NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+11
silckenSoul
royalPawn
OverlordJ
Shaula
JakeMorph
Alder
sparkingLife
Metafiction
tekkenfreak4
Neska
uncertainHavoc
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaula

Shaula

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 27 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 7:22 pm

8:20pm
nonexistentPumpkin oh I could come back
8:21pm
nonexistentPumpkin probably not until the weekend though, week of school before a break and all

^we asked on Plug
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 27 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 8:02 pm

Cool :D

On that note, didn't Meta say they'd come back or am I missremembering that?

P.S.: Pspace was great, I love Die in this. Am I understanding it right that Itchy is the oldest Leprechaun? Does that imply they were born in the order of their hats?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 27 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 10:36 pm

yes to both pspace bits

meta told bb hed do it at some point but hes too busy to do it and im getting the feeling hes gonna started getting pissed at bb asking him
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 27 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 11:03 pm

Well, if they have no time, they have no time, nothing to be done about that. Lets hope they have more time soon :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 27 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 4:02 am

@Shaula, woops, I kinda missed the PM... but then I still don't know where the clue looking would be happening. Sounds like it's one of the town threads?

Also sorry for my short absence... I was binge-reading QC... when I really put my mind to reading something, mercy on the soul that tries to draw me away from it. (Not entirely unlike when I read Nightfall, Midnight Sleuth, and Dead Shuffle all within about a week...)
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 27 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 3:43 pm

@Obliv, yeah, PMs can be pains to notice. And it's kinda up to you to decide where they go, I guess?
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 27 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 8:14 am

So, I was without internet from Friday to Sunday and spent Monday through now catching up on things but nothing that required my immediate attention seems to have happened . . .

Oh, and I am currently temporarily employed again: I'm crashing with my friends in Ashland while working the holiday season at Harry & David in Medford, heading back to Corvallis after Christmas.
Which is why I didn't have internet over the weekend: I was stuck in Medford 'cause I didn't have a ride back to Ashland and there is no longer any free internet I can steal at my grandparents' house.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 27 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 2:06 pm

Good to know. What is a Harry & David by the way?

EDIT: Oh, and the meeting of Crowbar and Snowman in pspace went much different then I expected and thus the interactions between Crowbar and Snowman in this RP were quite a bit different. Should we change that or just ignore it?
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 27 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:04 am

It seems to me that Crowbar might have himself a little crush on Snowman. In PS, at least.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 27 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 2:21 am

I'm not sure if it is a crush or if the Leprechauns are just totally unable to handle females. He was definitely getting flustered but considering how the others acted, it seemed more like a "Oh shit, I'm talking to a girl, what do I do" then a "I'm talking to my crush, what do I do" to me.

Maybe they are acting differently because their big boss is a Lady here? I mean, maybe following Nepeta helped them overcome that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 27 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 4:25 am

Sounds pretty legit to me
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 27 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 9:10 am

OverlordJ wrote:
Good to know. What is a Harry & David by the way?

EDIT: Oh, and the meeting of Crowbar and Snowman in pspace went much different then I expected and thus the interactions between Crowbar and Snowman in this RP were quite a bit different. Should we change that or just ignore it?

Harry & David is a gift company specializing in gourmet foods, particularly fruit (the Royal Riviera [comice] Pear, which can only be grown properly in, like, 3 places in the world is famous amongst people who care about pears) and chocolate (excellent truffles). There's a website, catalogs, and stores in select locations.
The original orchard (still in operation), primary packing/shipping facilities, bakery, candy kitchen, corporate headquarters, and order processing center are in Medford, OR.
I, myself, have processed many international orders and orders worth tens of thousands of dollars.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 27 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 11:29 am

woah thats epic nes great to hear!

and yeah i bet to start with the leps were pretty weird but now they are okie with it
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 27 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:33 pm

That is totally awesome, good for you :D
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 27 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 3:00 pm

So.... Are you a gourmet foods pimp?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 27 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 9:19 pm

jegus grist xP
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 27 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 10:31 pm

Naw, the pimps would be the Outbound Sales Associates: the people who call people who have ordered before about special deals, promotions, and to remind them how very much they love H&D products.
I'm in Data Entry: the people who input the written orders sent in the mail, faxed orders, emailed orders, business orders, and the massive spreadsheet orders (it's the business orders, spreadsheet orders [especially business spreadsheets] that get really big).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 12:20 am

@OJ, I'll leave it up to you, I don't have an issue with what we are doing currently, and I don't mind if you shift it more towards pspace, either works for me, Snowman is aloof either way >u<
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 1:19 am

Then I'll say we just keep going as it is.
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 6:06 am

The other thing about Crowbard and Snowman is that Snowman as an individual is INCREDIBLY intimidating.

edit: just gonna leave that typo in
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 6:44 am

I'm now imagining Crowbar in a Bard of Time outfit. I'm unsure how I feel about it.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 12:08 pm

It wouldn't be the only dynamic that's a little friendlier than cannon. I am playing Eridan after all, and the number of people not actively trying to avoid him is surprisingly large. :P
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 12:46 pm

Well, you were raised by Ace Dick so you're probably a bit more heroic or something?

Maybe we should talk about how each troll was affected by being raised by their "stabdad" at some point...
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 5:27 pm

@nes

so you are like in the back room of the pimps operation making sure their operation doesnt suddenly fall apart or anything by making sure everyone knows whats going on

youre the brains of the operation thats even cooled xP
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 6:56 am

Yep, that's about right!
I keep the pimps in business by making sure the deals go through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 27 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 42  Next