s7abby, 7he smar7 guys are 7alking, you can voice an opinion once 7he opinion isn'7 jus7 "S7ab i7!"

------------

*PI whispers*

>[WaIt, dId you hear that?]<

>[I thInk someone Is Is close by, we need to be careful]<

((Sand, meta, are you guys ready?))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 4:34 pm

*the girl comes up and stands infront of crowbar she is not holding a rubber black crowbar*

hey there mister i'm kitty whats your name?

*slick immediately bites back his retort towards crowbar and focuses instead on trying to find itchy*
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 5:23 pm

*Itchy grabs Slick's hat and switches it with his own, then gets back out of stabbing rage*

--

*Droog thinks about it for a brief moment*

< There's five surviving Felt that we know of. Three are here and conscious and only one is relatively competent. We have better things to do at the moment, Slick. Let's not waste our time on this. >

--

*Detective opens another door*

((That MIGHT be the one they're in, but seeing as... Slick, Scout, Yggy dearest, and that one unconscious guy... are all out for the weekend, perhaps we should pause?))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 6:35 pm

*Crowbar eyes the girl weirdly and takes a step back*

*He then turns to Droog again*

See. I knew you were a smar7 one. I7chy, s7op ge77ing on 7heir nerves, swi7ch 7he ha7s back and s7ar7 looking for a place for us 7o s7ay already, sheesh. I7's like you're 7rying 7o ge7 7hem 7o kill you.

((I'll probably be away for the weekend, too, so yeah, making a pause here seems reasonable))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:10 am

-{---< give me da ha' 'fore you get burn' 3<

*slick says as he lights his hand ablaze with purple fire*

hey mister what's your name? don't me afraid of me what can i do to someone as big and strong as you?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 2:04 pm

*Itchy reluctantly swaps the hats back*
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 4:38 pm

*slick attempts to swat itchy with the flat of his blade*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)
Page 19 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next