NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+10
Sandstriker
TheGreatMindfang
tekkenfreak4
royalPawn
uncertainHavoc
Shaula
silckenSoul
quantumToolbox
sparkingLife
OverlordJ
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:14 am

Three things

One, I'm putting a lot more planning into the Podcast, so it actually happens
Next Sunday
Sand, Tekken, OJ, Life, and nP. Make it happen. Shift your schedule or let me know if I should change it to a later date. It will take maybe an hour tops.

Secondly, OJ. Give me your OS, computer model number, how old your computer is, when the last time you checked for viruses, and what you tried when installing Skype

Lastly, I may or may not have found an image I am now obsessed with, and it may or may not have involved Nepeta saying "You think this is a game?" with a silly face
And I may or may not spam this for days to come. It's all rather uncertain

*says to self*
You think this is a game???
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:45 am

Uuh...

Give me a little while to check that stuff...
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 3:43 pm

Yes, I think this is a game. Very much so.

(U mad, Nepeta?)
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:14 pm

It's not a game, it's a sport. vrismspa
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:22 pm

its not a sport its a one man race vrismspa
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:37 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
its not a sport its a one WOMAN race vrismspa
FTFY
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:42 pm

why yes i gave my assured win to shau so she could reign supreme over all the forum
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 5:35 pm

Yay!

My first order as supreme ruler of the forum: Where are my swedish fish already

srsly
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 5:42 pm

Shaula wrote:
Yay!

My first order as supreme ruler of the forum: Where are my swedish fish already

srsly
so srs
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:57 pm

My second order as supreme ruler of the forum: figure out the mobsterswap thing.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 8:11 pm

INITIATE REBELLION!

REBELLION WAS A SUCCESS!

NEPETA IS NOW LEADER OF EFURRYTHING!

Okay. My first decree, is that ALL of my ships will become law. Any and all people who disobey them will be executed
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 8:21 pm

I still own part of the forums from my FRIENDSHIP pic with Eridan and Kanaya.
I'd prefer to remain independant.
If either side can assure me this, you have my support.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 8:42 pm

OH SHIT, I WAS SUPPOSED TO START THE MOBSTERSWAP THING TODAY, WEREN'T I?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 8:52 pm

uncertainHavoc wrote:
INITIATE REBELLION!

REBELLION WAS A SUCCESS!

Okay. My first decree, is that ALL of my ships will become law. Any and all people who disobey them will be executed
INITIATE REBELLION X2 COMBO!

REBELLION WAS A SUCCESS!

SHALULA MANTARAY IS NOW LEADER OF EVERYTHING!

STRONGtumut
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 8:58 pm

Please do continue fighting one another.
I'll be scheming in my usual shadowy corner.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:00 pm

Pfft, amatures, I have literally people who worship me as a god already.

I'm not even joking or making that up (but I'm not going to tell you the context)
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:17 pm

uncertainHavoc wrote:
INITIATE REBELLION!

REBELLION WAS A SUCCESS!

How do you expect to kill me, WHEN IM ALREADY DEAD!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:52 pm

I could just go get LE again

Destroyer of Souls FTW
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:56 pm

uncertainHavoc wrote:

Destroyer of Souls FTW
You know Destroyer of Souls is Dirk

LE is Lazerfacer of Stuff

Also, ships... as long as Meowrails, pale SSDD, Slickpaint and DD/Condy are fine, I'm okay with it

that's the only ones I've ever been VOCAL about so for anything else I can just pretend I agreed with you all along
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:30 pm

Hm...

)(IC is dead, so I'm not sure how that would work

Meowrails is officially sunk

SSDD and Slickpaint are fine tho
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:33 pm

uncertainHavoc wrote:
Hm...

)(IC is dead, so I'm not sure how that would work

Meowrails is officially sunk

SSDD and Slickpaint are fine tho
Oh, you mean in the RP?

Silly Havoc

This is Chatter Box

Where relevance is NOT a thing

EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:35 pm

[5:34:32 PM] arsenicCatnip: SILCKEN Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 3526983702 CRONUS~
[5:34:37 PM] Shaula: yiss
[5:34:40 PM] Shaula: yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiss
[5:34:48 PM] arsenicCatnip: It is now canon~
[5:34:52 PM] silckensoul: ok

HE AGREED! IT'S CANON!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:39 pm

... this is not the Context thread. That really belongs in the context thread. just sayin.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:42 pm

uncertainHavoc wrote:

Destroyer of Souls FTW
Yeah... Have fun trying to kill the literal entity of Death. I'm sure it will work out just fine.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 11:11 pm

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 Tumblr_m0ak33OJEP1qmyo8oo1_1280

Oh Pickle~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next