NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+13
Alder
Sandstriker
TheGreatMindfang
tekkenfreak4
quantumToolbox
nonexistentPumpkin
sparkingLife
Metafiction
JakeMorph
silckenSoul
OverlordJ
royalPawn
Shaula
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 6:43 pm

But I don't understand that if the entire planet of Alternia was attacked by LE, why did those 12 trolls in particular survive? And not the rest of the kid trolls?
And the issue of Gl'Bgolyb, who would have destroyed the entire empire, off-world and on, with the Vast Glub, ala what happened in SGRUB
Sorry I'm just confusedĀ Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 5 409672849
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 6:52 pm

Because Nepeta does what she wants for the first one, and maybe Gl'b was off-planet too or something?
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:12 pm

Okay, so the first one was due to Nepeta. Who for some reason saved even some of the trolls she didn't like / didn't even know.
And I guess Gl'Bgolyb could have gone with )(IC for whatever reason in this AU?
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 8:09 pm

i just lost my fez save does anyone know any good stress relievers
Ā Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 5 1445898282Ā 
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:47 pm

Hats are the only good stress relievers that I know of
And when it comes to hats
Fezzes are simply the best there are
mspa

Also in case you've been missing out on what happens in the memo all this time, here is a sneak peek;
Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 5 SgIjaeb
[Pic by Mindfang]
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 11:57 pm

JakeMorph wrote:
Being confident
Of course
What else can Tavros do apart from be confident

EDIT:
OKAY APPARENTLY I NEED TO ASK QUESTIONS
BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN READING ABOUT DEATH AND HIS QUEST FOR TEA FOR THE LAST TWO HOURS AND I HAVE FINALLY SNAPPED
SO
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE
ARE THEY ON ALTERNIA
IS THE SESSION WHICH CREATED THE EXILES IMPORTANT AT ALL
IF THE SESSION DID NOT INVOLVE THE TROLLS THEN WHY IS THE ENTIRE TROLL RACE IN THE AFTERLIFE EXCEPT FOR THE TROLLS WHO PLAYED SGRUB
those are my questions thankyou in advance for kindly answering them while i just keep reading these threads i mean seriously death is everywhere why does everyone want a boat i am confused
Death's Quest for Tea? Do tell!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:45 am

I have just been reading through all the Midnight City threads
And like
No matter what, without fail
Death will be the first guy in there
And he will be holding a shopping list
And guess what's on the shopping list
Tea
Yes, he walks into a pet store
He walks into a tailor's
But no matter what he buys, we all know what he wants
Tea
And then suddenly, without warning or notice, it appears Act 2 arrives, and Death is now looking for a boat. He walks into a convenience store, and is sad to realise they do not stock boats. The same at the Aquarium. But then at the Marina, he finally gets a boat!
So then apparently he is riding around the streets of the town on a boat, and the next thing you know, he is challenging Pickle Inspector a game of battleships. A long shipbattle ensues, and then halfway through, when you thought we were past all those shenanigansā€¦
ā€¦a character from way back in Act 1 appears!
It is tea.
Death is riding on a boat, surrounded by boats, shooting at boats, and drinking tea.

Amazing????????
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 3:34 am

JakeMorph wrote:
I have just been reading through all the Midnight City threads
And like
No matter what, without fail
Death will be the first guy in there
And he will be holding a shopping list
And guess what's on the shopping list
Tea
Yes, he walks into a pet store
He walks into a tailor's
But no matter what he buys, we all know what he wants
Tea
And then suddenly, without warning or notice, it appears Act 2 arrives, and Death is now looking for a boat. He walks into a convenience store, and is sad to realise they do not stock boats. The same at the Aquarium. But then at the Marina, he finally gets a boat!
So then apparently he is riding around the streets of the town on a boat, and the next thing you know, he is challenging Pickle Inspector a game of battleships. A long shipbattle ensues, and then halfway through, when you thought we were past all those shenanigansā€¦
ā€¦a character from way back in Act 1 appears!
It is tea.
Death is riding on a boat, surrounded by boats, shooting at boats, and drinking tea.

Amazing????????
I... I actually don't remember pretty much any of that. I only remember death buying some rock candy, a boat from eridan's shop when his old one died due to the SHADOWSPLOSION and playing battleship with PI during game night. Oh! And getting a cloak repaired...

Honestly I thought there was a forum adventure and I was starting to get excited about a long forum adventure about death, even if it was boring, I would still enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 9:19 am

I remember Death buying a fuckton of weird fish, does that help?
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 9:31 am

I think...
...I think that we need to make a Death forum adventure
I think that is a thing we should all be thinking right now
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 10:56 am

Oh bloody hell the thread split

Oh bloody hell my ~HUMANISATIONS~ post is the OP now

Continuing the tradition of naming the threads after whatever's going on when someone (me) decides to give it a proper name.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 11:50 am

Can someone update the OP? I mean update the player roster?
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:02 pm

I think I updated it when I moved the OP. Did I get something wrong?
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:46 pm

Maybe add Nepeta back in?
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 6:42 pm

JakeMorph wrote:
Hats are the only good stress relievers that I know of
And when it comes to hats
Fezzes are simply the best there are
mspa
Eleven hours.

Oh well at least I know the puzzles and codes now I guess. :I

tekken wrote:
Maybe add Nepeta back in?

...Wait did I miss something? Who's Nepeta?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 8:55 pm

We don't have a Nepeta, but she's now available. I only remember Havoc disagreeing with the 'normal Nepeta exists too because time shit' option, and she's gone now, so...
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 11:01 pm

This new thread title pleases me. And so does the updated roster.

Last edited by JakeMorph on Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 11:04 pm

JakeMorph wrote:
I think...
...I think that we need to make a Death forum adventure
I think that is a thing we should all be thinking right now
Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 5 1R934Ar
You are Death, and you have no idea what you just did wrong.

What do?
Ā Whatwillyoudo?Ā 
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 11:14 pm

> Scream like a soul and cry on your Dersite mspa
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 2:50 pm

Who has two thumbs and a (sort of) working internet again?

THIS GUY (that means me, my internet is sort of working again)

Yay?

Okay, what did I miss, what do we need?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 3:03 pm

ok jake what people explaining things to you has forgotten is that the twelve trolls were off world BEFORE le attacked, for some reason that only havoc knew (and i dont think she even bothered coming up with a reason) nepeta was left behind

as for the vast glub that as well is up to nepeta because i for one never thought that all the trolls were dead before havoc made it canon

it should be easy enough to just retcon that bit?
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

Location : Right over here, in this lovely tree outside your window.

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 3:06 pm

I'd think it would be best to remember Occam's Razor in this case; whatever's less complicated in the long run is probably the best option.

But what do I know. I've only been here a month or so.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 3:06 pm

OJ wrote:
Okay, what did I miss, what do we need?

Seven small cat figurines and a rubber band.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 6:10 pm

I agree with Meta, it's probably best to use the King of Spades here.

Also, Damn it, I missed the rubber band? That sucks.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 7:49 pm

Shaula wrote:
We don't have a Nepeta, but she's now available. I only remember Havoc disagreeing with the 'normal Nepeta exists too because time shit' option, and she's gone now, so...

I know but she isn't in the roster. No Nepeta under trolls...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next