NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2

Go down 
+5
Shaula
Sandstriker
Metafiction
nonexistentPumpkin
uncertainHavoc
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:01 pm

the spark burst out laughing

'i thought you would do something like that'

he says with a massive grin

'unfortunately it is nearly impossible to right yourself out of that spin, hell i can not even do it without outside intervention'
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:54 pm

The Mage says that he actually doesn't care too much about how he got here or where "here" is but he has no problem with helping the others and not pissing anyone off, however, he warns, he hasn't really had any social contact... lately, so he apologizes if he were to do something seemingly rude.
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 5:40 pm

Julia takes that as a challenge to prove the Spark wrong. After a few dizzy minutes of thought, she begins rocking from side to side (from her perspective), gradually gaining momentum. When she is almost vertical, she pushes off hard, letting the momentum carry her away from the scythe, spinning wildly. When she steadies herself, she looks back at the Spark.

((Not entirely sure if this is physically possible...))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 6:42 pm

The Star suddenly stops laughing and gets right up in the witches face

"Make me, robot bitch"

The Star spits in her face and turns around and starts walking away

"Ya'll are a waste of my time. Go ahead and try to apply your silly logic to the situation. I'll be over here laughing at all of you"

The Star turns around and winks at the Witch, her eyes twinkling

"Unless you're looking for a fight, in which case I'm happy to oblige"
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 7:05 pm

The Mage asks the Star if she, too, doesn't care about where they are or if she has another reason to act like this.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 7:40 pm

the spark blinks for a second and pouts

'cheater'

they then crack up with laughter, almost falling off the scythe

'but seriously that is an amazing idea, the idea is to stay on the scythe though'

they say with a grin
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 7:45 pm

The Witch punches the Star in the snout to establish shut the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

Location : Right over here, in this lovely tree outside your window.

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 8:17 pm

The Knight immediately jumps between the Witch and the Star to establish moderation.

"Both of you calm the fuck down. Or do I have to make you calm down?"

He sincerely hopes he doesn't have to make them keep to themselves. He's already had to serve as moderator once today, and that didn't go so well...
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 8:23 pm

The King isn't horribly upset over this turn of events.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 8:25 pm

The Mage continues to wonder why the Star is acting like that.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 9:11 pm

The Star doesn't even flinch

"Your fists are like wet bagels"

The Star snickers

"If that's all you got then don't bother"

The Star puts her arm around the Knight and puts him in a playful headlock

"Look at this guy trying to be all protective of everyone"
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 9:13 pm

((uh im sorry but where do you get invulnerability?))

((cause that isnt in godteir stuff))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 9:17 pm

((What he said. The Witch's punch is of perfectly normal strength, and seeing as you pissed her off she's gonna hit HARD. I doubt your god tier powers include the ability to withstand that without flinching.))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 10:18 pm

The Mage ask if he should give the punching a try. He says he usually prefers cardkind but he did get quite good at using fistkind as well.
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 10:33 pm

The Knight immediately breaks free of the headlock. He thrusts out his hand, summoning vines from the earth to restrain the Star by binding her wrists and ankles, anchoring them to the ground. He does the same to the Witch, just to be safe.

"I did warn you, you know," he says, now irritated. "Now...are we all going to simmer down and focus on our current situation, or will I have to kill one or both of you to make my point clear?"
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 10:52 pm

The Mage asks how killing someone to make the point of working together peacefully clear works.
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 11:55 pm

((Oh goddamn those plant powers YOU GO KNIGHT PERSON))

Julia re-mounts the scythe. "Well, one problem at a time, right?"
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 1:00 am

Shaula wrote:
((What he said. The Witch's punch is of perfectly normal strength, and seeing as you pissed her off she's gonna hit HARD. I doubt your god tier powers include the ability to withstand that without flinching.))

((Natural physique? Ever tried hitting someone twice your size in the face? This isn't god tier, she's just stronger. Like, really muscular stronger. Is your character strong too? If so I can change it to say she staggered, but she'll still say the same thing))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 8:43 am

((Twice your size? Why are you twice her size?))

EDIT:

((Also, muscles don't matter much for a punch in the face))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:15 am

((Well the Star is a mind player, right?
Maybe it actually did hurt but she can use her powers to keep herself from reacting (or dull out the pain I guess)?

idk I have no clue what a Star does.))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:25 am

((stars draw the attention of, and distract, enemies))

((sort of like dazzler from xmen only with mind powers instead of lights))

((mostly useless in any real one on one battle except to confuse the heck out of the enemy, but pretty good at making multiple enemies focus on you whilst your allies can get some free hits in))

((and yeah twice the size is unlikely unless you are at least ten feet tall, which is unlikely since i assumed we were all staying within the realms of healthy human height))

((and muscles only work on body, not on face, youd end up with a broken nose or something if she punched you full on the face, which she said she did))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 1:04 pm

((I just love how I bring up a problem with what's going on, start trying to figure out if it actually happened or not, and then when I come back you guys actually did stuff assuming it did.))

((But yeah, the Witch isn't so small that 'twice her size' is a reasonable thing for anyone to be, she's been through Sburb so she's definitely not weak, and strength is how hard you can hit, NOT how many hits you CAN take, so the Star's strength is irrelevant here.))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 1:26 pm

((strength does lend an amount of resilience i will admit, but not near the head and not enough to just not feel an attack))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 1:27 pm

((To be fair, if you punched in, like, the abs, having though muscles WOULD reduce the damage, assuming she'd have time to react. Which is totally irrelivent here, because you punched her in the face))

((Also, people probably already reacted, because it's easier to retcon something away later then to retcon a reaction in later))
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 1:31 pm

Shaula wrote:
((I just love how I bring up a problem with what's going on, start trying to figure out if it actually happened or not, and then when I come back you guys actually did stuff assuming it did.))

(( Yeah, upon further review I probably should have waited before making my post. Sorry. :/ ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2
Page 14 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next