NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.

Go down 
+9
Sandstriker
DarknessAwakens
tekkenfreak4
godlessAdversary
silckenSoul
quantumToolbox
Ralte
Alder
TheBookwormBakery
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Should we start now, or wait for OJ?
Let's fuckin DO IT
Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 6 Vote_lcap50%Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
OJ is too cool to not wait on.
Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 6 Vote_lcap50%Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
DarknessAwakens

DarknessAwakens

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 7:03 am

Sure after I sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 8:41 am

DarknessAwakens wrote:
Sure after I sleep.

Welcome on NightNight Darkness!

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 6 290736699

Do you have a Skype account?
You may want to join the "NNC (viva la resistance)" Group and the "NNC OFF TOPIC QUARANTINE" Group on Skype for better coordination.

P.S.: Nobody is using the sprites....
Let me change this

Last edited by uncertainHavoc on Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Not that many sprites u fuck it makes mobile lag)
Back to top Go down
DarknessAwakens

DarknessAwakens

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 5:59 pm

Thanks ralte I've never had a first pwnst before.
Sorry I don't have a skype.
Though I'm always on my phone.
I'm only on the computer for four hours at the max.
Just a heads up.

Ok uncertainHavoc I've read the page and I'll remake my application.

Hi I'm DarknessAwakens but you can call me DA or bailey <-- my name. I spend most of my time reading and stalking the MSPA forums. I'd like to RP aradia seeing as she's my favorite available troll.

So my phone can't really do spoilers but I'll edit this post with some example roleplaying when I get on the computer.

EDIT: Here we go.

Example roleplaying:

Is that good? I've roleplayed before but i kinda suck. Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 6 710679440

Last edited by DarknessAwakens on Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarknessAwakens

DarknessAwakens

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 6:00 pm

Sorry for double post and typos I don't think I can edit on my price of junk phone.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 12:24 am

SPEAKING OF PIECE OF JUNK PHONE

Hi, I have good new, bad news and other new.

The good ones: I now have a pretty certain time frame untill I finally have internet at home again. Also, I noticed that havoc send me a contact thing and nowit should be accepted.

The bad ones: The time frame is three more weeks and unfortunatly I was too busy to hang out on skype this weekend, sorry.

Other news: I've been working on some ideas for a turn based resource management game and I am having loads of fun, except I want to add some possible magical options that players can develop and I am starting to run low on ideas. If people have any ideas for magical stuff that they think are neat, let me know. Also, if anyone is curious about the game, I'll see if I can find a good place to post about it.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:11 am

i'd love to play the game when you're done :0
or if you just want someone to test it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 11:04 am

It is intended as a computer game and I am aweful at programming. I've been doing a bit of playtesting via notes and dicerolling, so if you are interessted, I suppose we could do some play-by-post in a seperate thread. I'd love it if someone else would do some playtesting, it's always better if the playtester isn't the person who developed it.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 5:31 pm

I think I could take a crack at it. I have a bag o dice, unless it's you who will be rolling the dice.
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 6:18 pm

I'd do the rolling, don't worry. The rolling can get annoying and I'd never want my players to have to endure it. I'll make a thread tomorrow when I have some time.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 6:25 pm

Alright. I'm curious about this.
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 10:48 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
It is intended as a computer game and I am aweful at programming. I've been doing a bit of playtesting via notes and dicerolling, so if you are interessted, I suppose we could do some play-by-post in a seperate thread. I'd love it if someone else would do some playtesting, it's always better if the playtester isn't the person who developed it.
Nice, count me in
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 4:58 pm

Today was much busier then I expected, sorry. I'll post it tomorrow morning.

EDIT: And now the public computer is giving me hassle :(

I'll definitely find a way to post it today though.

EDIT 2: Posted It

Also, I should finally get reliable Internet at home on the 18th this month. That's when a guy who's supposed to hook me up is coming. Wish me luck.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 8:50 pm

Are the any objections to me taking karkat, at least for the time being?
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 11:49 pm

Thinking of temporarily picking up Terezi.

Also, Darkness! Your RP example is... strange?

It needs to follow the quirk Aradia has and be a little more substantial! For reference, we're using Post Resurrection Aradia
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
DarknessAwakens

DarknessAwakens

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 12:19 am

Oh ok i'll give it another go.

here goes:

Is this better?
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 1:03 am

DarknessAwakens wrote:
Oh ok i'll give it another go.

here goes:

Is this better?

Nope. Post Revival means no 0's, and Aradia doesn't capitalize her sentences either.

Maybe read up on Aradia a bit?

Oh and by substantial maybe something more along the lines of...

W3LL GOOD JOB K4RK4T YOU M4N4G3D TO ONC3 4G41N SCR3W UP 3V3RYTH1NG FOR L1T3R4LLY 3V3RYON3
YOU 4R3 TH3 B3ST L34D3R W3 COULD 3V3R 4SK FOR!
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 1:52 am

Sandstriker wrote:

Um, I'm still here.
I just haven't posted in awhile 'cause there hasn't been alot here that I felt the need to chime in on and I have no idea what's going on in the RP threads 'cause 1) things slowed down/kinda stopped for awhile, 2) everything got restarted while I was working, and 3) even when I announced that I wasn't working anymore nobody told me if/when/where I should come in.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 5:43 am

Neska wrote:
Sandstriker wrote:

Um, I'm still here.
I just haven't posted in awhile 'cause there hasn't been alot here that I felt the need to chime in on and I have no idea what's going on in the RP threads 'cause 1) things slowed down/kinda stopped for awhile, 2) everything got restarted while I was working, and 3) even when I announced that I wasn't working anymore nobody told me if/when/where I should come in.

Hence why I told Sand to post XD
Good to know ur still around. Do you have Skype? It would make communicating significantly easier.
Also I'll post later what u shud do as KK
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 2:51 pm

Okie so a quick synopsis of what has happened since the reset:

-Fef and Nepeta went to the park
-The Midnight Crew planned a heist
-Doc teleported all active Felt members to the back room of the mansion, Nepeta Terezi and Vriska included
-The Felt and Midnight Crew had a gang war in which Doc almost died and Nepeta actually died
-Feferi and Kanaya had a skirmish with Yggdrasil
-Feferi and Eridan had a big fight
-Feferi saw Nepeta die and attacked Spades and basically kicked his ass
-Feferi broke Nepeta out of the afterlife
-Feferi destroyed Ygg's projection and confessed to Nepeta
-Problem Sleuth are ACTUALLY DOING THINGS
-MK's robots are in various places around town

That's the basics, if you want more details read the threads. All posts are relevant to the new RP, and all old posts have been archived!

As for Karkat, he's in his room at the Hideout! Feel free to post there, Slick is back
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 5:08 am

Unfortunately Skype refuses to function on either of my computers. Prolly 'cause I don't have up-to-date tech, but I can't really afford a new computer right now (but who knows, maybe Papa will get me a new one so I can do more video editing for his rock bands).

OKydoky.
I'll post in the Hideout and we'll figure out where Karkat should go from there.
Back to top Go down
DarknessAwakens

DarknessAwakens

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:10 pm

So I agreed to this whole thing when I had school and work under control but now my life has become a complete mess it's mostly school and work along with some personal stuff. I think I might come back to this after things calm down but if someone snags aradia that would be fine. Sorry for any trouble I may have caused.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 3:56 pm

Good luck with your life, I hope the mess can be resolved without too much trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 9:23 pm

Any objections to me taking Matchsticks and/or Quarters?
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 5:53 pm

Safe to say ur good Sand.

Also, for those not in Skype! Once we wrap up the PS and MC current conversations, we will have a timeskip to the next day!
This makes for better continuity and allows for characters to act without seeming to have everything happen in one day, like the old RP!
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 11:15 pm

Timeskip works.
Especially since I'm not sure what to do next: sure Karkat could ask about the throat nailing, but that sort of thing happens around here and isn't as big a deal as dead friends and treacherous allies (since the nailing wasn't implied to be fatal).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next