NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Felt Mansion

Go down 
+8
royalPawn
tekkenfreak4
Alder
nonexistentPumpkin
Metafiction
OverlordJ
silckenSoul
TheBookwormBakery
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Ralte

Ralte

Felt Mansion - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 11:24 pm

The battle was won.
Vriska would have shouted in delight but Nepeta’s death made the thing bittersweet.
She walked over to the corpse and patted Nepetas lifeless head.

I need the fridge. Her 8ody has to stay fresh.

A Soulbot would bring Nepeta back but they needed Nepeta’s body for genetic material in case cloning was the last solution for their dying race.
Not to mention that they could need the organs one day.
She also wondered why Terezi was gone now. Wasn’t she really good friends with Nepeta?
She also looked over to Snowmom. She looked healthy and fine as usual.

----------------------------------

Doze was still frozen in place from shock.
Or it was still his slow-motion, it was hard to tell.
Back to top Go down
godlessAdversary

godlessAdversary

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 2:44 am

Cans had enough action for today, so it would be good to sleep until the next morning, and then return to his store.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 3:11 pm

*Doc stares at Vriska, shaking his head*

As strange as your race is, Vriska, I'm afraid that won't work. Bodies decay unless stored in specificly designed coolers, which you won't find here in the city.

*Doc turns to the others*

As for the rest of you, we're lucky that the situation did not escalate further, or many of you might have died. We're lucky we only lost Nepeta. Now! There is work to be done. Cans, as much as you may want to sleep, I want you to help Itchy repair the door. Clover, stop staring forelornely out the door and make sure there aren't any bombs planted throughout the mansion. Snowman, take Stitch to his quarters so he can recover. And lastly, Vriska, give me the hat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 3:13 pm

Clover trudged away to check for bombs.

Itchy attempted to get off the ground, grunting in pain.
That was l1ke the f1fth t1me 1've been h1t today.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 11:01 pm

Whatever you all-knowing nothing-know.

She was angry enough and didn't want to get into an argument about Nepeta's body now.
She then pointed at the hat on her head.

You want this hat Grandmaster Lightbulb? Okay, how much do I get for it?

The slowest troll wanted to sit beside his dead daughter, wanted to say to her how sorry he was.
But he was such a wreck he stumbled over Nepeta’s dead body DESPITE being in slow-motion.

Last edited by Ralte on Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
godlessAdversary

godlessAdversary

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 4:28 pm

"Whatever, ju5t g1ve a hammer and na1l5."

Cans went to help the fastest Felt member to repair the door which is ironic for his destructive nature.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 9:13 pm

*Having expected Doze's bumbling, Snowman teleports to before he can fall on her, reappearing behind Vriska*

Vriska dear, I'm glad you're trying to supplement your income, but I'd advise against attempting extortion against the Doctor.
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 11:07 pm

An immediate response started to form on Vriska’s tongue.
But it was Snowmom saying that it would be a bad idea to extort the Doc and usually she let Vriska do her thing. Scratch also seemed very angry and irritated a few minutes ago.
He seemed to be composed again but there was a good chance that the old light bulb was still agitated.
So she would play along.
This time.

Have fun with this oversized hat grandmaster light 8ul8.

And with a elegant toss Boxcars hat flew into the direction of the big white sphere of the doc.

Doze landed very slowly on the ground.
He had enough and he screamed towards the heavens:

Oh, horrorterrors forwhy have yinz 2amned my with this 2ilatoriness!

Doze anger was great, so great in fact he needed archaic and more unknown terms to describe his anger in a appropriate manner.

Last edited by Ralte on Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 11:47 pm

*Doc snatches the hat out of the air before it can land on his head and warps to his bedroom. He opens the door with the white knob and steps inside with all four hats. A few moments later he exits without the hats and sits at his desk, rubbing his head with one of his hands*
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 8:10 pm

The slowest Leprechaun couldn’t cry. He was too sad cry. The tears stuck inside his lachrymal glands. He only could puck up the corpse of his daughter bring her to the the room of the cat in the mansion.
There he could clean Nepeta’s corpse in a proper manner and keep her body safe.

2on’t worry, we will get a beautiful coffin for you my little kitty-cat.

-------------------------------------------------------

Vriska noticed what Doze was doing. She had no reason to mind his actions, everybody knew how much Doze loved Nepeta so she was sure the slow Leprechaun would do nothing gross to her body.
She decided to follow Terezi in case she needed some comfort and because she didn’t felt that well himself at the Moment. Of course the mighty pirate would never admit that she felt sad about the entire affair.
Not to anyone or even to people she liked would she easily admit that she was sorrowful.

Last edited by Ralte on Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 9:01 pm

*Terezi continues sitting in her room with the door locked, thinking deeply*
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 10:21 pm

The cerulean-troll knocked on the locked door. She asked through the door:

Hey Sis, how are you?
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 7:57 pm

*Terezi sits up and takes a sniff*

W3LL TH1S 1S 4 SURPR1S3 YOU USU4LLY DONT C4R3 4BOUT OTH3RS TH4T MUCH
Back to top Go down
godlessAdversary

godlessAdversary

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 8:48 pm

Repairing the door has been difficult, and you have been nailing the same piece of wood without even making something useful.

"Why can't we ju5t buy a new door? Hey, 1tchy, help me with this."
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 10:05 pm

What can I say? I like cats.

Vriska said it as cool sounding as possible in her thought but it sounded more heartless than genuine.
But how often was Vriska genuine? She became more open after she was away from her spider feeding duties but not all the time and about every little feeling she had.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 10:09 pm

*Terezi is about to respond when her phone buzzes. Eridan of all people is trying to troll her. This should be interesting.*

H4NG ON VR1SK4 3R1D4N 1S TROLL1NG M3

Pesterlog:

OK4Y 1M DON3 YOU C4N STOP TH1NK1NG 4BOUT HOW TO BR34K DOWN MY DOOR NOW
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 11:13 pm

Me 8r8king down your door? How can you accuse me of such an action Legisl8cerator Pyrope?

She stated this in a very overdramatic tone, the Spider sounded like she was trying to win an acting-award.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 2:41 pm

*Terezi glances at Vriska*

PROB4BLY B3C4US3 YOUV3 DON3 1T B3FOR3 M1NDF4NG
4LSO W3 BOTH KNOW YOUR3 TH3 ON3 MOR3 SH4K3N TH4N 1 4M 4BOUT TH1S
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 6:10 pm

I am not sh8ken I’m at most irrit8d.

She played relaxed but her act could have tricked a normal chump but tricking somebody like Terezi was a way bigger challenge.

The Doc lost his cool and I never saw him losing his cool 8efore or have even heard that it happened ever. Something was 8locking his omniscient view and I wonder what or who could do that. Nothing to worry a8out really.

The last sentence welled from sarcasm.

On a sadder tone she added the following truth:

It is impossi8le to deny that I’m a little sad a8out Nepeta’s d8th. How can we expl8n this to Equius?
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 7:10 pm

*Terezi sighs*

1 W4S JUST VO1C31NG S1M1L4R CONC3RNS TO 3R1D4N
H3 S33MS TO TH1NK V4N1LL4 M1LKSH4K3 H4S 1T OUT FOR US >: /
4ND 1 KNOW YOU 4ND N3P D1DNT 4LW4YS G3T 4LONG SO TH3R3 H4S TO B3 SOM3TH1NG 3LS3
YOU 4R3NT TH1NK1NG OF R3V3NG3 4R3 YOU?
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 11:09 pm

Revenge? Revenge cre8s more pro8lems than solutions. The last time I tried it everything went to shit. You know that.

She touched her prosthetic arm. It reminded her of what she had lost. It was a cool arm, she could deactivate the pain receptors in it, it heightened her stamina and her strength, she could destroy many materials with one punch from it and she had modified it personally from time to time.
But she preferred an arm of flesh and bone anytime.
Not to mention that she still wasn’t able to get her hands on a prosthetic eye with X-Ray function and built-in laser beam to replace her eye patch. It was difficult to get parts even for a normal robotic eye in this city.
Oh, and it probably sucked that her relationships got damaged really, REALLY bad, especially with Aradia.

We kill Slick and then Karkat could want revenge and alone that would cre8 a plethora of pro8lems. Not to mention the reactions from the rest of the Midnight Crew.

The situation was kind of impossible complicated. Warring factions had adopted kids which are more or less all friends with each other. How could you kill an enemy if you would kill a parent from a friend of one of your kids at the same time?
Still…
There was anger in Vriska. A lot of anger.
She wanted to be cool and level headed today despite of all her wrath.
But she couldn’t hold it.
The anger about the dead the sweetest and most innocent of their group through the hands of a second-class mobster made her mad like Tartarus.

I fucking want revenge, yes! I want to skin that stupid 8ulgesucker, rip his arms and legs out and pluck them 8ackwards in and into the wrong stumps while cooking him alive! I liked Nepeta, she was the 8est of all of us and this idiot had to kill her? He will not go away with that! 8ut… Karkat… Revenge…. Cycle… Flarping… ARGH!

She summoned several dozen 8-Balls and smashed them all over the floor. She didn’t know what she could do.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 7:45 pm

STOP BR34K1NG TH1NGS OUTS1D3 MY ROOM 4ND TH1NK FOR 4 S3COND >: [
YOU JUST BROUGHT UP TH3 S4M3 1SSU3 1M CONC3RN3D 4BOUT 1F TH3R3S SOM3ON3 WHO C4N M3SS W1TH V4N1LL4 M1LKSH4K3S POW3RS TH3N W3 PROB4BLY DONT W4NT TO GO CH4RG1NG 1NTO TH31R H1D3OUT
FOR NOW JUST TRY NOT TO DO 4NYTH1NG STUP1D WH1L3 1 TH1NK OF SOM3TH1NG

*Terezi sighs and rubs her temples. This was going to be a major pain
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 8:05 pm

What can I do???????? I want to maim, torture and kill the midnight crew and nothing else now!!!!!!!!

Still she tried to calm down and breathed in and out. She was so torn between the wish for revenge and to develop a good plan first.
She wished Kanaya was here to soothe her.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 1:29 am

godlessAdversary wrote:
Repairing the door has been difficult, and you have been nailing the same piece of wood without even making something useful.

"Why can't we ju5t buy a new door? Hey, 1tchy, help me with this."
1 need a med1c to help me before 1 can help someone else.
Itchy groaned in pain as he shakily stood up.
1 fuck1ng hate trolls and the1r powers.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
godlessAdversary

godlessAdversary

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 8:49 pm

Cans has finally finished crafting the door. All those hours playing a video game about building a settlement in a post-apocalyptic world were useful.

"Th15 5eem5 good a5 new."

Sadly, the door is attached the wrong way and now it can only be closed from the outside. Also, it looks shitty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Felt Mansion
Page 13 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next