NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.

Go down 
+9
Sandstriker
DarknessAwakens
tekkenfreak4
godlessAdversary
silckenSoul
quantumToolbox
Ralte
Alder
TheBookwormBakery
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Should we start now, or wait for OJ?
Let's fuckin DO IT
Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
OJ is too cool to not wait on.
Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 8:12 pm

Alright, good to know :)
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 5:13 pm

Silck and I discussed Horrorterrors in general and here's what we've come up with as an idea! Let me know what you think we should do!

1. Horrorterrors are not ACTUALLY there. They work through wards and projections of themselves that have no real power.

2. Horrorterrors from PS and Homestuck are actually the same, if you reference the Wiki and both comics. This is just here for clarification, in case anyone was confused.

3. We are using HOMESTUCK horrorterrors, not Lovecraftian horrorterrors. That shit is WAY too OP.

What do y'all think? OJ your horrorterror could still exist but is now under rules following this, so let us know!
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 7:24 pm

Double post but who cares! I need avatars from the following people:

OverlordJ
Alder
Tokuga

They need to follow these rules:
1. It must not be an unmodified pre-existing character (EG: Vriska, Nepeta, Aradia, etc.)
2. It must not be an abstract symbol, I need to be able to draw it as a thing.
3. It can be something like an OC you identify with (my Erika for example), a modification to a pre existing character (CD with a Pumpkin Head) or it can be something else!
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 9:39 pm

Totally agree with those HT rules, Yggsogth was never supposed to interact directly with people anyways. It was initially imagined as a mix between those kids that constantly ask questions and those creepy people that know to much and are all weird about it. If Yggsogth would ever play a role again, it'd likely would just try to trade secrets for cryptic hints. 

Sample Yggsogth deal:

As for the avatar, doesn't my current avatar already fit category 3? It's PI with Kurloz' makeup ('cause I usually use Kurloz avatars) and a funny picture of Crowbar. I suppose maybe I should fit Trace into it, or did I missunderstand something?
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 10:37 pm

Can you perchance post it not in GIF form?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 7:21 am

I'm currently away from my computer but we'll drive back to my parents home soon so I should be able to post it in 6 to 8 hours probably, is that okay? (I have internet access at my parents place, but my aunt got married yesterday and its a 5 to 6 hours drive back.)
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 1:42 pm

I got them trough a gif exploder, though they're probably lower quality than the originals:
https://imgur.com/a/tpjDb

Last edited by royalPawn on Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 7:37 pm

Shoot, I got distracted and forgot posting it myself.

I can get the PI one from my imgur and I could try finding the Crowbar one on google. Why do you need them anyways?
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 10:33 pm

Group Portrait. It's NBD. I have them
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 2:58 pm

Okay, the cable is there, but I was told it'll take at least another week, easily two or three. Sorry, I'll see if I can do something to shorten that time.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 4:32 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
Okay, the cable is there, but I was told it'll take at least another week, easily two or three. Sorry, I'll see if I can do something to shorten that time.

Take your time! NBD :33
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 2:10 am

Sup, been out of the loop for awhile. But if noone wants Mobster Kingpin, I'm up for it.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 7:51 am

So...
According to the poles, people want to start now.
Don't know Neska's status exactly, just that she wants to keep Karkat, so for now...

Hearts Boxcars is locked in his room shipping everything. Tavros is in there with him cowering in a corner.

Nervous Broad and Hysterical Dame are cruising around the city.

Itchy is currently on a treadmill in his room, and Doze is asleep in his shop.

Fin is wandering around the city somewhere aimlessly.

Trace and Crowbar are currently tracking a thief who stole Crowbar's Crowbar.

Sawbuck is hiding in his room.

Matchsticks is locked in his lab with no key.

Eggs and Biscuits are trapped in an oven.

Cans is asleep outside the mansion.

Equius is riding around in the desert on a horse, hair streaming beautifully behind him.

The Devil is being the Devil.

Doc is being an excellent host.

Okay that about covers it for all the characters not RPd for or are otherwise AFK.

mspa
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 8:12 am

Quote :
Equius is riding around in the desert on a horse, hair streaming beautifully behind him.

Well I'm down.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:51 am

Beautiful! What's PI doing untill I can join, is he trapped in his office again? I believe last time his door was actually just a little stuck but he was too weak to open it.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 10:09 am

OverlordJ wrote:
Beautiful! What's PI doing untill I can join, is he trapped in his office again? I believe last time his door was actually just a little stuck but he was too weak to open it.

Up to you! I was mostly kidding with that stuff. Feel free to use any of it of course (I like the Crowbar and Trace deal. Trace would be just the person Crowbar needed to track down his Crowbar)
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 12:24 pm

Yes, 7race is curren7ly helping me 7rack some7hing down, some7hing 7ha7 is defini7ely NO7 my Crowbar, because I would never lose 7ha7 7hing. On an unrela7ed no7e, I7chy, I swear, I'm gonna make you regre7 7his. Don'7 deny i7, who else would pull some7hing like 7his?
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 1:26 pm

Clover is too lucky to be found guilty of thievery :P
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 8:14 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
Yes, 7race is curren7ly helping me 7rack some7hing down, some7hing 7ha7 is defini7ely NO7 my Crowbar, because I would never lose 7ha7 7hing. On an unrela7ed no7e, I7chy, I swear, I'm gonna make you regre7 7his. Don'7 deny i7, who else would pull some7hing like 7his?

So quick question. You seem to be able to type in quirks, and type decently long messages. I assume you're using a mobile device? Why couldn't we have just started and you join in with your mobile device? I know using a computer would be easier, but all the same, since people are voting to participate without you for now, I don't see why you can't occasionally participate :33
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 11:09 pm

I CAN occasionally participate, just not regularly or reliably. My internet on my phone is both VERY slow AND very unreliable. It can easily take me 5 to 10 minutes just to load a page and if my connection fails after I types a post, the post is lost, which is VERY frustrating. That said, I will try to follow the RP and if I feel that PI, Crowbar and/or Trace are needed, I will try my best to post.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 11:14 pm

Okay! No big deal :33

I was mostly curious
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 10:46 pm

EDIT:

Hello, I would like to Doze if I'm allowed to do so.

Last edited by Ralte on Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 9:09 am

You need to ask before its given, I know you did it in the Skype chat but that doesn't stop you from posting here. It's still how things are done, but yeh enjoy having doze
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 2:21 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
You need to ask before its given, I know you did it in the Skype chat but that doesn't stop you from posting here. It's still how things are done, but yeh enjoy having doze

Don't worry, we informed him as such. He's going to fix it when he gets back on!

Enjoy your lil vacation with Shaula! :33
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 1:06 am

I've gotta say, the internet thing is annoying, but having a proper kitchen is SO GOOD! On that note, I should definitely know how much longer I'll have to wait once the new week starts. Sorry that it's taking so long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next