NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)

Go down 
+7
uncertainHavoc
royalPawn
Shaula
Sandstriker
silckenSoul
sparkingLife
Alder
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:50 am

I wish the other members of Team Sleuthfall were more active...
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:26 am

yeah and there are a load of people who 'joined' the role call but not the actual forums, and who joined forums but have not even posted

i think we need to put up some sort of time limit for unexplained absences or plain old no posting, sort of like in minebent
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:27 am

silckenSoul wrote:

yeah and there are a load of people who 'joined' the role call but not the actual forums, and who joined forums but have not even posted

i think we need to put up some sort of time limit for unexplained absences or plain old no posting, sort of like in minebent
How long should the time limit be? That is important, and I have no idea what the answer is.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:50 pm

Well, the other two members of my Team have been gone for about two weeks I guess...

And it's kind of hindering me...
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:25 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
Well, the other two members of my Team have been gone for about two weeks I guess...

And it's kind of hindering me...
 That IS rather problematic.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 3:18 pm

Especially since PI and the others are still stuck in their offices/the imaginary world, which means I can't really go anywhere else while IC either. And I don't want to "solve" the problem of being stuck in the office while the other two aren't here, since it's kind of a dick move to do something like that, at least in my opinion. I suppose I could use some of my abilities to create more PIs to go into other threads, like I did to get Gamzee out of the afterlive, but there are already three PIs and it's getting a little silly to make more in my opinion...
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 3:48 pm

Well, is there a legitimate reason for them not being there? If not, it's really their own fault they missed it. and me and Slick have done plenty when Deuce and Boxcars weren't around
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:12 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
Especially since PI and the others are still stuck in their offices/the imaginary world, which means I can't really go anywhere else while IC either. And I don't want to "solve" the problem of being stuck in the office while the other two aren't here, since it's kind of a dick move to do something like that, at least in my opinion. I suppose I could use some of my abilities to create more PIs to go into other threads, like I did to get Gamzee out of the afterlive, but there are already three PIs and it's getting a little silly to make more in my opinion...
Maybe with the three PI's combined Vim stats, you could open a door since it's only jammed. Though that still is the problem about ditchin them and stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:26 pm

PI would probably consider it rude... unfortunately.

Edit: Oh, and as for the missing characters/freeing up spots...

The trolls simply haven't showed up yet, and for anyone else that nobody wants to RP, their character's in the afterlife at the moment, and if we do have to kick someone out for not participating, their character's killed off until someone else claims it, does that sound good?

Last edited by Shaula on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:12 pm

Yeah, I don't see why not. Though I will try to see if I can't contact Captain someplace else, because I know that he's been active at the Pokemon Forum...

Also, PI doesn't HAVE any VIM anymore, he lost that stat. However, we established that PI can change forms in the Imaginary world and that the imaginary versions can last at least a while in the real world, so maybe I can make it work somehow. Or I just leave by climbing through the window of PSs office and go through the open door, the Nightnight Crew DID blow it up after all.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:30 am

Tekkenfreak asked me if he could be Sollux. I added him to the OP.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:38 am

And then I joined... Hey guys. I guess I'm the Sollux now XD
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:43 am

c Welcome to the Nightnight Crew, son! 3<
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:46 am

Oh, you probably want a sollux themed avatar and signature.
E: Ninja'd by him getting one
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:50 am

Oh, I need a Sollux themed sig too? Let me get on that.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 3:18 am

Oh, I didn't even know about the signature thing, let me think about something for it...
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:13 am

Well, it's not like there's a rule, it just kinda worked out that way. I didn't even notice you needed one.

And welcome to the crew, Sollux.

Edit: Yeah, I just edited the OP for the sole reason of making the Reason For Editing talk about adding 2ollux instead of GaMzEe. I'm weird that way.

Last edited by Shaula on Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The reason for editing is editing.)
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:54 pm

ooh i bet a certain someone is going mad that they joined before sollux was put up for grabs

>:]

welcome to the party tekken i hope you enjoy your stay
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:56 pm

And (late) welcome from me too, tekken! :)

(I think you missed an ""i in "liiking" btw)

Last edited by royalPawn on Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 2:02 pm

Oh, I see it. Also, is there a skype chat for this group? or a pesterchum memo?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 2:14 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
ooh i bet a certain someone is going mad that they joined before sollux was put up for grabs

Yes, Slick, just keep on taunting Tholl, I'm sure that won't make him more inclined to add a Calthulu to [SPOILER] at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 4:30 pm

mspa
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:01 pm

Shaula wrote:
silckenSoul wrote:

Yes, Slick, just keep on taunting Tholl, I'm sure that won't make him more inclined to add a Calthulu to [SPOILER] at all.
This. This just makes me more curious.
Back to top Go down
https://nightnightcrew.forumotion.com
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: [SPOILER]   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:27 pm

Yes, be curious, be curious. Then when THE BIG REVEAL comes, MANY shall come to behold its glory!

Speaking of which, Tholl, how long do you think it'll take until it we're ready to begin? Not that I'm rushing you, just curious.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:53 pm

if you mean the calthulu look around the forum with goggles on

you might like what you see
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next