NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)

Go down 
+7
uncertainHavoc
royalPawn
Shaula
Sandstriker
silckenSoul
sparkingLife
Alder
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 11:12 am

DAFs answer:

DAF wrote:
Yes I lost interesst
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 11:34 am

*edits OP and sig*
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:46 pm

Shaula wrote:
And Life? I think we've established that shadow magic works similar to void stuff, removing omniscience. Would you like some help with that arc of yours?
That would be the most likely way something like that would happen.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 2:37 pm

I COME BEARING IMPORTANT NEWS OF GREAT IMPORTANCE!

I found a thing. OuO
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 2:48 pm

I found a thing too

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 35 Habeeb_it_by_Sirwilldo
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 3:19 pm

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 35 WYxqs I found your true identity.

Edit: My 413th post is Lord Englub. Soul-bleaching joy.

Last edited by Shaula on Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : :facepalm:)
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 4:37 pm

SERIOUSLY! I JOINED AT THE SAME TIME, AND I POST REGULARLY! HOW ARE YOU ALREADY 200 POSTS AHEAD OF ME????
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 4:43 pm

MoThErFuCkIn MiRaClEs.

(In all seriousness, I seem to recall some delays with the making of the Felt subforum? And I joined 2 days before you.)
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:11 pm

Shaula wrote:

I found a thing. OuO
...Congratulations? This was the source image for my avatar. Should I be linking to it or something?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:22 pm

sparkingLife wrote:
Shaula wrote:

I found a thing. OuO
...Congratulations? This was the source image for my avatar. Should I be linking to it or something?
I dunno, I just found your avatar on dA and decided to link it in case you actually cared about where it came from. *shrug*

In case you didn't notice, the more dramatic I make something out to be, the less important it usually is.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:00 pm

So when you post something saying "Meh" we should all flip shit, right?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:07 pm

Meh, I guess so. Doesn't really matter, does it?
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:11 pm

Shaula wrote:
Meh, I guess so. Doesn't really matter, does it?
Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 35 Deathswat
Oh SHIT!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:54 pm

EVERYBODY PANIC

THE WORLD IS LITERALLY ENDING

:flipout:
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 9:27 pm

Just the world, huh?

You underestimate the power of the meh.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 9:31 pm

I was going to finish my shitty art of grimdark death, but now I need to go and rea books on how to survive a mehpocolypse.

Edit: I mean nightmightd. Can edit on this damn phone because lag. :/

Last edited by Sandstriker on Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 9:32 pm

So are we talking cracking P-Space itself bad or Green Sun exploding bad?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 9:39 pm

worse i guess
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 9:39 pm

shattering P-Space while multiple Green Suns go boom bad.

And I draw Grimdark and Nightinghting the same, so...

Guys.
Grimdark and Nightnighting are one and the same.
They both come from the horrorterrors too.
Humans can't handle it so they speak in tongues, there's THAT explained.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 9:41 pm

makes sense

also explains death a bit more
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 9:50 pm

So when the Horrorterrors turned Rose Grimdark... they made her a member of the Nightnight Crew? mspa
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 9:52 pm

nonexistentPumpkin wrote:
So when the Horrorterrors turned Rose Grimdark... they made her a member of the Nightnight Crew?
Yes. Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 9:57 pm

Guys, we need a new spot for Grimdark Rose.
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 9:59 pm

Wait are you serious?
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 10:00 pm

nonexistentPumpkin wrote:
Wait are you serious?
I sure hope not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next