NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+8
tekkenfreak4
Alder
royalPawn
Shaula
uncertainHavoc
OverlordJ
silckenSoul
Sandstriker
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
royalPawn

royalPawn

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:15 pm

Welp, good luck with whatever you're dealing with I guess.

(WHY REAL LIFE WHY)
Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 N13aYLTptvK1I1p5-m2L30TZ6RswWldt3MkX4myoszsOxJxBBC6MKUhhfTFGzqrFzYqCL9mJR_GIXikJdA5b4b2yidlZVpZnPZ1kpBV_jjD5pOx2782rhRY2Xg

*cough*
Anyway, I'd like to say thank you for sticking around for the scene. Most dropouts just stopped posting and that was it. :I
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:41 pm

Shaula wrote:
ALSO horribly late but I slept through the whole thing (shitty timezone buddies) but yeah, pretty much what Slick said.

But I also have a question. I know Nightnighting is frowned upon, but...

I had a bit of an idea...

wecouldmaybenightnightdemo
My brain can not figure out who this demo is.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:53 pm

Cheerful Demoman, the CD of the Mobsterswitch AU.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:57 pm

Ah, ok. I put my vote in the no pile, because it would delete the purpose of having mobster swapped characters.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 1:03 pm

Well, I wasn't saying we'd do it RIGHT AWAY, he'd have plenty of time to run around all mobsterswapped and shit.

*shrug*
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 1:52 pm

1) Nighnighting is okay with me as long as the person who plays the character who is supposed to get nightnighted is okay with it

2) I like the idea that the CD arc will take longer, I'd love to see some longer arcs

3) Eventually Nightnighting Mobsterswap!CD for a while is fine (as long as it fits point 1), however Nightnighted!Mobsterswapped!CD can't permanently replace our CD

4) We can totally do some Mobsterswap but I'd like to see it if we can come up with a good explanation WHY first, okay?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 2:02 pm

1: Alright then

3: Yeah, well, I figure Detective and Scout should have a way to de-nightnight him.

But he'll still temporarily replace CD, in which case...

I'm the only one that hasn't been replaced in the entire Crew.

Except for Boxcars but WE HAVE NO BOXCARS.

Should I do something about that

Do we need a DD Gets Replaced thing

4: Rift in spacetime, the sequel. Look how original I am.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 2:17 pm

3: Why would they have a way to do that but Team Sleuthfall doesn't?

They have the same powers as Team Sleuthfall (Well, kind of) if they have a way to denightnight, so should we

4: Yeah, no. That's exactly what I mean, I think we should use the time to come up with an idea that isn't totally crappy.

------------------

On an unrelated note, I have a question about a headcanon a few people seem to have.

Of all the named Carapacians in Homestuck, except for the White King and the Black Queen, all Prospitans have been female and all Dersites have been male.

And while there are many unnamed Prospitans who appear to be male, I can't remember any clearly female Dersite besides the Queen.

So, the two questions are:
Are there any male Prospitans besides the White King?
Are there any female Dersites besides the Black Queen?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 2:39 pm

3: I thought we said you could? Or was that just an idea that never went anywhere? Shit, sorry, guess I forgot

4: Yeah that wasnt serious im sorry i cant sarcasm

And I'd say there are prospitians AND dersites of both genders, even discounting royalty.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 2:44 pm

I don't see why everyone is for the mobsterswap. It does shit for the ones who play trolls. All I see it doing is giving majority of the teams (Sleuthfall, Felt, Nightnight) a second character to play as and making everything else confusing for everyone else. I feel like I'm the only one against it, so if that's the case, I'll just have to deal with it, like usual.
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 2:52 pm

Shaula wrote:
3: I thought we said you could? Or was that just an idea that never went anywhere? Shit, sorry, guess I forgot

4: Yeah that wasnt serious im sorry i cant sarcasm

And I'd say there are prospitians AND dersites of both genders, even discounting royalty.
3: I was never informed that we could. Heck, how would we even do that?

4: Ah, okay

Good, I think it is like that, too. I just wanted to make sure before... stuff

tekkenfreak4 wrote:
I don't see why everyone is for the mobsterswap. It does shit for the ones who play trolls. All I see it doing is giving majority of the teams (Sleuthfall, Felt, Nightnight) a second character to play as and making everything else confusing for everyone else. I feel like I'm the only one against it, so if that's the case, I'll just have to deal with it, like usual.
We won't have a complete mobstersawp. We were looking for a character that CD could play while CD is, well, dead

And they wanted to play mobsterswap!CD, that's all
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 2:58 pm

3: Yeah, that was probably just an idea that never went anywhere... and probably with ~imagination~ powers?

And I'm pretty sure Slick and I are joining in the mobsterswap thing too.

((ActuallyfuckinEVIL!Nepeta would be interesting too))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:04 pm

Well, imagination powers only work in the, well, imaginary world.

And only PI is really good with them.

I mean, PSs imagination ain't bad but, yeah...

And AD would probably hurt himself if he tried to use imagination powers...

Actually, maybe AD can denightnight people by punching them in the face?
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:10 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
Actually, maybe AD can denightnight people by punching them in the face?
Spoiler:

And we don't need YET ANOTHER SPADES SLICK. WE HAVE ENOUGH ALREADY.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:35 pm

can i just say i have been talked into being scout purely so shau will stop asking me about it

i agree i have way too many characters as it is

and one more if i save this raven ((seriously what the fuck was i thinking i cannot take on another character i will just have him stay on slick a's shoulder and fetch him stuff from across the room or something))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:46 pm

Okay jegus i'm SORRY i wasn't aware that asking a couple times was so horrible

if you didn't want to you could have said so
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:47 pm

and i did not mean to make that sound so rude

facepalm

gog i can be a dunce sometimes
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 5:18 pm

On an unrelated note, how would you guys feel if Sollux came across plasmids?

Plasmids (Bioshock)
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 5:25 pm

It he gonna use them on himself?

And what exactly would they do?
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 5:26 pm

First of all, where would he get them? Second of all, Sollux is the most powerful troll,
Why would he need more? It still wouldn't be able to kill a Caliborn (which is what I shall use to show power), but it would make him slightly more over powered, like Slick B "I don't need this candy shit" over powered. Especially if you used them with mind powers. Third, it would just make Sollux even more unstable.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 5:54 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
You guy kidnapped Kanaya
PI and SS were fighting
PI is in a coma/unsconcious
SS is currently dead
silckenSoul wrote:
jim almost went to tartarus but he survived and is now tailed by gluttony

slick a and paint are about to head off to matchsticks lab to get him a new arm
OverlordJ wrote:
Oh, and we should meantion the evil souls making the city unsafe.
royalPawn wrote:
*cough*EridankilledJimandlostanarm*cough*
silckenSoul wrote:
*cough*jimcamebackfullyhealed*cough*
Quick someone make this into a proper sunday recap there's like 4 hours left in my timezone
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:16 pm

About the Plasmids, it was just an idea. I wasn't going to implement it. But two words. Insect swarm.
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:44 pm

Where is the mobsterswap stuff that isn't Midnight Sleuth?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:50 pm

Google it I guess? I dunno
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:23 pm

dead-shuffle as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next