NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.

Go down 
+9
Sandstriker
DarknessAwakens
tekkenfreak4
godlessAdversary
silckenSoul
quantumToolbox
Ralte
Alder
TheBookwormBakery
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Should we start now, or wait for OJ?
Let's fuckin DO IT
Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 5 Vote_lcap50%Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
OJ is too cool to not wait on.
Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 5 Vote_lcap50%Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 11:10 pm

I know I used to be Quarters. I could maybe be him until he's out of the picture.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 2:37 am

Yea just get him out of the way I guess.

Also I'm picking up Yggdrasil. Because reasons.
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 3:39 pm

Hey, sorry for my absense, the holiday stuff took much more of my time then expected. That said, I should finally have internet and a new PC within a week, at which point I hope to return in old glory.

Is Silck still on the Skype or is he gone for good? Did something happen for him to leave or did he just lose interesst?
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 4:00 pm

Good to hear you'll be back shortly! :)

silck has left all NNC related chats, included the DnD one, though you can still send him private messages of course.

As for his reasons, those were discussed in the Admin Chat only and Alder and havoc have decided against making that conversation public, so you'll have to either ask them or read the logs yourself.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 11:32 pm

Low key he got salty AF at Alder, and Alder was like "lolwut", and I was like "Hey I did the same thing as Alder!" And Silck was like, "I expect that from you" And I was like "Rude, but p true" and then the next day Silck was like I was being a moody bitch but I still quit.

Tl;dr: Silck got mad at Alder, realized it was unjustified anger, and left.
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 11:48 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
Hey, sorry for my absense, the holiday stuff took much more of my time then expected. That said, I should finally have internet and a new PC within a week, at which point I hope to return in old glory.

Is Silck still on the Skype or is he gone for good? Did something happen for him to leave or did he just lose interesst?

The situation is also partly my fault in a way...
At least it felt like that.

I made a more huge mistake, something I shouldn't have done.
Of course I didn't knew that because there are no rules that somebody can do and what not and how general behaviour in this forum looks like.
I strongly suppport posting a thread in which all rules are written down.

But on the other hand I should have known that I did a little bit to much...
In short: I wanted to RP als "Hysterical Dame" and made a rather over the top post that would have influenced the game in a rather large way.
I wasn't allowed to do that and I got chewed out by Havoc over that and other minor mistakes.
I... I didn't reacted kindly to that and my anger issues showed up which rarely happens in the form of Internet-communication.
I was passive-agressive and Havoc and Alder got sarcastic with me about that.
Silck felt like that they got to far and they had an argument and it made Silck rather angry and he left.

No we miss an important player and friend, I feel guilty for his leave and we are all kind of miserable because of the affair.

I'm sorry for my mistakes and I really wish that Silck may return one day...

Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 4:28 am

Oh dear.
Some things seem to have happened that are unfortunate.
Well, I hope everything works out!
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 5:05 am

Is gun or bucket still censored?

EDIT: Nope.
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 3:42 pm

Do you want them to be censored again?
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 5:30 pm

Not really, I just remember when I was originally back here and I was just wondering. XD Those were fun, though.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 8:15 pm

It was dark times
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 3:05 am

They were pretty funny dark times.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 4:35 pm

Dark? The Forum color scheme was always light...
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 5:09 pm

oh shush

wheres the shipping wall btw?
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 4:04 am

On the Doc.
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 4:25 am

Why would a shipping wall be on Doc Scratch? That seems like it would be hard to read or edit.

mspa
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 1:38 pm

Ygg isnt on the shipping chart, i call it shenanigans
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 3:47 pm

Felt Song
“Clover in the Jar”

Template is "Whiskey in the Jar".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QikPZzYV8Xw
Here sung by the German Band "Santiano".

As I was a goin' over the far famed Cube and Tea mountains
I met with Spades Slick and his money he was counting
I first produced my pistol and I then produced my crowbar
Saying "Stand and deliver" for he were hot-headed like a star

Chorus:
Mush-a ring dum-a do dum-a da
Wack fall the Felt-o, wack fall the Felt-o
There's Clover in the jar

I counted out his money and it made a pretty quarter
I put it in me pocket and I took it home to Headquarter
The other Felt sighed and they swore that be would there for me
But the devil take the Idiots for they never can be easy

Chorus:

I went up to my chamber, all for to take a slumber
I dreamt of bonds and cash and for sure 't was no wonder
But Itchy trampled the charges and Doze mislay every firearm
Then Spades Slick found me and got to be ready for much harm

Chorus:

't was early in the morning, just before I rose to the usual shtick
Up comes a band of three card symbols and likewise Spades Slick
I first produced me pistol for Sawbuck eat away me Crowbar
I couldn't shoot the water, so I was pummelled very brutal

Chorus:

Now there's some take delight in the cars who are rolling
and others take delight in the shooting and the murdering
but I take delight in the company of the Leprechaun carefree
They may be big idiots but we are all still family

Chorus:

If anyone can aid me 't is Can the very strongest
If I can find Stitch he will heal me because he is the finest
And the others they'll go with me, we'll go rovin' through Midnight City
And we will take revenge on the Midnight Crew without any pity

Chorus:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now decide friends:
Will this be the official song for the Felt in Midnight City?
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 6:52 pm

For the record, Sand and I are against it. There's already an entire Felt album and we don't really need a song anyways?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 3:15 am

It's a nice song, but I don't think there needs to be a Felt song.

Also, I appologize, because my internet is still not fixed (in large parts because their telephone service constantly tells me everyone is busy and I should try their webpage instead), but I am visiting my parents, where I will have good internet access and I hope I will finally get it working then. I will try to visit the skype in any case, it's been too long since I last chatted with you guys.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 5:24 pm

OL, I'm back!
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 1:29 am

So I'm not entirely sure Skype is working for me right now
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 7:13 pm

Try updating the program, that usually helps.
Back to top Go down
DarknessAwakens

DarknessAwakens

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 5:40 am

Hey I just joined could I have aradia?
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 6:49 am

http://www.mspaforums.com/showthread.php?60943-The-Nightnight-Crew-Forumotion-RP

Do me a solid and check out this page for a lot of information that could prove useful
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next