NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread

Go down 
+9
OverlordJ
silckenSoul
uncertainHavoc
tekkenfreak4
Metafiction
Ralte
royalPawn
Sandstriker
JakeMorph
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 9:36 pm

cool, i mean weve got tonnes of damage dealers so a healy dude might be more useful but im down with another fighter, wanderer will probs be confused why he isnt a paladin and will keep trying to move kall behind the fighters with the wizard xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 10:41 pm

I think you'll get on just perfectly with Shadowskulk as well.

In fact I think I'll consider you a honorary hobgoblin (not goblin because even goblins find goblins somewhat pitiful).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 11:04 pm

Hi Ralte! I'm fine, thank you. ^_^ (And please, call me eZ/EZ, it's supposed to be eunomicZenith but I had to type it like that because of a couple email addresses that didn't work.)

Ralte wrote:
But what about his mother?
Did Kallistos leave her behind without nothing?
Also it seems likely for me that those criminals from that organisation may emerge for some revenge.

Those are all very good questions!
As for his mother, she understood that Kallistos needed to stay hidden or else he'd have faced the consequences of his murder. The two managed to meet shortly after Kallistos' hasty run, and clarified this much. They rarely meet.
She's not in bad economical conditions, thanks to the money that she... happens to have. Totally no criminal activities of his husband involved, of course. mspa Anyway if she needs money, Kallistos generally helps her. It's not often, though. She has a job of her own. She married again only recently, and her relationship is much healthier.

As for the criminals.. They've probably been hunting for Kallistos for the past years. His father was a decently important person. I have a suggestion: maybe Urmelena saved Kallistos from said criminals once, and then he felt in debt and helped her with some slavers, and now they stick together so that Kallistos is protected and she has an ally? Let me know if you think this would work!

Anyway Kal's sheet should be ready now. Link just in case.

Last edited by Eunomic Zenith on Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 11:14 pm

You have forgotten to delete the double weapon bit in thespecial properties of what is now the Morningstar.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 8:30 am

i think that last bit sounds good for kal eZ, and here we use the mspa symbol (: mspa : without the spaces) to denote sarcasm in case its difficult to catch it, just makes for quicker and easier typing xD
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 9:15 am

... wait shit

we're calling the guy Kal?

As a Stormlight Archive fan I don't know if I can handle that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 11:42 am

Fixed, OJ!
And huh, you're right, I forgot emoticons are a thing, haha!
I googled that and huh, maybe I shouldn't mention he originally had a longspear... If you don't like just Kal, you could call him Kalli, or Lil Kal, he's so going to love that last one mspa
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 12:03 pm

ooohh longspear sounds fun, ive got a ranseur and a greatsword myself, wanna be doing as much damage as a i can xD

also i notice u dont have any light sources in ur inventory yet u only have low light vision as an elf?

do u have a light spell as a cleric or did u forget that sort of thing?

u also have no rations which would be kinda unhelpful if we ever went out for long, altho i guess someone can always go hunting for food

Last edited by silckenSoul on Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 12:05 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
ooohh longspear sounds fun, ive got a ranseur and a greatsword myself, wanna be doing as much damage as a i can xD

Well he USED to have a longspear, he doesn't anymore, longsword and morningstar now. How's that for damage? ;)
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 12:12 pm

greatsword does 2d6 dmg and ransuer has reach and does 2d4, i mean im p sure both are two handed so i cant dual weild, but they still do a hell of a lot of damage xD

and yeh as u can see i edited my earlier comment about ur inventory
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 12:21 pm

Holy cow, those weapons have some mighty dice! Someone's going to wreck every and all enemies, huh?

Well, for the light sources, I do have Light as an orison, but huh, I suppose getting a simple lamp can't hurt. It's lightweight and cheap. I also took 5 lbs of rations. Anything else you think I could need?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 12:28 pm

depends on what your character might find useful
lamps a good idea but make sure u buy oil for it too and keep track of that, dont want to accidentally run out midway through a dungeon xD

ive got a length of silk rope and a grappling hook cause in the past ive (my character) had to scale castle ramparts during the war and i learnt the value of rope and hook

and i did have a collapsible pole until i swapped it out for the ransuer cause i know (as a player) how useful having a long stick to check for traps is

so id suggest just looking through the phb and these two books for any items u think might be useful for kalli, oj linked them to me when i was looking for extra gear to spend my riches on and i figure it might be useful for you too

and i also noticed u havent joined our roll20 campaign, which ull need to do at some point

speaking of, oj did u want me to gift u the subscription thing so we can get the lighting and line of sight stuff for the campaign?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 12:50 pm

Thanks for the books!! I had the PHB of course. I'll give them a good read.

And for the roll20 campaign, sure. I believe I need the link to join, though, right?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 1:15 pm

well i linked the link just then, and yeh u do need to make an account there, i think the option should be there somewhere?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 1:17 pm

That link gives me a totally blank page with only written "Not Authorized". I already have an account, though.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 1:25 pm

o

i cant remember how i joined sorry, guess well have to wait for oj (^^')

and u need to buy some oil for your lantern, and looking at the common lamp description its a REALLY BAD IDEA, the oil can be easily spilled and if its lit at the time then youll have round about a pint of oil on fire everywhere, either spend the extra money for a lantern or just carry loads of torches

-------

https://nightnightcrew.forumotion.com/t95-dnd-preparation-thread-ii-let-s-get-rolling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40