NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+13
Alder
Sandstriker
TheGreatMindfang
tekkenfreak4
quantumToolbox
nonexistentPumpkin
sparkingLife
Metafiction
JakeMorph
silckenSoul
OverlordJ
royalPawn
Shaula
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 40 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 12:41 am

YOU ARE NEVER TOO LATE FOR GROUP HUGS!

*hugs you*
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 40 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 1:11 am

Yay! *joins the group hug*
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 40 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 5:55 am

*is prolly actually too late for the group hug, but who the fuck cares 'cause I'm kinda drunk!
whee!
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 40 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 7:37 am

You're never too late for anything when there's a time player around *timeshenanigans you into the group hug*
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 40 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 7:47 am

woohoo!
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 40 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 12:12 pm

HUGS FOR EVERYONE
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 40 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 9:43 pm

EVERYONE FOR HUGS
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
Metafiction

Metafiction

Location : Right over here, in this lovely tree outside your window.

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 40 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 11:56 pm

Okay, this may not be a good time to say this, but...I think it's best for everyone if I leave the NNC, or at least take a hiatus.

I have decided to do this because it has suddenly become apparent to me that my outlook and general behavior is greatly sucking the fun out of everything, so I feel as though for the greater good of the community I should stop visiting for a while.

If such a time comes that I am again of a fit state of mind to continue, I will consider returning. Until then, this will be my last day as a full-time member of the NightNight Crew roleplay, assuming I cannot find sufficient evidence that I'm just being a whiny bitch, like usual.

I look forward to talking with you guys again when the time comes. Until then, it's best that I get out of the way.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 40 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 12:14 am

i havent seen any sort of fun sucking at all man i personally think youve been a great rper and that whole thing with kan and the 4th wall was inspired

but if you want to leave its up to you ill miss ya
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 40 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 12:16 am

Metafiction wrote:
Okay, this may not be a good time to say this, but...I think it's best for everyone if I leave the NNC, or at least take a hiatus.

I have decided to do this because it has suddenly become apparent to me that my outlook and general behavior is greatly sucking the fun out of everything, so I feel as though for the greater good of the community I should stop visiting for a while.

If such a time comes that I am again of a fit state of mind to continue, I will consider returning. Until then, this will be my last day as a full-time member of the NightNight Crew roleplay, assuming I cannot find sufficient evidence that I'm just being a whiny bitch, like usual.

I look forward to talking with you guys again when the time comes. Until then, it's best that I get out of the way.

Cheers.

D:

D:

*distraught (><)ness*

Last edited by TheBookwormBakery on Tue May 20, 2014 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 40 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 12:18 am

Metafiction wrote:

Cheers.

38O

I'm sorry to see you go Meta but I know you will make the right decision in the end and it would be wrong of me to argue with you

Good luck~
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Metafiction

Metafiction

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 40 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 12:23 am

silckenSoul wrote:
i havent seen any sort of fun sucking at all man i personally think youve been a great rper and that whole thing with kan and the 4th wall was inspired

but if you want to leave its up to you ill miss ya

It isn't so much the RP aspect as it is a host of other things. The PC memo, the Skype chat, the Nightfall thread...I've rapidly gotten the feeling that I've worn out my welcome on all of them. Not by anything you guys do, but by what I do. I'm sick of affecting people with my stupidity and ignorance and general unpleasantness.

TheBookwormBakery wrote:
D:

D:

...There's nothing I can say that will make this better, is there. :(

uncertainHavoc wrote:
38O

I'm sorry to see you go Meta but I know you will make the right decision in the end and it would be wrong of me to argue with you

Good luck~

I appreciate it. Granted, there's no guarantee on how long this hiatus will last.

Hell, knowing me I'm going to have forgotten all about it in the morning. Just who I am, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 40 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 1:00 am

Ordinarily I wouldn't double post, but after a bit of calm thought, I realized that me leaving NNC would end up causing the same amount of damage as staying might, possibly even more.

So...yeah. Ignore my earlier posts. Turns out I'm not going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 40 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 1:13 am

Metafiction wrote:
Ordinarily I wouldn't double post, but after a bit of calm thought, I realized that me leaving NNC would end up causing the same amount of damage as staying might, possibly even more.

So...yeah. Ignore my earlier posts. Turns out I'm not going anywhere.

*happy (><) noises*

I honestly think you were being really critical of yourself up there. You're a really good Kanaya, and you laugh at all my really dumb and terrible jokes! (Or at least you go "heh", which is close enough.) I honestly really look forward to talking to you and everyone else when I get home from school (and ignore homework, which isn't as good, but I digress) because there's so much fun stuff to do!

I was going to to a big long appreciation speech, but I can sum it up in one sentence: you're all awesome, and you should all feel awesome. (Especially if you don't feel awesome at the moment, because that's when you need to feel awesome the most!) (aka Meta you're super special mega awesome.) :D
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 40 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 1:43 am

I, too, come here because this place makes me happy and everybody here is nice and great

I would have been sad to see you go Meta
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 40 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 4:53 am

Well, that resolved without me being involved . . . prolly just as well . . .
*has had more wine that strictly necessary with dinner, seriously contemplated having some rum with dessert 'cause it's seriously delicious with spice cake*

-------

https://nightnightcrew.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=88
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40