NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+11
silckenSoul
royalPawn
OverlordJ
Shaula
JakeMorph
Alder
sparkingLife
Metafiction
tekkenfreak4
Neska
uncertainHavoc
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42
AuthorMessage
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 42 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 9:06 am

OH YEA IT HAPPENED ON MONDAY FOR SURE!

Also hi everyone! Alder contacted me a while back and asked me to come back to NNC since we're restarting on a blank slate! Being the obnoxious try hard that I am, I've remade the map (two of them now) and I've set up a Google Doc where we can make changes, declare ships, keep track of information, etc.

Sorry for all that trouble I caused with miss ghosty goo! I was trying to turn the RP into something it wasn't and spark conflict, and I sincerely apologize for just dropping it when I felt awkward.

For any of those who MIGHT be concerned (I don't think anyone cares anymore, but it's always nice to be safe) I talked with Silcken (Through Alder) and we've resolved any issues we had. For those who don't know what those issues are, it's better if you stay in the dark about that!

If anyone wants to get mad at me for leaving abruptly after wreaking havoc (heh), please do. Preferably in Skype, but hey, that's not always an option ;3

NOW! If you don't want to read anything serious, I suggest you stop here, cuz it's about to get heavy.

Back when I first joined the NNC, it was a whole new experience for me. I was part of a group that actually enjoyed me being there (most of the time), something I never experienced before. Ever. Yea, I'm not exaggerating when I say I've never had friends before. Sure I've had people I eat lunch with at school, but nothing beyond that. Nothing of substance. Not even online. You all were the first people to really take me in, and I felt part of something.

I think I might downplay my appreciation and emotions for all of you! I don't even know who's still active atm, but whoever is reading this, thanks for making me feel accepted. (Except for those who joined after I left. I'm not talking to you. Why would I talk about you? mspa )
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Alder
Admin
Alder

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 42 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 11:39 pm

Monday ain't over 'til it's over. All previous threads have been archived. Git gud. Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 42 2081927420 Your ending sentiments are returned btw.

EDIT: Just came to say that the new name for the role-play category is temporary. Suggestions would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
https://nightnightcrew.forumotion.com
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 42 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 1:50 am

My internet situation is not yet solved but I do try to check the forum everyonce in a while. Havoc, it's good to know the issues are solved and it's nice to have you back.

My ability to RP will be limited untill I actually get internet in my new flat. Once that's done though, I'l be excited to return to all the good old Nighnight RP shenanigans, as well as our DnD session.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 42 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 2:54 am

OverlordJ wrote:
My internet situation is not yet solved but I do try to check the forum everyonce in a while. Havoc, it's good to know the issues are solved and it's nice to have you back.

My ability to RP will be limited untill I actually get internet in my new flat. Once that's done though, I'l be excited to return to all the good old Nighnight RP shenanigans, as well as our DnD session.

OMG I FURRGOT ABOUT THE DND SESSION!

Hey, if we haven't started, I have a suggestion!

I could potentially create the DND session visually in Minecraft. I can explain more if you are all interested. It's an idea, so you don't have to be down! It requires everyone to have MC, which I know not everyone has. But if it can work and everyone is interested, I'd love to try!

ALSO ADD ME ON SKAIPE OJ!
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 42 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 11:12 am

The campaign has started, but we often play one off sessions, so if you think you have a good idea, feel free to let me know. The One Offs are perfect for trying out new and/or unusual things.

Also, no skype on my phone, sorry, you'll have to wait a little.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 42 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 7:08 pm

Sad boiz. Good luck with ur internet!
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 42 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 9:19 pm

By the way, to anyone not in the skype chat yet, if you are interested in continuing to RP, please shoot one of us a message with your skype name (or just post here if you don't mind it being slightly more public)) so we can add you.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 42 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 10:57 pm

Also, OJ, some people want to Crowbar, so I wanted to see if you wanted to keep him or not! Let me know~
Back to top Go down
braumStoker

braumStoker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 42 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 12:49 am

Bonjourno,
I am Tuc
Also known as braumStoker
Age is approximately: 17~18
I identify as a mail, born and raised as a mail
I dunno
introduction stuff...
Hi.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 42 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 8:09 am

Hey tuc glad to meet you, who were you looking to rp as?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 42 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 7:41 pm

I would like to keep Crowbar, but since my ability to RP is currently limited by the fact that I don't have internet access on my computer yet, I'd be willing to give him up if people are already RPing. If the RPing hasn't started, I'd like to keep him in the hopes that I'll get access before we start.

Tuc, nice to meet you. Is mail a typo, a pun, or do you identify as a letter?
Back to top Go down
braumStoker

braumStoker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 42 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 10:21 pm

I suppose it depends on who is currently available, I've been having trouble finding a list.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 42 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 10:32 pm

Making a new thread!!!
Back to top Go down
braumStoker

braumStoker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 42 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 10:40 pm

If the google doc is correct though, I'd be interested in either Gamzee or Tavros
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 42 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 10:50 pm

Having a Gamzee would be neat, I'd love the chance to RP PI interacting with his kid. Ugh, I hope I can get internet soon
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 42 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 11:06 pm

You can have gamzee and or tavros, I don't think anyone has claimed them on Skype chat, and they haven't done it here so go for it

Also everyone move over to new thread
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 42 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 11:43 pm

I've been busy lately but now schedule is totally cleared. I've seen footage.

So yeah friend Nick just told me that someone wants Vriska and that is totally fine. But VS is my only character.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 42 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 1:50 pm

dude move to the new chatterbox, and you had vris first so u keep her, ralte can just pick up a diff character
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 42 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 42 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42