NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+11
silckenSoul
royalPawn
OverlordJ
Shaula
JakeMorph
Alder
sparkingLife
Metafiction
tekkenfreak4
Neska
uncertainHavoc
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:09 pm

Congratulations Havoc
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 9:51 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 11:39 pm

Congrats.

And yes, there is still a squid in my shop (along with more Cthulhus) if you like enough to buy . . . and I'll be making another squid soon now that I have my pattern out of storage and just so happen to have a good-sized ball of slightly shiny white yarn . . .
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 12:03 am

GJ Havoc d(^_^)b

Man, now I feel old.

Today was the first classes of my second half of college (university).
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:42 pm

Late happy birthday Havoc! Sorry I didn't get you any pics, I'll scavenge some together tomorrow when I'm not on this shitty laptop. And of course, congrats on getting a boy/girlfriend! :D

Speaking of school (in life's post that is), I've completely nailed my math resit and am now officially a high school graduate!
So with that out of the way, I'm ready to RP again :)
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 4:11 pm

Oh hey, great :D
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 5:26 pm

sweet good to hear man!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 9:41 pm

Grats :33
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 11:45 pm

Congrats, pawn!
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 11:47 pm

royalPawn wrote:
Late happy birthday Havoc! Sorry I didn't get you any pics, I'll scavenge some together tomorrow when I'm not on this shitty laptop. And of course, congrats on getting a boy/girlfriend! :D

Speaking of school (in life's post that is), I've completely nailed my math resit and am now officially a high school graduate!
So with that out of the way, I'm ready to RP again :)
Congrats! Now the real question is, are you ready to rp as RP?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 10:24 am

Thanks everyone! :3
And Sand, I'm ready to rp as any possible combination of letters.

Also I'm a filthy liar and these are way late im sorry

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 4:51 pm

Oh man aquariumstuck, is that still going on? Awesome
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 3:37 pm

Oh wow guys! You found a lot I didn't even have! Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 3:51 pm

sweet

now how about we get back to posting yeah?

havoc youre needed in the farm and wherever fef was

whoever wrote for scout and scoff is needed i believe in the sleuthfall offices

we still need to figure out drinking stuff for the slums so we can carry on with that

i believe those are the main places we are lagging

oh and the labyrinth too
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 12:09 am

I dont think I can post as scoff at the moment since he isnt really doing anything or needed for anything and you're the one who plays as scout
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 9:59 am

Yeah, kind of waiting for a reaction, PI is currently trying to leave and the mobsterswapped PI is hiding, hoping not to get found.

Mobsterswapped PS is also hiding, mobsterswapped SS has been talking to PI, who is currently trying to move past him.

I think PS is watching from the window? I might be remembering it wrong.

Once the office is resolved, the townsquare can continue.

For the Slums, my character is keeping his distance for now, he thinks running into you right away would make him suspicious. He's still trying to keep an eye on you.

For Flarequest, I am sorry, I will update soon, I promise.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 12:01 pm

.......shit ive ben misreading scout as sleuth or something ill get right on that now
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:24 pm

We could hypothetically take a 17-year break and provided this place still exists we could pick up right where we left off. (In practice that wouldn't work but y'know.)
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 4:15 pm

that is very true
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 6:56 pm

Why 17 years?
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 8:36 pm

It's a good number.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 10:34 pm

Okay, so, the other player at the office are

Sand (last post: Sep 05 2014 - definitely still active) as Scofflaw

Alder (last post: Jul 08 2014 BUT last visit was yesterday, so definitely still here and probably active) as Problem Sleuth

Metafiction (last post: Jun 29 2014 and last vist: Jul 27 2014 - most likely not here anymore) as both ADs

So, two questions: What do we do about Meta and who is SS talking to?

If anyone has contact to Meta, asking them to come back would be great
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 11:23 pm

I'm in regular contact with him, he should be coming over here probably.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 11:31 pm

Awesome :D
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 2:52 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
Okay, so, the other player at the office are

Sand (last post: Sep 05 2014 - definitely still active) as Scofflaw

Alder (last post: Jul 08 2014 BUT last visit was yesterday, so definitely still here and probably active) as Problem Sleuth

Metafiction (last post: Jun 29 2014 and last vist: Jul 27 2014 - most likely not here anymore) as both ADs

So, two questions: What do we do about Meta and who is SS talking to?

If anyone has contact to Meta, asking them to come back would be great
I would be talking to Innovator if anyone, since nobody dies anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 17 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 42  Next