NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+8
tekkenfreak4
Alder
royalPawn
Shaula
uncertainHavoc
OverlordJ
silckenSoul
Sandstriker
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:34 am

uncertainHavoc wrote:
OverlordJ wrote:
1) No, you don't get all the levels. I made my level only one higher then it was in PS (before defeating DMK) at first and only one after the (off screen) questing I did while you were fighting Caliborn. So in other words, I only gave myself one level for both DMK and Questing since then. I'd say that for fighting you'd get two levels tops. And your level definatly shouldn't be much higher then the level of the Team Sleuthfell.

2) Nightnighting every once in a while is fine. It'd be great if you can discuss it OOC with the player first though. You know, since it's kind of a big change to the character.

2b) Nightnighting someone to force that character to make a contract that'll cost their soul eventually is DEFINITELY not okay

3) A bit more random stabbing would be great, you ARE Jack Noir after all
TBH, I strongly disagree with how strong the Sleuthfall team is at the moment. Without their Gambit Schema, or PI being in the imaginary world, or AD eating his other selves, or PS using Pulchritude, they really weren't that strong. AD being strong NOW, I can get behind. But PI kicking ass in the NN hideout? I just can't accept that!

Here's how I rank power in this RP

1) The Devil and Death
2) Slick B
3) Calliope
4) Doc
5) PS (In Pulchritude)
6) DD
7) PI (In the Imaginary Realm)
8) AD
9) Kanaya (In Pulchritude)
10) Sollux (He's strong against everything except Caliborn)
11) Canz
13) PS (Out of Pulch)
14) PI
15) Nepeta
16) Kanaya (Out of Pulch)
17-30) The Felt members in their respective powerful order
31) Eridan
32) Karkat

Sorry if I missed anyone =)
Doc is pretty much the bottom rung right now, and likely won't be as strong as he previously was even if he does recover. However, I'm reasonably certain Past Doc could have taken Current Slick, if he wanted to. It would have been a matter of sneaking up (which is trivial when you are omniscient, as you always know where the other person is looking) and doing any number of Space Power Things: the rock spikes trick I tried to use on Caliborn, shrinking Slick, teleporting him to the Green Sun, teleporting him into a lake, bending space around so he gets trapped until he starves, messing with the proportions of his body until the shock tears him apart... heck, I could use the liquor-and-match tactic I used to clear the underlings in Caliborn's Mansion, if I thought that would actually be enough to take him down.

Meanwhile, if Slick wanted to start something (and successfully hid those intentions via Void), Doc is really sturdy (see the cast iron horse hitcher scene) and he had the flare to counteract shadow magic tricks.

Of course, simply sneaking up and ganking someone else's character is bad RP form, so that never had to happen.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:28 am

sparkingLife wrote:
uncertainHavoc wrote:
OverlordJ wrote:
1) No, you don't get all the levels. I made my level only one higher then it was in PS (before defeating DMK) at first and only one after the (off screen) questing I did while you were fighting Caliborn. So in other words, I only gave myself one level for both DMK and Questing since then. I'd say that for fighting you'd get two levels tops. And your level definatly shouldn't be much higher then the level of the Team Sleuthfell.

2) Nightnighting every once in a while is fine. It'd be great if you can discuss it OOC with the player first though. You know, since it's kind of a big change to the character.

2b) Nightnighting someone to force that character to make a contract that'll cost their soul eventually is DEFINITELY not okay

3) A bit more random stabbing would be great, you ARE Jack Noir after all
TBH, I strongly disagree with how strong the Sleuthfall team is at the moment. Without their Gambit Schema, or PI being in the imaginary world, or AD eating his other selves, or PS using Pulchritude, they really weren't that strong. AD being strong NOW, I can get behind. But PI kicking ass in the NN hideout? I just can't accept that!

1) The Devil and Death
2) Slick B
3) Calliope
4) Doc
5) PS (In Pulchritude)
6) DD
8) AD
11) Canz
13) PS (Out of Pulch)
14) PI
15) Nepeta
31) Eridan
32) Karkat

Sorry if I missed anyone =)
Doc is pretty much the bottom rung right now, and likely won't be as strong as he previously was even if he does recover. However, I'm reasonably certain Past Doc could have taken Current Slick, if he wanted to. It would have been a matter of sneaking up (which is trivial when you are omniscient, as you always know where the other person is looking) and doing any number of Space Power Things: the rock spikes trick I tried to use on Caliborn, shrinking Slick, teleporting him to the Green Sun, teleporting him into a lake, bending space around so he gets trapped until he starves, messing with the proportions of his body until the shock tears him apart... heck, I could use the liquor-and-match tactic I used to clear the underlings in Caliborn's Mansion, if I thought that would actually be enough to take him down.

Meanwhile, if Slick wanted to start something (and successfully hid those intentions via Void), Doc is really sturdy (see the cast iron horse hitcher scene) and he had the flare to counteract shadow magic tricks.

Of course, simply sneaking up and ganking someone else's character is bad RP form, so that never had to happen.
The reason Slick B is OP is because he's actually the only one with a legitimate excuse to leave the afterlife as soon as he enters. Everyone else has to beat Death in a game, and that could take ages. Even if Doc killed Slick, he would just come back and mop the floor with him
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:50 am

Doc lacks hair, so he would be the worst mop ever....
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 4:02 am

He's made of felt though, should be fairly decent as a cleaning cloth as long as Slick didn't use the head (which is whatever cue balls are made from I guess).

I'll admit I hadn't considered how easily Slick rezzes, but that still leaves open options that involve trapping him somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 5:28 am

The Pickle and Nepeta picture is just adorable.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 8:00 am

Shaula wrote:
The Pickle and Nepeta picture is just adorable.

That is all.
agreed and yes i am a quick rez so you should all fear me, combined with ym shadow teleport from the outside of the afterlife to wherever i died i got a pretty good chance of winning most fights
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 10:52 am

The devil could kill a horror terror slick made a deal with every time he dies if that helps make him be less OP. :mspaORISOT:
Also, there is no rule in deals with horrorterrors that say Slick can't be locked in a cage in the afterlife for eternity. mspa
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 11:18 am

Quote :

1) The Devil and Death
2) Slick B
3) Calliope
4) Doc
5) PS (In Pulchritude)
6) DD
Cool AD
11) Canz
13) PS (Out of Pulch)
14) PI
15) Nepeta
31) Eridan
32) Karkat
wwhat the fuck
nep i cant say i appreciate this vvery much
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:11 pm

dude you got eaten and shat out by a gogdamn pet
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:26 pm

Okay, guys, I'm pretty ill right now, and I don't mean like "Yay, I get to stay at home"-ill, I mean "Ugh, I just want it to be over"-ill.

So I may be on a little less for a bit.
But it seems like the fight is about to be finished soon anyways, so that's not THAT bad.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:15 pm

royalPawn wrote:
Quote :

1) The Devil and Death
2) Slick B
3) Calliope
4) Doc
5) PS (In Pulchritude)
6) DD
8 ) AD
11) Canz
13) PS (Out of Pulch)
14) PI
15) Nepeta
31) Eridan
32) Karkat
wwhat the fuck
nep i cant say i appreciate this vvery much
Yeah, what the fuck? It should go like this.

1) ME BECAUSE I GET ALL THE POWER ALL OF IT CAN WE JUST DO THIS GUYS
2) The Devil and Death
3) Slick B
4) Calliope
5) Doc
6) PS (In Pulchritude)
Cool AD
11) Canz
13) PS (Out of Pulch)
14) PI
15) Nepeta
31) Karkat
111111) Eridan

Before someone FTFOs, yes, the first one is mspa  .
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:28 pm

I'll make a slightly detailed list as well. Later.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:48 pm

I swear to cod Eridan WILL murder DD.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:54 pm

royalPawn wrote:
I swear to cod Eridan WILL murder DD.
Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 Tumblr_m1vyrsZIMt1r0qdfj
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:00 pm

SOMEHOW I WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN

On a more serious note, has Eridan ever even been mentioned in Nightfall? :I

(I need an Eridan gif folder.)
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:09 pm

Yes you do.

(Mine is so glorious, the cuestick images alone get a subfolder.)

Oh, and so does Slick, I've told him to do it multiple times but he still hasn't made one.

I nominate

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 Tumblr_inline_mk05c1HvjJ1qz4rgp

for first image in his folder.

Oh, a tip to all reaction-folder makers. Get an 'I have no reaction pic for this so here have this instead' picture.

Mine is obviously Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 AfDaZzK
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:07 pm

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 03614

Last edited by silckenSoul on Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:12 pm

Deleting the edit war posts?

Slick, that's just cheating.

Last edited by Shaula on Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:54 pm

i have no idea what you are talking about shau gurl
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:56 pm

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 Tumblr_m1ge7kty4J1r0579c
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 4:10 pm

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 F3PiClBzpqFtt8vxQanbN30iKl2_cZarn3ljsgN04NZIX1raSpLCPE2HB870wLFbWSPUhkluEtE7j0-2SMXxextCEzwVyQv60AIzjXDUaQF8TQePkzoQElKDPA
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 4:49 pm

that is beautiful
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 5:31 pm

Ooh, I found more things to enrage silck!

IMGS:

...Wait what am I doing I need to compromise Droog not Slick.

EDIT: Well crap I could only find this:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 5:35 pm

ok well the first panel is obviously a freeze frame of the future when slick a comes back to droog begging him to be his moirail

and B<3<A might well become a thing

maybe

if you're lucky you darn shippers

yes i am talking to you shaula
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 5:43 pm

As I may have said before, it takes 50 blackmail folders to bring me down to the level of just 'classy'.

Allow me to demonstrate:

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 ThemostSugoi

clicky

clicky

clicky

clicky

clicky

click!

*checks*

Yep, still classy as fuck.

My work here is done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next