NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)

Go down 
+5
uncertainHavoc
Metafiction
tekkenfreak4
royalPawn
Sandstriker
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 33 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 10:38 pm

((You can't hear it, but Careless Whisper is actually playing softly in the background.))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 33 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 2:54 am

:33 < okay then! to the pet shop...

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 33 Equius_and_Nepeta

:33 < we goooooooo!!!!

((I know Eq isn't here but it still fits so well))
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 33 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 2:02 pm

Probably 7race. C'mon Die, le7s ge7 7o 7he 7avern before I7chy does some7hing dumb

*Crowbar walks to the tavern and opens the door*

*He is prepared to shout angily but stops in surprise when he notices that it isn't Itchy in the tavern*

Oh, Lady Shiplish, huh. And I see some of 7he o7her kids, 7oo, huh? Wha7 are you doing?
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 33 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 2:46 pm

*runs into crowbar on the way out*

:33 < ohheymisturcrowbarwereonthewaytomypetshopgottagobye!

*scurries away, looking excited*

((I just wanted to check, having my character run off before a response can be made isn't bad RP is it? I'm not sure. Normally it would be, but she's SUPPOSED to be interrupting and not giving them a chance to react (Mainly because it's so sudden), in both Feferi AND Neps case. I can always change it if you guys think I should O.O))
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 33 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 4:54 pm

((I'd say it is fine, especially in this situation. You are quick and Crowbar is surprised. Plus, there isn't really much he could/would do to stop you, he still sees you as his boss and isn't aware that you lost some powers because of the Caliborn thing. That said:))

*Crowbar is stunned for a moment*

*Once he realizes what happened, he frowns and takes a quick glance into the round, giving a slight nod in Vriska and Terezis direction*

Hey 7erezi, Vriska, do you 7wo know wha7 go7 in7o our Lady?

*Crowbar curses under his breath*

Damn she is fas7, I'll probably have 7o ge7 I7chy 7o ge7 af7er her...
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 33 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 6:17 pm

Something a8out something in her pet shop or whatever.

Vriska follows Nepeta out.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 33 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 8:25 pm

I was 7alking in general mos7ly bu7 wha7ever

*Crowbar frowns a bit more but then shrugs*

Well, I be77er ge7 going.

Oh, one more 7hing, we're ge77ing the mansion rebuild, if one of you girls mee7 your mo7her or any o7her member of our 7eam, please le7 7hem know.

*Crowbar leaves the tavern*

C'mon Die, looks like I7chy wasn'7 here, so he's probably already a7 7he hideou7 7hen.

*Crowbar walks towards the hideout*
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 33 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 11:21 am

*Eridan, thankful the Felt members didn't spot him trough the crowd because he's not entirely sure how his allegiance chart is looking right now, hurries after the others as soon as said Felt leave*

((Seriously tho, I have no idea what the relationship between the Sleuths and the Felt is. Altho I assume Nepeta told them to avoid harming the other candy corn people.))

((EDIT: Ok I'm not even going to remove that.))

Last edited by royalPawn on Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 33 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 1:39 pm

1 GU3SS 1T 1S JUST YOU 4ND M3 NOW, WW

SH4LL W3 SH4K3 DOWN TH3 B4RK33P FOR 1NFORM4T1ON?

((Knowing WW, the saxophone music will probably make a comeback...))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 5:22 pm

*die sighs and follows crowbar back to the hideout*

-------------

you nod and move towards the barkeep offering a curt greeting to him

he nods and asks what your choice of poison is, he also asks the same to terezi

unsure of whether it would be appropriate to ask for alcohol you look at terezi first in the hopes that she can set the tone for the date evening
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 11:31 pm

WH4T SORT OF S3L3CT1ON DO YOU H4V3?

Terezi hopes she'll be able to use the legislacerator ID she's prepared for occasions such as this.

((Fun fact: legislacerator autocorrected to legislate raptor. Rather fitting.))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 2:14 am

((Crowbars opinion of the trolls that aren't with the Felt is simple, he doesn't like them but unless they bother him or cause trouble somehow he'll just ignore them. He has enough other things he has to care about))

*Crowbar arrives at the hideout*

Hello?

Anybody home?

Yo I7chy, we need you, ge7 over here!

((EDIT: Who added a censor that turns the word trolls into "candy corn people "? And more importantly, why?))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:20 am

((im p sure pawn made a joke about it and someone made it a thing as a joke))

*die follows and looks around expectantly*
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 10:26 am

((I added the censor but I can't remember who made the comment that inspired it))

*Itchy runs over with his best innocent face*

*it is not a very good innocent face at all*

Yeah1mhereh1whattooksolong!
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 5:35 pm

I7's our Lady, she's been ac7ing... odd. Ran of 7o a 7avern and 7hen 7o her shop. Me 'n' Die ain'7 fas7 enough 7o ca7ch up on her.

So I wan7 you 7o run 7o her shop. We'll follow bu7 obviously we'll 7ake longer 7hen you.

Lis7en I7chy, our Lady is ac7ing weird so wha7ever is goin' on migh7 be serious. We won'7 know un7ill we figure ou7 wha7's goin' on bu7 I need you 7o 7ake 7his serious. Be careful!

You 7hink you can do 7ha7?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 6:46 pm

on1t!

*runs off*
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 8:26 pm

*Crowbar sighs*

Alrigh7, le7s ge7 goin' Die. I hope I7chy can handle wha7ever is happening un7ill we ge7 7here

*Crowbar leaves*
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 10:31 pm

*die follows with another deep sigh*
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 7:59 pm

((Double post prevention yay))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 8:03 pm

the barkeep looks terezi up and down, then looks to you

he says TaB for trolls and beer for carapaces

he says this with a smile that suggests he wants you to end up drunk

you arent sure how you feel about that

Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 8:22 pm

1 W1LL H4V3 4 T4B, TH3N

YOU C4N PUT 1T ON MY... T4B

Terezi giggled at her pun.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 8:26 pm

you follow terezi's lead and ask for a beer

the barkeep grunts and rolls his eyes at terezi and pours out a pint of each, handing them out to each of you

he says thats five boon dollars each and he will make sure you both pay up at the end
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 8:57 pm

Terezi sips her TaB thoughtfully.

SO M1ST3R B4RK33P

WOULD YOU M1ND 4NSW3R1NG SOM3 QU3ST1ONS 4BOUT R3C3NT 3V3NTS 1N YOUR LOC4L3?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 9:01 pm

the barkeep grunts and says he'll answer one question for each pint bought

you start drinking yours, hoping terezi can use your question, she seems better at all this questioning then you are
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 9:45 pm

DO YOU KNOW 4NYTH1NG 4BOUT 4 R3C3NT STR1NG OF MURD3RS THROUGHOUT TH3 C1TY?

The question limit would be an issue. To muddle her thoughts with intoxication... that is just poor investigation. She'll have to make each question count.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)
Page 33 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next