NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)

Go down 
+5
uncertainHavoc
Metafiction
tekkenfreak4
royalPawn
Sandstriker
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 34 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 9:49 pm

:mspa:

the barkeep says he might know something, a lot of regulars have been saying something about a large amount of female carapaces disappearing recently

he also mentions that there was also a case of one poor soul being, he leans in for effect, eaten!

you, you are ashamed to say, stiffen a little at that, thankfully the barkeep is focused on terezi and doesnt spot it, you hope she doesnt spot it either
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 12:09 am

Terezi notices WW stiffen at the mention of carapaces being eaten. She must be worried sick. Still, it's something to ask her new friend later, so she makes a mental note of the moment.

4NOTH3R T4B, TH3N

F3M4LE V1CT1MS, 4ND 4T L34ST ON3 R3PORT3D TO H4V3 B33N 34T3N. 4R3 YOU 4BL3 TO 3L4BOR4T3 ON 31TH3R OF THOS3 F4CTS?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 9:50 am

((Things people might know)):
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 12:19 pm

the barkeep hands terezi another TaB with a smile that suggest he thinks he just won something

he says that most folks seem to think that the victims are way too well to be dressed, and a couple of people even recognise some of the victims but they hadnt seen the victims in question for a while before them showing up dead

perhaps the most telling part is that the victims seem to be pretty evenly spread about both blacks and whites, which is odd cause normally killings here are driven by the colour divide

and apparently the scamps who alwqays tried to loot the bodies never found anything of value, other than the clothes and some cheap but nice looking jewelery, but then again, you cant always believe everything those kinds of carapaces say, he says you cant trust them is you ask him

you...arent so pleased with what he just said, but you are used to it so you think you hide it pretty well

you look at your finished drink and decide to use your question, you ask the barkeep who he thinks might have done it?

he glares a little at you for asking before grumbling that that its got to be someone attacking carapaces who have left the slums, its the only reason why the victims could have been not seen before the attacks

he asks if you want another question. you are starting to feel a little fuzzy after the first drink, you dont drink much so are easily affected. you look to terezi to see what she thinks
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 8:19 pm

Terezi shrugs slightly, leaving it up to WW's better judgment.

...Which might be clouded due to intoxication, but that's a risk she'll have to take for the pursuit of justice and a better overall chance of sobriety.

She ignores her second drink in favor of further interrogation.

4NOTH3R T4B

1S 1T COMMON FOR C4R4P4C3S TO 3NG4G3 1N C4NN1B4L1SM?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 34 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 9:58 pm

the barkeep looks at terezis second drink and back at her

he says hes pretty sure he told you that the rate was one question for each drink downed, not just bought

he then adds if he said bought he meant downed, since most people actually drink the drinks they buy

((i would make ww drink the TaB but i dont want to control both people suddenly like that cause i dont know if i should have the barkeep allow it or not? so ill leave it up to your guys if ww tries to drink TaB, and if she does if barkeep allows it or not))
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 34 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 3:46 am

Terezi pouts.

HOW W4S 1 SUPPOS3D TO KNOW YOU M34NT 34CH DR1NK CONSUM3D? YOU SHOULD R34LLY B3 MOR3 CONC1S3 WH3N N3GOT14T1NG

4ND 1 DONT S33 HOW 1T M4TT3RS WH3TH3R OR NOT 1 DR1NK TH3M 4S YOUR3 ST1LL M4K1NG MON3Y

1 DONT S33 4NYTH1NG 4T 4LL, 4CTU4LLY

((If Terezi can't pull off her loophole abuse, then... um... I dunno, actually.))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 34 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 11:44 am

((You're in the slums, some people are starving outside and you plan to buy drinks but not drink them? That's pretty rude!))

((However, ask to buy a round for everyone, I'd think the barkeep might be willing to count that. But ask first, to make sure.))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 34 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 4:50 pm

((if the drink was beer the bar keep would hand it out to someone else or smth, as its TaB i dont know how he would react, since theres obvs no trolls other than tz here, i mean he could give it to kids, actually you know what imma go with that))

the barkeep nods and smirks saying that terezi is right and he should have been more concise, he doesnt rise to the cant see comment, you arent sure why but decide not to push it

he rings a small bell behind the counter and a young carapace runs in from the back, the barkeep hands the young one terezis second TaB and shoos it away

the barkeep then asks if he should just keep giving all these TaBs away to someone else as opposed to actually offering them to terezi?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 4:18 pm

*Crowbar arrives at the temporary Hideout and looks around to see if anyone else is there*
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 5:05 pm

*Itchy arrives at the hideout*
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 6:32 pm

Ah, good 7o see you. Snowman should be here soon, 7oo.

Any idea where everyone else is?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 7:38 pm

Nope!
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 9:29 pm

*Crowbar sighs*

Guess we'll have 7o wai7 a li77le and see who shows up.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 34 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 7:16 pm

*die stumbles in, bruised from falling over in the pet shop*

*he collapses on a spare bed*
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 34 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 7:37 pm

wow you look l1ke SH1T

whathappened
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 34 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:58 pm

*die just groans*
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 34 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 11:18 am

*Crowbar grumbles*

(Damn i7, we don'7 need any more 7rouble right now...)

Alrigh7 Die, spill i7, wha7 happened? Did you ge7 a77acked by someone or some7hin or was i7 jus7 an acciden7?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 34 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 12:16 pm

*die looks up*

after you left the pet shop I trie6 to attack those brats whilst they were weak. it...... 6i6 not go well
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 34 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 12:23 pm

*Itchy bursts out laughing*

not that weak 1f they k1cked your ass!

then aga1n thatsnotsohardtodo
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 34 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 12:57 pm

*die glares at itchy*

this was falling on my face trying to get away from them after the boy almost vapourised me
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 34 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 1:49 pm

*Crowbar glares at Die*

Are you freakin serious man?

Wha7 were you even 7ryin 7o accomplish wi7h 7ha7? If you were successful, i7 would only have go77en us in7o even MORE 7rouble, bo7h wi7h 7heir paren7s and perhaps even wi7h our Lady as well, wha7 7he heck were you 7hinkin?! And how did you plan 7o 7ake on Fishdick wi7h his gun and Droog's kid wi7h her weird ass weirdo powers wi7hou7 a weapon?

In case i7 wasn'7 7o7ally clear, jus7 ignore 7he kids unless 7hey are ac7ivly in our way, okay?

*Crowbar sighs*

We have enough problems wha7 wi7h our Lady ge77in a77acked and more 7hen 7wo-7hirds of our members missing.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 34 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 2:52 pm

*die groans and collapses back on the bed*

so what's the plan boss?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 34 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 3:06 pm

*Crowbar sighs*

I7 kind of depends on who else shows up, right now, i7's only us 7hree and Snowman, which means we'll have some 7rouble. We need 7o figure ou7 who 7ha7 woman was and how 7o s7op her and 7he crew from wha7ever 7hey are doing. We also need 7o find 7he res7 of our members and a7 some poin7 we need 7o check how 7he rebuilding of 7he mansion is going. Righ7 now we are weakened like never before and we need 7o show 7ha7 we aren'7 bea7en jus7 ye7.

Which will be hard if noone else shows up.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 34 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 3:59 pm

well 1 k1ck ass and so does snowman, so 1ts not that bad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)
Page 34 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next