NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling

Go down 
+4
IreliVent
Ralte
silckenSoul
Shaula
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
royalPawn

royalPawn

DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2015 2:52 pm

Hm, maybe I should make a backup character as well. Though my character does have fairly wealthy parents so they might be able to pay for a res? I tried looking up NPC wealth levels but all I could find was wealth-by-level guidelines.

OverlordJ wrote:
Not really, I am unfortunatly pretty busy with a lot of stuff and thus not 100% sure when I can start, sorry. Definitely not the next weekend, since I will be busy there. Probably not the weekend after that either. And during the week is kind of tricky for me at the moment. So we probably won't start within the next two weeks, that much I can tell. If anything changes or clears up, I'll let you guys know right away.

So, how are we looking for next weekend?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2015 3:02 pm

Next weekend, I will probably not have time, since it'll be my birthday. The weekend after that however sounds like it might be free. At least there is nothing planned right now that would hinder me.

Also, NPC wealth depends on me. There is a guide for "worth of equipment based on level" for NPCs, but besides that, I decide how much money they have (and the equipment thing is just a guide, so I can of course decide that an NPC adventurer might have spend more money for example). And I base it mostly on the way they earn money. As for whether your parents have enough to get you raised, well, raising someone is pretty expensive for anyone who isn't an adventurer. That's one of the main reasons why people become adventurers after all. It is a high risk, high reward kind of job. Sure, few adventurers reach the high levels, but those that do usually have enough wealth and power to own their own kingdom, if they want.

As for whether or not your parents could spend money to raise you, well, I am not going to hand out "free" resurrections, so if they do raise you, there will be a price to pay, even if it is in a form other then money. We'll talk about it when/if it becomes an issue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2015 5:41 pm

Oh no, not "favours". I don't care if Jones is dead, I'm not putting on that tutu again.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2015 9:15 pm

yeh ill probs just make one when it happens, i dont really think that far ahead xD
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:32 am

2 questions:
1. what level would i start at?
2. Have you guys already started playing?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2015 10:52 am

Sandstriker wrote:
2 questions:
1. what level would i start at?
2. Have you guys already started playing?

1. We're all starting at level 1. Except for IreLivent, who's starting at level 2 but will be playing as his familiar at first.

2. We're probably/possibly starting in two weeks.

OverlordJ wrote:
As for whether or not your parents could spend money to raise you, well, I am not going to hand out "free" resurrections, so if they do raise you, there will be a price to pay, even if it is in a form other then money. We'll talk about it when/if it becomes an issue.

Yeah, of course. My mother is a merchant after all, she wouldn't just let me waste all her gold by being reckless and then let me walk away with a 'thank you and goodbye'.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2015 11:38 am

Yes, exactly, we all start at level 1 and Ireli starts as the Familiar of a level 2 character. Because that works better with their backstory and noone had a problem with it so I allowed it.
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 5 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 8:46 pm

I request a status report.
What do we still need so that the campaign can start?

Eunomic Zenith, are there still details to figure out for the relationship of our two characters?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 5 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 1:07 am

Mainly, we need a time to start. As I said, not the coming weekend but the one after that looks like it might work. Be prepared.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 5 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 8:02 pm

So we might want to start looking at a time I'd say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 5 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 9:21 pm

Well I'll have my last exam on the 20th, after that I'll be free literally any time apart from the 2 days I'll be in the process of traveling home.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 5 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 10:21 pm

mines 21st so same as mather
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 3:48 am

So that means you likely won't have time at the weekend 16/17?

I can't on the 23/24, but I might maybe on the 30/31...
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 8:56 am

o no i can make that weekend, i think, maybe, lemme check

yeah i dont have an exam on monday i can do saturday, id rather have sunday free for revision tho
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:12 am

Yeah, that weekend works just fine.
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:58 am

... I still have testing into mid-June...
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 11:19 am

well yeh school is like that xD
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 12:43 pm

My exams start on the first, with an exam every monday and friday up to the...18th.
Here's an early estimate of what days I should be available (some days more than others):
Spoiler:
I didn't bother checking for the weekdays (except friday) cause I assume there's always someone with school or work and stuff.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 3:18 pm

Okay, so, then

CALLING ALL PLAYERS, FIRST SESSION ON THE 16TH!

Let everybody know and also discuss a time at which you have, well, time
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 3:20 pm

the only thing ive got on saturday is a social i can easily skip, im good any other time

should we make a When Is Good thing?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 5:20 pm

saturdays are a tad unpredictable for me :( so uh. I probly won't be out ALL day but
I'm not sure
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 8:03 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
should we make a When Is Good thing?

Might be a good idea, do you still know where that link was?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 8:27 pm

idk, pawn did it, ask him
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 8:43 pm

That link only worked for that week, so we'll have to make a new one.

Here it is. Remember, all times are in UTC/GMT+0.

You can see everyone's times here once they've been put in.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:02 pm

you can do the ENTIRE 36 HOUR PERIOD!?!?!??!!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling
Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next