NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+11
silckenSoul
royalPawn
OverlordJ
Shaula
JakeMorph
Alder
sparkingLife
Metafiction
tekkenfreak4
Neska
uncertainHavoc
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 7:14 pm

I think it splits when page 73 or so is reached and splits after page 67 or so?

Also, awesome title.

Also, the aging thing is a little important, since PR is supposed to have died of old age (though of course he doesn't look like that now that he returned)
Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 10:02 pm

Would it be fine if I were to be Gamzee?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 10:05 pm

Probably, but I am kind of curious who you are. Sorry if I missed your name on the thread, I haven't been there as much as I would have liked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 10:08 pm

If you are reffering to the mspaforums I'm Heyoceama. I was brought here from Nightfall.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 10:10 pm

the memo specifically

i have no problems, as you know

its sort of a thing here that we have our avatars and signatures reflect who we roleplay as so if you want to find a nice gamzee pic thatd be fun

last gamzee we had got lost between the imaginary realm and the sleathfall offices iirc

the sleuthfall offices are currently in the middle of an almost gunfight

if you have any questions about canon here or in ps then just ask and we can help out
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:49 pm

Kay guys! So, my internet router basically exploded. No, I'm not exaggerating. It caught on fire. For reasons that will remain unexplained. ANYWAYS

I'm typing to ya'll from my phone, so don't expect any more of these messages. Basically, we don't think the router will be fixed before I go to India, so my participation and organization is basically going to be unavailable for the next MONTH. I get back July 3rd.

So yeah, that's a thing

Also, I think my characters are in a pretty good spot. Nep's in limbo on her way to the hideout, but we can do the whole "She tots got distracted on the way there" thing
Fef is chilling with Death in the afterlife, and nothing is really happening there, so she's good

The only problem is the Star, who is basically sitting right in the middle of a rather major scene right now

I'd appreciate if someone could maybe take her over while I'm gone?

She's aggressive, crazy, flirtatious, strong, fearless, can confuse people with powers, making it incredibly hard for them to concentrate, she's hella with a bastard sword (Big giant sword used in medieval times), she's REALLY good at fighting, she's about 6'1", she's really strong (Not Eq strong, but like, bodybuilder, professional boxer strong)

She basically does what she wants and hates everyone except one person who will definitely not equate to anything she does till I get back

I totally trust in everyone's judgement on this! I'll be back in a month, and I'm excited to see what ya'll come up with! Seeya!
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 6:19 pm

Technically that's not an explosion but
whoa

welp see ya I guess

As fun as it sounds playing a loose cannon like the Star, I don't think it's something I'm very good at.
Any volunteers?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 6:34 pm

Definitely not. I'm not playing both sides of the conflict here.

In other news something something rapid oxidising
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 7:43 pm

im not taking over her mostly cause i know i cant pretend to be havoc
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 8:13 pm

I'd probably to a terrible job, so I'll pass as well.

*imagines the Star as the hot potato*

... God dammit.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 8:22 pm

Ah, yes, the wonderful game of Hothead Potato.

We could always just sorta chuck the Star into the Void and say it took her like a month to come back :notsureifmspa:

... wait.

A month.

She'll be back in a month.

Which is when I'LL be busy for a couple days, discovering the wonders of London and also being Roxy at a convention.

((IAMSOGLUBBING-EXCIT--------ED))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 8:24 pm

well not exactly shau

shell be back like a week or two before you leave

but yeh it seems a rather amusing switch xD

also yes good idea
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 8:29 pm

I VOLUNTEER FOR VOID-CHUCKING
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 11:02 pm

You do realize she'll be ready to murder everyone even in the area, right.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 11:36 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
My personal headcanons are these:
Carapacians CAN reproduce normally, after all, the exiles are supposed to repopulate the planet they land on.
A species that can reproduce can't live forever, that'd cause problems. Either all Carapacians can live for a long time and, similarly to elves in many stories, don't visibly age untill near the end of their lives OR
Carapacians normally age and live "normal" lifes but cloned Carapacians don't age and live forever. Note that this might imply that cloned Carapacians CAN'T reproduce normally, which actually fits nicely with the stabdad idea. The problem with that idea is that Ace Dick has two children, though considering one was from a game of life and the other was with the Semimonde Demigoddess, those might be exceptions from the rule.
The thing about Ace Dick and Team Sleuth is that it's not really canon weather or not they are carapaces, so what ever they have done or can do, does not really speak for what carapaces could actually do in Homestuck. Though I do understand that they are being played as carapaces in this particular roleplay, so I suppose you COULD use what they can do as a basis of the abilities of a carapace.

As for reproduction and life and stuff. I would go to the theory that at least the clones live a long time and CAN reproduce through some way shape or form that does not need cloning.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 5:59 am

. . . it just requires a moose, a bottle of bourbon, and 5 meters of tinsel . . .

mspa 
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 7:43 am

So I decided to make another post cuz reasons

It took me very long to text out

You're all welcome

I''m okay with the void thing, but someone will stay have to RP that happening, since she's literally in the middle of a conversation with someone else

Another suggestion would be to just have her agitated to the point of putting her headphones back in since she likes to do that when she gets bored

Probably? gonna be my last post. Maybe. Possibly. I dunno

But yeah, do what ya'll want, but just know I'll be watching~~~~

That sounded more intimidating and threatening than it was supposed to

I'm srs. I'll probably check in every now and then before I peace out on Thursday, but I have total confidence in everyone's capabilities not to totally fuck up in every way

:33

Edit: Tots forgot! How the hell did Paedma die? I tots missed it!

Also

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 3984937671 Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 3417980788 Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 3861225570 Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 402655401 Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 4104970961 Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 4223807758 Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 1482180660 Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 3436147578 Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 3803499020 Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 2949145762 Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 2329023788 Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 1098103177 Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 2064705181 Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 1445898282 Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 555755357 Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 2901609273 Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 1998434052 Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 2163103010 MURRRRRRRRRRRRRDER 

TOO MANY CALS WHAT EVEN THE HELL
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 7:49 am

*not directly involved in the situation affected by this, except as it might delay the Horrorterror Hunt*

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 8:46 am

hopy shin look at those lovely blocks of emptiness!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 1:33 pm

ONE OF THOSE CALS WAS NOT THERE LAST TIME I CHECKED
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 3:53 pm

Hey guys what's going on in this--

*blinks*

*backs away slowly*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 7:47 pm

(whiny story about real life and computer thieves being bitches)

Hey guys! I'm back! What's that? You don't know me? But, it's me! TheGreatMindfang! Old Ms. Paint/Vriska roleplayer? Please forgive me for not remembering my old password. I am afraid that account may be lost forever.

But don't worry, look! I've got a new regeneration! And this one has a cool scarf!!! Give me some time to settle in and then I'll start worrying about starting to rp again.

And if for whatever completely and utterly stupid and irrational reason you think that I'm not who I say I am, (seriously? just because I have a new name? racist!! or something...) contact TheGreatMindfang's old pesterchum. The person you end up talking to will most definitely be me.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 7:57 pm

Lost forever? Nothing to worry about. A mod can change your password, and PM you the new one on the MSPA forums. Unless you prefer the cool scarf version.

Also, welcome back. Slick did mention you returning. By the way, the memo is now #Nightfall_Manor. Since we're not on the topic of Overseer much anymore.
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 8:05 pm

2ndGenMindfang wrote:
(whiny story about real life and computer thieves being bitches)

Hey guys! I'm back! What's that? You don't know me? But, it's me! TheGreatMindfang! Old Ms. Paint/Vriska roleplayer? Please forgive me for not remembering my old password. I am afraid that account may be lost forever.

But don't worry, look! I've got a new regeneration! And this one has a cool scarf!!! Give me some time to settle in and then I'll start worrying about starting to rp again.

And if for whatever completely and utterly stupid and irrational reason you think that I'm not who I say I am, (seriously? just because I have a new name? racist!! or something...) contact TheGreatMindfang's old pesterchum. The person you end up talking to will most definitely be me.

Welcome back! I probably arrived after the start of your absence; I started being Vriska about a couple weeks ago, though I'd be happy to turn her back over to you when you're ready for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 8:24 pm

Well I think I like the scarf, and as for picking up Vriska I think that can wait until tomorrow since I have a busy night that starts in a hour.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 6 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next