NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+13
Alder
Sandstriker
TheGreatMindfang
tekkenfreak4
quantumToolbox
nonexistentPumpkin
sparkingLife
Metafiction
JakeMorph
silckenSoul
OverlordJ
royalPawn
Shaula
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 4:26 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
I only see the background before the thread finished loading on my phone.

Also, PI and Death playing battleships was one of the greatest moments for me.

Oh, I saw that. That was epic.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 6:19 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
I only see the background before the thread finished loading on my phone.

Also, PI and Death playing battleships was one of the greatest moments for me.
That was really fun.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 7:46 pm

tekkenfreak4 wrote:
Seeing as majority of us probably can't see the whole thing, just make it a solid color...
Done.
Back to top Go down
https://nightnightcrew.forumotion.com
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 7:57 pm

That's a little...blank. :I
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 8:59 pm

We can always change it again later, at least now it's not a gif
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 9:35 pm

personally i dont see it most of the time at all so it doesn't make much difference to me
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 9:50 pm

As I said, I think the gif was why I always got kicked from the internet on my phone while here
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 9:55 pm

that makes sense, and would explain why the same happened on my tablet
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 10:06 pm

Okay I've been trying to figure out how to say this for ages but that's really just making things worse so...

yeh

Now some of you may know how NNC started, but if not, I'll tell you. It was p much a joke based on the fact that Silck's name was typoed, by me, into Slick. And I mentioned wanting to be Droog because Droog is p much the best.

This was done without having any idea that would develop into an RP, but when it did, I decided, sure, I'd give it a shot, it was my first time RPing as a canon character but w/e. Might be good at it.

I was NOT good at it, but I thought I'd get better with time. I'm seriously starting to doubt it. It's gotten to the point where being either DD is actually kind of a pain.

So. I dunno. I'm seriously considering... not being him anymore. I'll still be Itchy, I might pick up some other character, but... yeah...

Viva la angsty confessions. Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 10:09 pm

as ive said in private, do what you want, if you want to stop the then you can
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 11:05 pm

If you want to stop, that's fine though your Droog isn't bad, I think you're doing pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

Location : Right over here, in this lovely tree outside your window.

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 11:41 pm

I haven't seen much of your DD, but from what I have seen, I'd say you've pretty much got him down pat at this point.

That being said, it's ultimately your decision, although if it were up for a vote I'd put a solid checkmark in the box next to "disagree."
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptySat May 17, 2014 2:14 am

*does not have enough data to form an accurate conclusion on the DD matter*

Also, I think the gif was what lagged the forum on my phone. I'm typing at the speed of nyoom now.
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptySat May 17, 2014 2:36 am

I'm so new I've never interacted with Droog, so I can't evaluate Shaula's effectiveness in the role.

However, RPing is all about having fun.
If she's not having fun as Droog, then there is not much point persisting as Droog and she might as well release the character for anyone else might want to give it a try.
The only issue with that would be if Droog was vital for a current RP scenario and there was no one willing to take over immediately (or they'd take too long to be brought up to speed and cause a delay).
But even if a Droog is needed right now, it would be rather poor form for other people to force Shaula to persist as a character she is not enjoying if there are other options.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptySat May 17, 2014 7:19 am

Droog IS an important role, however I doubt anyone plans to force Shaula to do anything
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

Location : Right over here, in this lovely tree outside your window.

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptySat May 17, 2014 4:27 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
Droog IS an important role, however I doubt anyone plans to force Shaula to do anything

Mostly because by this point most if not all of us know better. :onlyhalfmspa:
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptySat May 17, 2014 4:49 pm

OverlordJ wrote:

Agreed. It's your call Shaula.

Also, can we change the background color to something slightly less grey?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptySat May 17, 2014 5:18 pm

plain white? i think that would work
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptySat May 17, 2014 5:34 pm

No no that's what it was before.

I want some color damnit.

Gotta keep my left brain half active to get the creative juices flowing.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptySat May 17, 2014 5:46 pm

so not green then

how about purple and black? mspa
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptySat May 17, 2014 6:29 pm

I suggest a purple of the hexcode 330033 for reasons totally not related to me

*whistles innocently*
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptySat May 17, 2014 7:33 pm

Thing is, I'm not sure how to go about leaving since, as you did mention, DD is sorta important, and in the middle of something... and I'd still like to be part of the Crew, but I dunno if dropping DD and taking on Deuce or Boxcars right away would be weird...
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptySat May 17, 2014 8:07 pm

How about playing Aradia? She's a crew kid and has thus far been horribly neglected.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptySat May 17, 2014 8:19 pm

since dd is possibly being freed, is there anyone here who wants to take him?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptySat May 17, 2014 8:21 pm

That IS a good point actually.

Replacing Droog with his kid... bloody hell what am I doing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next