NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+8
tekkenfreak4
Alder
royalPawn
Shaula
uncertainHavoc
OverlordJ
silckenSoul
Sandstriker
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 3:29 pm

uncertainHavoc wrote:

Whew. Here goes nothing:
*platonically paps*

and yeah my lips are sealed havoc
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 3:36 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 4:49 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
Spoiler:
And my point is completely misinterpreted. Again. By OJ. Again. Because apparently I can't explain anything

OJ, I say this with all the restraint and respect I can muster, but I did not post this as a debate. I posted it to express my opinion. Id did not ask for yours. This is actually a big deal to me, and I would appreciate it if you didn't butt in. When I said I would rather not talk about it, I meant it
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 5:03 pm

:/

Well alright I guess. But only if you promise that your opinion won't affect the RP if/once we get a Gamzee
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 5:17 pm

yeah i agree with oj

i mean know i do not feel as strongly as you about anyone but we should keep this as 'professional' as possible

since the game never happened gamzee never went sober so nep has no reason to hate him, she may be weirded out a bit by him but not much else
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 5:26 pm

Exactly. I think we all remembered how you first reacted to Kanaya and I don't want to imagine how you'd react to Gamzee. And there is no real reason for Nepeta to hate him.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 5:41 pm

Kanaya was actually an IC reaction, as well as an OOC reaction. I had reasons.

Gamzee, I won't do anything Nepeta wouldn't before he went sober. So they should get along okay
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 5:44 pm

Well alright then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 6:00 pm

Sandstriker wrote:
peglegpenguin wrote:
Hello everyone. I'm interesting in joining as AD or someone else. Please tell me what I need to do to join.
Post in the chatterbox about this.
Oops. Like said above, I have an interest in Dick or some other character.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 6:21 pm

hey there

yeah ad is free you are welcome to have him, makes sure to read the opening post for rules and stuff

we generally have our avatars and signatures set to reflect who we are roleplaying so it is easy to tell who people are at a glance

your quirk for speech should be capital A and D to keep with the theme of team sleuthfall

if you have any questions about sleuthfall as an entity or any general queries about problemsleuth canon just ask overlordj that guy is a genius when it comes to problem sleuth and he is one of this forums founding fathers so he will not steer you wrong

any other questions post them here and we will try to answer them as much as we can

there is also a tumblr ask blog we recently set up if you want to join in with that too

Last edited by Shaula on Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : TYPOOOOOOOOS)
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 6:33 pm

I'm not super familiar with Stabdads but I suspect Nepeta would have grown up in the wild (she's the most thematically appropriate to be a feral child).

Not that that's mutually exclusive with Pounce I guess.

Also I wasn't expecting the zap joke to actually work, wow. 0_o
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 6:38 pm

Welcome peglegpinguin!

oh hey dad its been a wwhile
i died twwice an lost an arm youre a horrible parent

EDIT: By the way I caught up with Battlestuck. My stomach feels weird and that Eridan was a horrible.
Not that Eridan is always a good guy but he's got a lot of depth. This one was just a pathetic, trigger-happy idiot and nothing more. Can't say I'm too happy with that.
It wasn't all bad obviously. I liked Equius, Tavros and Dave a lot.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 6:52 pm

Well, Stabdads usually portrays Nepeta as Pickle's kid, Havoc just didn't think it fit into the Lady Shiplish thing so we made it Gamzee instead.

Edit ninja: I think it's possible that he didn't get the chance to show off his ~depth~.

Also, spoilers:

BATTLESTUCK SPOILERS:
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 10:22 pm

I also think that Gamzee is pretty fitting for PI if you assume he never went sober.

And yes, if you have any question about anything Problem Sleuth related, feel free to ask me.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 10:38 pm

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 12972156461956
I found this while making my Death Reaction Folder. It is adorable.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 10:55 pm

This is adorably perfect~
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 11:40 pm

Can I set up a forum game? Just want to ask before I do. I promise that it will be the first actual game on there. It's a caption game.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 11:51 pm

I'm fine with it. Also, I'm planning on my own game, though that'll take more time
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 11:56 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 1:29 pm

Sandstriker wrote:
Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 12972156461956
I found this while making my Death Reaction Folder. It is adorable.
Yes, yes it is.

I've seen it before, by the way, but yeah, so damn adorable you don't even know.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:11 pm

found this whislt wandering tumblr

guis halp

i think i am lost

i do not know how to get out of tumblr

i keep going deeper in

halp

please
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:36 pm

Guys

Remember when I had a flower crown in my avatar

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 Tumblr_mu0ukxq7SI1rjypyio1_1280
I'm not sure who made this but THEY KNOOOOOOOOOOW

(also:)

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 Tumblr_mubxqzA7FK1rknksyo1_1280
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:46 pm

can i point out i found these?

because i am still eyebrows deep in tumblr

halp
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 pm

Those dots under his real eyes. They are eyes. CANNOT UNSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Though I believe that was the purpose.... Wow... I'm late to the party.....
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 3:12 pm

just to mention when i do shadows magics it looks like this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next