NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Felt Mansion

Go down 
+8
royalPawn
tekkenfreak4
Alder
nonexistentPumpkin
Metafiction
OverlordJ
silckenSoul
TheBookwormBakery
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
royalPawn

royalPawn

Felt Mansion - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 6:49 pm

*Slick grabs one of the trident's tips with his now empty second hand, but with the awkward angle and the kid's unexpected strength it's clear he won't be able to hold it for long. There is a brief moment where his eyes widen in fear, then the angry, defiant look returns.

He lets go, and with a crunch and a gag the center point of the trident pierces his throat and digs into the floor below.
Immediately, Slick's form sinks into the floor leaving behind but a small puddle of blood , and he reappears in Droog's shadow, clutching his throat and coughing up blood and bits of exoskeleton

He shakily gets up, removing his hand to show the wound has healed, and pulls out another knife*

---

Snowman closes Nepeta's eyes as she continuous to observe the chaos around her.
She takes another puff of her cigarette.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 8:07 pm

*Fef snorts and laughs, twirling her 2x3dent casually*

W)(ats the matter, Spades? Are you so wort)(less in a fig)(t t)(at you )(ave to get your kicks by killing defenseless trolls? I t)(oug)(t t)(is was your town. Scared?
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 6:54 pm

< i don't know why you gotta make me seem worse than i already am kid 3<

*He stands up straight. Stitch' spent bullet drops to the floor and bounces off. Slick looks tired, but resolute*

< i've got the feelin' you've killed better men than me 3<
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 7:15 pm

*Fef smiles in a way that is definitely not friendly*

Probably. But don't worry, I wasn't going to kill you. It doesn't accomplis)( muc)( anyways. I just want you to know w)(at'll )(appen to you next time you )(urt Nepeta. I'll be taking my leave now, try not to die or you'll be seeing me again 38D
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 7:27 pm

Vriska and Boxcars were still in the middle of their duel.
Boxcars had recieved several wounds from Vriska's sword.
But Vriska herself didn't looked so fresh either anymore. The mace had bruised and even hit her a few times.

Terezi, some assistance would 8e gr8 NOW!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------

Doze had Slick’s head in his crosshair he was still pulling the trigger and had reached the end of the pulling-phase despite being so slow.
But then so much movement happened on the battlefield while he was in slow-motion. He tried to reposition himself but he doubted that he would Slick into his crosshair again.
But he had to try!

2ie 2irty 2aughter killer!

Doze shot.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 8:11 pm

yeah yeah, ju2t a few cut2 and broken gla22e2. ii'll heal.

Sollux picks up his shattered glasses and captchalogs them. He then wipes off the blood from his cuts on his sleeve. That wasn't smart...
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 8:38 pm

*Slick warily lowers his knife a bit. A trick? Nah, she didn't seem like the type. Plus it wouldn't make much of a difference anyway, and he isn't about to look a gifted horse in the mouth*

< that'd be a silver lining to a bad day kid. boxcars, you can- 3<

*His head snaps to Doze as the shot goes off, cursing his apparently shitty intuition*
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 8:42 pm

*the shot hits Feferi in her gill and she jerks slightly, yelping. She whips around, ready to shove her 2x3dent in the Mobster idiot that- ...Doze was the one with the smoking gun*

W)(AT T)(E GLUBBING FUCK DOZE??? W)(Y ARE YOU SUC)( AN IDIOT T)(AT GLUBBING )(URT!

*Fef breathes in deeply, calming herself. Yelling at Neps very slow and dull father wouldn't do anything. She sighs heavily, and mentally asks her dad to open a door for her. She strides through it, leaving everyone behind*
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

Location : Right over here, in this lovely tree outside your window.

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 3:14 am

[Stitch remains out cold.]

[Not that there's anything that would indicate otherwise; it just seemed important to reestablish that his unconsciousness is a thing that's still going on and doesn't appear to be ending anytime soon.]
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 3:49 am

<Your bastard boss did quite a number on me.> Droog said to Doze, aiming his sniper at him. <I don't give a damn what you've got to say, which is good, because you don't look like you'll be finishing your sentence any time soon. I'll admit, you've somehow been more of a help than anything else, but do me a favor and die, will ya? At your own pace, of course.>

Once again, Droog pushed the trigger.
Back to top Go down
https://nightnightcrew.forumotion.com
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 7:29 pm

*Without so much as a change of posture, Doc teleports the bullet away. Doze would be necessary for his plans, however useless he may be*
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:06 am

Amidst the chaos, and panicking internally, Terezi creeps over to Stitch and begins to pull him toward an exit.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 8:22 pm

Slick is somewhat nonplussed by Feferi's rather amusing exit. The fighting is still going on too, and while he feels a tactical retreat would probably be the best idea, he doesn't want to be the first one to back down.

< well doc i've dealt with my appointment. kid got spirit alright 3<
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 8:49 pm

*Doc looks at Spades*

We both know that is not all you took from that experience, Spades. Try to be a little more honest with everyone, yourself included. Now, if you want to pretend to not be hopelessly outmatched and try to maintain some dignity, be my guest. Know that any such efforts will be as fruitless as any other endeavour you take against me.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 10:31 pm

*Slick's grip on his knife tightens, but he manages to stick with glaring daggers instead of throwing them. He wonders how dignified he would be after being stabbed in the fuckin throat.*

< pot and the kettle scratch. i think the bloody corpse over there speaks for itself 3<

*He turns around and starts sauntering back toward the exit*

< don't get in our way doc, and there won't be any more 3<

*He pauses at the door*

< crew, we're leaving! 3<
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 10:35 pm

*Doc stares after Spades, attempting to hold back laughter*
Back to top Go down
godlessAdversary

godlessAdversary

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 3:52 pm

Cans wakes up from the ground abd has a horrible headache. He then remembers that a carapacian shot at his face.

"Where 15 that a55ho1e?!"

He sees his enemy fighting one of Snowman's daughters, and decides to get revenge. He grabs the carapacian's shoulder.
"D1d you m155 me?"
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 6:32 pm

Vriska felt defeated.
She was faster than Boxcars but his flesh was thick like iron.
Difficult to breach. She feared that she would be exhausted before Boxcars who didn’t even seemed to sweat.
She needed the help of her Sister but she was busy dragging the Tailor away.
Now it was Cans who rescued her from the humiliation of running away after a Dice throw who could have gone wrong.

Good timing Cans!!!!!!!! Thank you I guess…

Vriska wasn’t happy that it wasn’t Terezi who had helped her.
She then looked Boxcars into his angry eyes. He tried to get away from Cans but the Felt brute was stronger than the Midnight brute.
Anger and frustration boiled in Vriska but she kept her sword down.

I would remove your head from your fat shoulders 8oxcars 8ut I will not do anymore harm to Tavros than I already did!!!!!!!!

<You are a bad friend3

Alternia devoured the weak. That little calf can 8e thankful he met me on a day I wasn’t searching for food.

Vriska snatched Boxcars hat from his hat and placed it on her own.
She would have done more but she didn’t want the situation to escalate again.

This is for Nepeta! Throw that bumbling brute out of here Cans!

She turned away and walked over to her mother and Nepeta’s corpse in a manner she hopped looked cool to everyone in the room.
She made in her head a note to do some level grinding.

----------------------------------

Doze meanwhile was totally frozen in place.
He completely failed at avenging his daughter and had even shot one of her friends in the fins.
His frustration and grief made him even slower than usually and for an untrained eye he would have been mistaken for a statue.
Back to top Go down
godlessAdversary

godlessAdversary

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 8:35 pm

"Catch a r1de!"
Cans threw the Boxcars towards the exit, and he hoped to hit Slick with his own ally.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 9:03 pm

*Having seen an attack from behind as a possibility -though this was not quite what he was expecting- Slick easily sidesteps and lets Boxcars fly past him trough the door*

< i'd really prefer if you just walked boxcars 3<
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 10:21 pm

<Sorry Boss!3

Screamed the Heart as he flew by Slick.
He landed hard on the ground and rolled several foot over the ground.
After he came to a stop besides Droog he stood up and looked Diamond straight into the face.

<Hearts Boxplane is the name.3

The big Dersite said in a dry tone.
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 1:59 am

<Tch, shoulda shot out both his eyes while I still had the chance.> Droog put away his sniper rifle in his brawlsoleum, but not before taking out a backup hat and shooting the disgusting one Itchy gave. One a these days, he swore...

All he could do now was leave alongside his boss.
Back to top Go down
https://nightnightcrew.forumotion.com
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 8:27 pm

Sollux shrugs as he follows the others. He does notice Hearts Boxcars getting thrown out the door, and he tries to hold in a snicker. He turns back to Aradia a bit.

aa, you comiing?
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 5:13 pm

*Before Slick disappears from sight, Snowman calls out to him*

Hey Spades.

*He begrudgingly turns to face her*

< what is it 3<

*She taps the brim of her hat, drawing Slick's attention back to his own headwear*

You'd better drink those while they're still cold.

*Furious and embarrassed with the realization that he completely forgot about the hat, he snatches it from his head and throws it down in disgust. He brings down his foot on one of the cans and it pops, splashing dark blue soda over the ground. His eyes once again flaring daggers*

< here's one last piece of friendly advice. stay away from the fuckin' shadows 3<

*He turns around and leaves*
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 3:37 am

ADMIN POST TO SOLVE AFK MEMBERS

*Aradia stares concernedly inside, then follows Sollux back to the hideout*

*Terezi, seeing that the conflict has subsided, decides to leave Stitch with the others and retires to her bedroom for some much needed rest*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Felt Mansion
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next