NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+13
Alder
Sandstriker
TheGreatMindfang
tekkenfreak4
quantumToolbox
nonexistentPumpkin
sparkingLife
Metafiction
JakeMorph
silckenSoul
OverlordJ
royalPawn
Shaula
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 3:03 am

Oh my gog you put the Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 2901609273 on here.

*Eagerly awaits other Septstuck prototyped  Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 3984937671 s.*
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 3:16 am

Aww man are we getting a Vocaloid Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 3984937671 please no
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 11:12 am

That... that was pretty much the best thing.

And the idea of a Vo Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 3984937671  oid is both amazing and horrifying.

I want it.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 11:17 am

nope

*gone*
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 11:23 am

I didn't think I'd ever say this but Eridan basically sums up my thoughts on the matter right now
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

Location : Right over here, in this lovely tree outside your window.

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 2:04 pm

Mine too.

well Done son. i'm so...so prouD of you.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 12:05 am

Haha, this is awesome

Apo Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 3984937671 ypse the second?

EDIT:

OverlordJ wrote:
Simple solution, I will be away over the weekend (not saying I won't be in the forum, just not on my own computer) and if noone has any problem with it by Monday, then I'll take Crowbar, too.

Well, I am back in my own place and noone said anything against me taking Crowbar so I uess I'm also crowbar right now

Last edited by OverlordJ on Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Whoops, seems my last edit broke the smiley)
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 5:41 am

Shaula just gonna say that Itchy needs to give Die's hat to Ace Dick at some point
Because Ace Dick = half of Hearts Boxcars
Half of Boxcars = 6
Die = 6
Ace Dick + Die's Hat = Ace Die
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:04 am

So. Tarot Gangsters. Die's timeline.
We doin this man?
We makin this hapen?
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:47 am

Well, I'm back. What happened while I was gone?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:44 am

Surprisingly little, we got some new people but that's mostly it I think.

Eridan has been messing around with some Carapacian NPCs and the mobsterswap!Nightnight Crew is trying to figure out what's going on. I think that's mostly it.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 11:27 am

wait whats the tarot gangsters thing?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:43 pm

A double post.

Also, a cool idea I want to hear more about, but on the other hand, the major arcana alone make 22 fuckin characters... I don't think we can have that many...
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:59 pm

I'm making a thing for my audio class that's vaguely inspired by Hussie Vs. North. Here, have some out-of-context:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 9:40 pm

wait what is tarot gangsters?

please someone who knows what they are explain

and ooooh that sounds cool life
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 11:39 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
wait what is tarot gangsters?

please someone who knows what they are explain

and ooooh that sounds cool life

Thanks.

more out of context:
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 3:17 am

Tarot Gangsters were an idea I had for a replacement for Team Sleuth in my Die's timeline
Basically there are some guys, one of them called Cups Duke, one of them called Wands Bustcards, then there'd be a Swords guy called Swords S_____ and a Pentacles guy called Pentacles D____
The minor arcana would work just like regular Midnight Crew cards, with SS obviously being a stabby dude with swords, and WB being all magical and shit, and CD and PD probably having some more obscure magicky powers
The major arcana would be way more powerful, probably like juju-level or something, I imagine most of them would go to Felt who don't have jujus (for example Itchy might have a wand that doubles as The Magician or Doze could have a book full of healing spells which doubles as The High Priestess). The rest of them could just be hidden somewhere, or maybe in possession of the Midnight Crew, or whatever.
So yeah it was just an idea for Die's timeline I had but OJ suggested I make a post about it over here
Also I originally had it on my other post but Meta suggested I make a new post for it
So suggestions
Suggestions all around
Suggestions about my suggestion
Sugception
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 3:22 pm

Also, I think we need a new Vriska at this point. I don't think Mindfang will come back...
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 3:57 pm

She's also Paint. Poor Slick.

Also, about the tarot gangsters: you're using the second initial of each Crewmember for the last names, right?

Well, the minor arcana correspond to the playing cards like so:

Spades=Swords and Pentacles=Diamonds (correct in yours)
but Wands=Clubs and Cups=Hearts (backwards)

And as for the Minor Arcana:

Firstly, what if you just give ALL the Felt the cards? Die could've lost his... sixth one is Lovers... so whatever his Lovers thing is... because it's not just juju-LEVEL, it's AN ACTUAL JUJU that's also elsewhere in this universe but we can't get to it because of location reasons, or if we're going for the meta explanation, because this place is WEIRD ENOUGH AS IT IS without magic tarot juju things.

Counting Scratch as 0/16, that leaves 6 cards. Make new characters? With, perhaps, Team Sleuth connections? Or... the juju holders are Die, Crow, Stitch(?), Quarters(?), Eggs, and Biscuits. Six. Take those out and you've got 12. There's 12 troll families, 12 classes, 12 aspects not counting the Lord and Muse, 12 lusii, 12 12 12 everywhere. Or just base them on the actual cards, that could work.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 4:48 pm

(Yo Tekken we need you at the hospital.)
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:59 pm

Shaula wrote:
Also, about the tarot gangsters: you're using the second initial of each Crewmember for the last names, right?

Well, the minor arcana correspond to the playing cards like so:

Spades=Swords and Pentacles=Diamonds (correct in yours)
but Wands=Clubs and Cups=Hearts (backwards)
Hrm, yes. I was aware of this, and there are sorta a couple reasons why I did that;
A. CD means that SS isn't the only Fate Dealer with the same initials
B. 'Cups Duke' sounds like 'Clubs Deuce'
C. 'Bustcards' not only sounds like Boxcars, but it also means the cards 2-6, which implies a Deuce / Boxcars combination
But I could definitely change it

Quote :
And as for the Minor Arcana:

Firstly, what if you just give ALL the Felt the cards? Die could've lost his... sixth one is Lovers... so whatever his Lovers thing is... because it's not just juju-LEVEL, it's AN ACTUAL JUJU that's also elsewhere in this universe but we can't get to it because of location reasons, or if we're going for the meta explanation, because this place is WEIRD ENOUGH AS IT IS without magic tarot juju things.

Counting Scratch as 0/16, that leaves 6 cards. Make new characters? With, perhaps, Team Sleuth connections? Or... the juju holders are Die, Crow, Stitch(?), Quarters(?), Eggs, and Biscuits. Six. Take those out and you've got 12. There's 12 troll families, 12 classes, 12 aspects not counting the Lord and Muse, 12 lusii, 12 12 12 everywhere. Or just base them on the actual cards, that could work.
Yeah, that sounds like a good idea I guess. I imagined 0 - The Fool would double as a jokerkind and would be held by Gamzee or Lord English or something, but if you count Scratch as a juju holder because of his cueballs, that would still leave 12.

EDIT: This is probably relevant to all your interests
Back to top Go down
TheGreatMindfang

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:43 am

Heh. Heheh. Hahahaha!!!!!!!! Look guys! I'm alive! I have come back from the grave and I am alive! I exist! Oh sweet laptop and computer how I have missed you!!!!!!!!  Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 3526983702 Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 3526983702 Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 3526983702 

*cough* So yes. To business. RP and stuff.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:07 am

Praise Godhead Pickle Inspector, my sis has retourned!
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 10:00 am

SO I forgot to mention that Slick was hoping we could pause the RP for the weekend since he'll be away... it's not like anything happened anyway, but still.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 12:47 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
Praise Godhead Pickle Inspector, my sis has retourned!

Wait, really? I had no idea you two were related...
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next