NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)

Go down 
+5
uncertainHavoc
Metafiction
tekkenfreak4
royalPawn
Sandstriker
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 6:36 pm

>get something icky and chuck it at the troll with the purple cape that you just robbed

you would if you could see her

you grab some gutter sludge anyway in preparation just in case though

Last edited by silckenSoul on Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:04 pm

*Eridan walks by, looking severely uncomfortable*
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:06 pm

>get something icky and chuck it at the troll with the purple cape that you just robbed

you do so now then hide before she sees you
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:21 pm

*Eridan makes a particularly frantic turn in his attempt to avoid all physical contact and the sludge misses its target and hits some old prospitian lady instead*
*Anyone responsible for this vile deed would sure feel her hearth sink at the sight of her sorrowful eyes*

*Eridan carries on with his business*
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:25 pm

royalPawn wrote:

*Anyone responsible for this vile deed would sure feel her hearth sink at the sight of her sorrowful eyes*
you suddenly feel the building sink a bit

damn someone's hearth sunk again

why does this keep happening?

actually you think this might be your house

anyway

you can off load your loot now, but probably lose that grey lady

or you could follow her and see if she leads you to more money

what do?
>
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:28 pm

((> Follow. 

>Aim better next time.))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:34 pm

> Follow.

>Aim better next time.

but

but you might loose your loot
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:49 pm

((>Captchalogue/inventory it.))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:51 pm

>Captchalogue/inventory it

Captchalogue?

you have the loot in your pockets but they are not very secure and you know there are better pickpockets than you out there

but no one can get into your home, or the super secret hidey hole you hide your loot in
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 8:23 pm

((>Fine. Hide the loot. Then quickly find the girl with the RTPNS... the gun. I mean the gun! and be evil to her again.))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 8:28 pm

>Fine. Hide the loot. Then quickly find the girl with the RTPNS... the gun. I mean the gun! and be evil to her again.

you do that and you begin the hunt for the grey lady

and you are in luck, she has stopped in a square and is looking around like she was at the other alleyway place
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 8:34 pm

Quote :
she has stopped in a square and is looking around like she was at the other alleyway place
*Indeed she has*
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 1:45 am

The mugger climbs onto the roof the Carapacian was hiding on. He had noticed her climbing up the drainpipe but he hadn't been able to climb onto the roof himself, at least not without her noticing him.

Ineast he chose to stay a bit further away to watch what she was doing. He doe not understand why this woman tragets the obviously armed weirdo but you couldn't care less. He did however care about the fact that he noticed that she tried to hide something up here, most likely something she stole from the grey one.

He spends a while searching around and does indeed find her hidden loot, though it seems he lost her while doing so.

The mugger was unsure what to do until he realize that it's likely that she is still following the guy with the purple clothes. And finding him should be easy enough. He smiles a wicked smile and chuckles a little to himself. It seems today is going to be a good day for him.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 3:57 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
the obviously armed weirdo
((It's got a seahorse on it, it looks like a TOY for gog's sake))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 4:03 pm

((i will just say i hid my loot IN MY OWN HOUSE UNDER SOME LOOSE FLOORBOARDS))

((HOW DID YOU GET INTO MY HOUSE!?!?!!?!!?!?!!?!?))

(( mspa ))

((its fine ill loot your corpse when the grey lady kills you))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:24 pm

((Slick. You're expecting ERIDAN to kill him.))

((Like that's ever gonna work))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:28 pm

((Don't. Underestimate. Eridan. Regarding. The ability. Of killing things.))
((He's killed more shit than Droog, at least.))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:39 pm

((also died more times than him))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:46 pm

((How many TIME-TRAVELING DEMONS did you slay WHATS THAT NONE I THOUGHT SO SHADDAP AND BOW DOWN TO YOUR SHADOW-MAGICKY OVERLORDS))

((And at least MY RTPNSs look like RTPNSs and not TOYS))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:14 pm

((You killed him with cheap teleporting tactics.))
((And it's a legendary fuckin wweapon your little tommygun or wwhatevver the fuck that is doesnt stand a chance.))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:27 pm

((dude your wimpy ass jonah's ironsights aint got shit on a girls best friend, or whatever jades droog rooty-tooty-point-n-shooty was))

((iirc she turned it down in favour of other FAR SUPERIOR weapons))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:28 pm

((Cheap but effective. We were talking about who can kill more, not who can kill less cheaply.

Also: LEGENDARY WEAPONS basically translates to THINGS THAT ARE VERY SILLY LOOKING

Seriously there's a little blue seahorse on that thing i don't care if it shoots doom lasers of doom it just looks dumb))

((Edit: Ninja. Yes, that too. Yes, it's called the Girl's Best Friend.))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 7:36 am

((Two things: If some weird looking guy is handling a weird looking weapon, my first idea would be to stay the hell away untill I know if the weapon can harm me or not))

((Also, don't worry, while I don't expect Eridan to kill my mugger, if everything goes after my plan he WILL die and you WILL get "your" loot/money back))

((After all, I made the mugger say what a great day he's having, you didn't expect me NOT to plan and kill him, did you?))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 2:46 pm

Quote :
-jade-
((Okay I'm not sure what she has to do with this, but))
((1-her turning down the weapon had nothing to with power. It was strongly implied it was in fact an upgrade.))
((2-Jade's rooty-tooty-point-n-shooty is probably more powerful than Droog's.))

((And if you wont use a weapon because it "looks silly", that doesn't make it any less powerful and it will just limit your options.))

((Also how did Droog even get time powers.))

((...Someone needs to do something IC. :I ))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 3:10 pm

royalPawn wrote:
((1-her turning down the weapon had nothing to with power. It was strongly implied it was in fact an upgrade.))
((She just knew that any weapon ERIDAN ever had is tainted by the finfacery. It just isn't worth it.))

royalPawn wrote:
((2-Jade's rooty-tooty-point-n-shooty is probably more powerful than Droog's.))
((Jade's RTPNS has a fuckin DIAMOND on it. It's relevant. I probably have the EXACT SAME RTPNS.))

royalPawn wrote:
((And if you wont use a weapon because it "looks silly", that doesn't make it any less powerful and it will just limit your options.))
((So... you have a better weapon, and I could still kick your ass, you'll just look sillier while doing it? Okay then. I'm okay with that.))

royalPawn wrote:
((Also how did Droog even get time powers.))
((What time powers?))

royalPawn wrote:
((...Someone needs to do something IC. :I ))
((>WW: sloppy makeouts with She Whose Cape Is Dumb.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)
Page 4 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next