NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)

Go down 
+7
uncertainHavoc
royalPawn
Shaula
Sandstriker
silckenSoul
sparkingLife
Alder
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaula

Shaula

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 5:41 pm

Two Lords of Time in one place? Impossible!

And I hate to bring this up again, but despite its incompleteness, I really think the Felt should get a thread. (No, Silck, I'm not betraying the Crew, shoosh.) Team Sleuthfall too, once a second member joins.

Note the fact that the Nightnight Crew members are 1st through 4th place on the member list, going by posts.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 6:23 pm

You know, we have Nightnight crew, and Team Sluethfall. The only part we are missing of the title is Thread. So the Felt should be called the Thread. mspa
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:14 pm

But then who will be the number?

And seeing how silly this thing is, might as well call them the Thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 8:14 pm

I had an idea for the quirks for the Felt. They replace a certain letter with their number. So Crowbar would put 7's instead of T's. Would that be fine?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:11 pm

That would be a very good idea. (The Itchy/Matchsticks problem could be solved by having Itchy just replace I, while Matchsticks replaces both I and L.)

Wait why am I talking about this, I'm supposed to be hitting you with a cuestick, not agreeing with you.

OH WELL.

I have some suggestions of my own.

< Spades Slick could talk like this 3<
< Diamonds Droog could do this >
c Clubs Deuce could use this quirk 3<
< and Hearts Boxcars could have this one. 3

Using spaces makes it more elegant-looking, in my opinion. Without them, <talking like this looks fine,> cbut anything else3< <just seems3< <kinda weird.3

As for Team Sleuth, Problem Sleuth could caPitaliSe hiS initialS, PIckle InsPector could do the same for hIs, AnD Ace Dick coulD cApitalise A AnD D.

I like the idea of each group having their own kind of quirk.
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:41 pm

CrimsonMage wrote:
I had an idea for the quirks for the Felt. They replace a certain letter with their number. So Crowbar would put 7's instead of T's. Would that be fine?
Yeah that seems like a good idea, I like it:) 
Back to top Go down
https://nightnightcrew.forumotion.com
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:02 pm

So Qu4rters wou1d spe4k 1ike this?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:08 pm

Raf0096, since I seem to be the one dealing with who actually wants to join, should I just edit their names out of the first post instead of just waiting for you to do it?
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:27 pm

Shaula wrote:
Raf0096, since I seem to be the one dealing with who actually wants to join, should I just edit their names out of the first post instead of just waiting for you to do it?
Yes, please do.
Back to top Go down
https://nightnightcrew.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:43 pm

Shaula wrote:
That would be a very good idea. (The Itchy/Matchsticks problem could be solved by having Itchy just replace I, while Matchsticks replaces both I and L.)

Wait why am I talking about this, I'm supposed to be hitting you with a cuestick, not agreeing with you.

OH WELL.

I have some suggestions of my own.

< Spades Slick could talk like this 3<
< Diamonds Droog could do this >
c Clubs Deuce could use this quirk 3<
< and Hearts Boxcars could have this one. 3

Using spaces makes it more elegant-looking, in my opinion. Without them, <talking like this looks fine,> cbut anything else3< <just seems3< <kinda weird.3

As for Team Sleuth, Problem Sleuth could caPitaliSe hiS initialS, PIckle InsPector could do the same for hIs, AnD Ace Dick coulD cApitalise A AnD D.

I like the idea of each group having their own kind of quirk.

So you want me to SPeak like thiS?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:55 pm

Just wanted to say that thanks to Raf0096 I am finally here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:06 am

Took you long enough.

*starts multiplying via juju shenanigans.*
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Oh hey, you can do title shenanigans here too.   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:18 am

Just edited the first post (oh gog the POWER however shall I handle it). Two spots are still just reserved by forumites that haven't claimed them yet (who I will be PMing in a moment), so if anyone wants Die or Matchsticks most, it should be easier to tell that it's not definitely taken.

Anyway, that means we have 3 to 6 spots left before they're all taken. Three empty spots, two unclaimed reserved spots and Death, who... I don't know if that's a thing we want to do... but it's not like that roleplayer would be very lonely in an RP about three groups that constantly try to kill each other.

Also, Team Sleuth is complete now, which I thought I'd bring up since some people seem to think team completeness is necessary for roleplay.

And welcome, OJ. Enjoy the shenanigans.

Edit: PMing is done. I guess that just leaves Stitch, whose spot someone else is dealing with, if I remember correctly.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:05 am

So,...
OPEN: Doze, Snowman, Biscuits, Death
RESERVED: Die, Matchsticks, Stitch(?)
UNKNOWN(?): Caliborn(?), Ms. Paint(?), other (Lil' Cal, Hussie, Calliope,...)(?)

...HMM...

Gonna wait just a bit longer. (And prob regret it later.)
I suck at deciding things.

Also since this is
Shaula wrote:
an RP about three groups that constantly try to kill each other
I suppose we need more threads, or do you just invade the others' thread if you want to attack them?

Look at me dragging more characters in. You know what, I'm Eridan. mspa
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:20 am

Stitch has 2 people that might be him. I'll let them figure it out. And I guess there could be one more thread for when groups interact?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:23 am

I agree we at nightnight have plans that need battle threads or something.

PLAAAANS I SAY.

PLAAAAAAAANS.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:47 am

PLAAAAAAAANS that fall apart with the slightest application of logical thinking, but PLAAAAAAAANS nonetheless.

*tries to figure out why it's easier to come up with a PLAAAAAAAAN against 17 time-warpers than 3 drunk guys in an office*
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:38 pm

Shaula wrote:
PLAAAAAAAANS that fall apart with the slightest application of logical thinking, but PLAAAAAAAANS nonetheless.

*tries to figure out why it's easier to come up with a PLAAAAAAAAN against 17 time-warpers than 3 drunk guys in an office*

Man, I had a great answer for that but I can't seem to find the image anymore

It had PI explain imagination to DD who was not amused...

EDIT: Found it:

We are not drunk, we are just hIgh on
Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 3 Tumblr_lv3z5gzFJM1r2bmxno1_500

Last edited by OverlordJ on Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:59 pm

Sandstriker wrote:
Crap. We weren't supposed to look at the other RP forums? I thought it was just don't post there. Q_Q

(I just kind of assumed this was the case, as in, the respective gangs' boards were basically secret hideouts.)
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:55 pm

sparkingLife wrote:
Sandstriker wrote:
Crap. We weren't supposed to look at the other RP forums? I thought it was just don't post there. Q_Q

(I just kind of assumed this was the case, as in, the respective gangs' boards were basically secret hideouts.)

Yeah, I figured it'd be something like that, too.

Basically, the "Only" threads are the hideout/base of the group. So unless you are in the hideout/base with them, you shouldn't know what happens in those threads.

I guess Doc Scratch and Death and characters like that might be allowed to read the "Only" threads, since they are omniscient, but not post in them, or something. IDK...
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 3:17 pm

OverlordJ wrote:

Basically, the "Only" threads are the hideout/base of the group. So unless you are in the hideout/base with them, you shouldn't know what happens in those threads.

I guess Doc Scratch and Death and characters like that might be allowed to read the "Only" threads, since they are omniscient, but not post in them, or something. IDK...

Sounds good
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:52 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
OverlordJ wrote:

Sounds good

Yep, I agree.
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:19 pm

Excellent.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:02 pm

sparkingLife wrote:
Excellent.
Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 3 DlsFPZk
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 8:35 pm

Sandstriker wrote:
sparkingLife wrote:
Excellent.
~picture snop~
This is perfect :D

P.S.: I finally found the gif again, I edited my post above
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next