NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+13
Alder
Sandstriker
TheGreatMindfang
tekkenfreak4
quantumToolbox
nonexistentPumpkin
sparkingLife
Metafiction
JakeMorph
silckenSoul
OverlordJ
royalPawn
Shaula
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 3:38 pm

eh no worries

if i didnt have to leave in like half an hour and had nothing to fill that time id have another go and get a screencap or something
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 6:55 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
I greatly enjoy playing characters that are different from me, as such I've played as women before. The only woman I rp as here is NB though, and I don't know how well I am doing her

I just sorta... don't think about it as much. And then I end up with 3 guys and possibly a 4th one in the future because there's not exactly a lot of female characters here

Oh, and

uncertainHavoc wrote:
Be careful though, cuz this soul is generally OP and can pretty much only be beaten with the help of a Sin, if that. Surprise would also help

NERFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

(and/or explain WHY you'd need a Sin so we can all get together and find a way to get around that and prove you wrong)
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 7:05 pm

Well it does look like Feferi, Aradia and maybe Vriska and Ms. Paint are free.
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 7:13 pm

Oh crap I kinda vanished from here for a bit didn't I

well I came back because apparently Shaula is out of PM space and it reminded me to come here

I'm just juggling a whole lot of stuff atm so it's not surprising something dropped
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 7:21 pm

I am? SHIT
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 8:11 pm

LIFE! Will you be here a bit more then? We are close to starting the DnD session!

Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 8:51 pm

Shaula wrote:
uncertainHavoc wrote:
Be careful though, cuz this soul is generally OP and can pretty much only be beaten with the help of a Sin, if that. Surprise would also help

NERFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

(and/or explain WHY you'd need a Sin so we can all get together and find a way to get around that and prove you wrong)

Oh it could be anyone, I just assumed only the sins were allowed to help Eridan as a condition with the Devil/Death. My only point is that she's too strong for Eridan to face alone. He could probably do it if he, Sollux, and KK fought her together in the arcade right now

She slaughtered 30 billion people single handed, she's bound to be strong at some level
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 9:13 pm

Yeah, we need to remember that those souls were in deaths shadow for a reason

They are arguably strong and evil
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 9:39 pm

Well, Havoc's wording implied immunity to anyone other than one of the Sins. Which is going a liiiiiiiiiiittle bit overboard. There's a difference between 'too tough for one troll to take' and 'immune to all but seven characters', and the latter was most definitely implied.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 9:46 pm

Shaula wrote:
Well, Havoc's wording implied immunity to anyone other than one of the Sins. Which is going a liiiiiiiiiiittle bit overboard. There's a difference between 'too tough for one troll to take' and 'immune to all but seven characters', and the latter was most definitely implied.

Apologies if that's what you got. Not my intention. I'll word it special just for you next time Shaula mspa

No but srsly, not my intention
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 5:14 am

Computer update: my netbook got it's vowels back, but at least half the letters in the top row have number buddies so it's really frustrating to type on . . .
Plan: if it hasn't recovered by Monday, I'll take it in to have it looked at.
In the meantime: forum stuff on desktop!
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 2:51 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
LIFE! Will you be here a bit more then? We are close to starting the DnD session!

Finals week lasts through May 6. Expect me to start showing more starting around then.

BTW we're pretty much ready to start Flarequest.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 3:03 pm

Well, I'm ready for Flarequest.

Also, the plan for DnD was to start next week but I am sure nobody would mind waiting two weeks instead, if that's better for you
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

Location : Right over here, in this lovely tree outside your window.

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 3:14 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
Also, the plan for DnD was to start next week but I am sure nobody would mind waiting two weeks instead, if that's better for you

Actually, waiting two weeks would benefit me as well. As I've said, I'm moving into a new apartment at the end of this coming week, so it may take a bit to get settled in. Plus I'd also have that summer job I mentioned, which I don't know how much time that will require.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 4:11 pm

I have to say I'm incredibly pleased with the recent activity on these forums.
It was almost dead and now look at us go! :D
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 4:13 pm

royalPawn wrote:
I have to say I'm incredibly pleased with the recent activity on these forums.
It was almost dead and now look at us go! :D

We're off like Pumpkin with a jetpack!

Or Team Rocketfall. Either one.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 4:53 pm

I don't mind waiting a bit longer, it gives me more time to fix my internet and maybe contact Hytheter
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:40 pm

royalPawn wrote:
Actually, she's probably one of the few souls Eridan could immediately spot, so that might even accomplish something for once.
Yeah, I guess I'll do that.

Also, 26/67108864
Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EgjuDuz_KqXPcJT6zJaMoQnxXsYxuWOrhziHRg8Sul5Eo9YhH2Mbcm-52u2B0O0M8m8f1uV7J1WDewC8j1SLh74AJFlqWqQn6TEZr-WD9Wnbg_kemouTC6xkdLyU1bvpJw

#smug
As Death, I feel as it is my obligation to attempt to beat that. I just have the problem of being completely oblivious and not understanding why there is a slash.

EDIT: I have just figured it out after a small amount more of play. I currently feel stupidity coursing through my veins.

EDOT X2 COMBOB: 23/8388608 at the moment

EDIT X3: Death is currently tied with Eridan. I'm calling that good enough for right now.

EDIT X4: HA! 31/2147483648!

EDIT X5: I MADE A GIF JUST FOR THIS MOMENT!
Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 VsGAGuL
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 5:36 am

Computer issues: persisting.
(Ohav3e an 3exam0pl3e 9of 7un3ed8it3ed ty0p8ing 8iss7u3es)P
Wine issues: enjoyable.
Bad viking movie: over soon, then prolly switch to the desktop to bypass typing issues.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 10:46 am

Sandstriker wrote:
royalPawn wrote:
Actually, she's probably one of the few souls Eridan could immediately spot, so that might even accomplish something for once.
Yeah, I guess I'll do that.

Also, 26/67108864
Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EgjuDuz_KqXPcJT6zJaMoQnxXsYxuWOrhziHRg8Sul5Eo9YhH2Mbcm-52u2B0O0M8m8f1uV7J1WDewC8j1SLh74AJFlqWqQn6TEZr-WD9Wnbg_kemouTC6xkdLyU1bvpJw

#smug
As Death, I feel as it is my obligation to attempt to beat that. I just have the problem of being completely oblivious and not understanding why there is a slash.

EDIT: I have just figured it out after a small amount more of play. I currently feel stupidity coursing through my veins.

EDOT X2 COMBOB: 23/8388608 at the moment

EDIT X3: Death is currently tied with Eridan. I'm calling that good enough for right now.

EDIT X4: HA! 31/2147483648!

EDIT X5: I MADE A GIF JUST FOR THIS MOMENT!
Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 VsGAGuL

goddamnit now I really have to keep playing (and I got school shit to do arg!)

also sweet gif
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 10:59 am

ok i just feel the need to remind everyone that when deathquest was started for eridan it was made rather clear that eridan wasnt dealing with them

all eridan had to do was FIND the souls

death/the devil would be the ones to get them back

so yeh, doesnt matter how op havocs soul is cause it cant beat death/devil
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 1:52 pm

OJ, were you still interested in "DM"ing Flarequest?
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 2:19 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
ok i just feel the need to remind everyone that when deathquest was started for eridan it was made rather clear that eridan wasnt dealing with them

all eridan had to do was FIND the souls

death/the devil would be the ones to get them back

so yeh, doesnt matter how op havocs soul is cause it cant beat death/devil
All he has to do is find the spirit and mark off the name. As long as he is looking at the spirit or near the spirit, it will trap it and send it back.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 2:42 pm

Which is why all spirits should try to hide that they are spirits

Which is also why all spirits that are not carapacians will have trouble, because there aren't many people in this city that aren't carapacian and Eridan should know most of them.

So if Eridan sees someone he doesn't know who isn't a carapacian, chances are good that that person is an escaped soul.

Also, yes Life, I am, though I won't be able to do it today, is tomorrow okay for you?
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 2:46 pm

Of course Eridan can still fuck up horribly, as doubtlessly will be demonstrated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next