NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)

Go down 
+7
uncertainHavoc
royalPawn
Shaula
Sandstriker
silckenSoul
sparkingLife
Alder
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaula

Shaula

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:41 am

I vote second one.

EDIT: The entire Nightnight Crew got themselves killed before any fighting started. Is there some kind of award for this?
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 3:43 am

Shaula wrote:
The entire Nightnight Crew got themselves killed before any fighting started. Is there some kind of award for this?

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: First Blood
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:13 am

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: Honorary Nightfelt members.

Well, you did do our job for us. :roll: 
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 8:13 am

Can I just say in my defense, 80% of it is Silck's fault?

Wait, does that make him 80% Felt? I can't wait to see his reaction.

From a safe distance.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 4:27 pm

I am in NO WAY part of the FELT!

< GET BACK HERE DROOG OR SO HELP ME GOG YOUR DEATH WILL BE MORE PAINFUL THEN YOU CAN IMAGINE! 3<
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 4:52 pm

*watches from a safe distance*

(which is about 16 universes away)
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 4:53 pm

< have fun in the afterlife droog send boxcars and deuce my well wishes! 3<
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:40 pm

*Haunts you SO MUCH you can't even imagine*

*Uses ghostly powers to steal ALL your scottie dogs*
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 6:48 pm

Guys, I think you might be in the wrong thread mspa
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:11 pm

How...

You...

The face...

Guys, I think we might be in the wrong FORUM
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:15 pm

Shaula wrote:
I vote second one.

EDIT: The entire Nightnight Crew got themselves killed before any fighting started. Is there some kind of award for this?
They all died?....How is that even a thing?
Back to top Go down
https://nightnightcrew.forumotion.com
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:16 pm

mspa

HOLY SHIT IT WORKS

< and we died because i killed every one and droog killed me 3<

< i also killed droog again to help get deuce and boxcars out 3<
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:25 pm

:33 < HA! WE WIN! WAIT. WHAT DChatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 6 EnglishO WE WIN? IS THERE A REWARD? Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 6 EnglishOR DChatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 6 EnglishO WE JUST GET BRAGGING RIGHTS?
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:30 pm

< Wait what do you win you did nothing lady engleta 3<

((what do we call you anyway?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:38 pm

Our 9oal was to have you dead so you couldn't destroy our plans anymore, personally i don't need to kill you, i just need you to stop making my job harder. You have no idea how time consumin9 patching up knife wounds can 9et, especially when you're involved Slick.

Last edited by canineCarnivore on Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:43 pm

(( if you are going for g=9 then you missed some. ))

most of us are back any way so hard luck for you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:46 pm

I suppose that's inevitable, with the job Death does keepin9 people in the afterlife. Ah well.

((Thanks))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:51 pm

uE would be Lady Shiplish, I suppose.

^So damn late
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 8:42 pm

Guys, didn't we extra make a thread for this kind of RPing?

You know, just saying
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:06 pm

*so damn innocent*

Also, belated TESTING, TESTING, mspa

Edit: YES IT WORKS THERE IS A GOG ~Soul-bleaching jooooooy~
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:05 pm

((Wait, if I get to be anywhere and everywhere cuz of time shenanigans, does that mean I get to be in the NightNight crew area too?))
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:11 pm

no we are lady nepetalish proof

we have ship sinkers off the port and starboard bows.

mspa
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:17 pm

Again, Imagine the "Only" threads like the Hideouts

Unless you enter the hideout, don't post in it
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:19 pm

so us barging into your hideouts and stabbing/drubbing/shooting/blowing you up/biting your heads off would necessitate a new thread in the only forum?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:44 pm

silckenSoul wrote:

so us barging into your hideouts and stabbing/drubbing/shooting/blowing you up/biting your heads off would necessitate a new thread in the only forum?

Hmm, no, I think if you could post that in the "only" thread

But remember, it's the "only" thread in the "SleuthFall" forum, there is no "only" forum

And you are of course also free to make a different thread for the attack in the "SleuthFall" forum

But two things to remember: The doors to our offices are closed and we don't know how to open them

Also, remember to be good RPers, don't say what happens, say what you are trying to do

But I'm sure you know that :D 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next